ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy Halloween!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC-- Sniper Bastards Caught! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-25-02 11:18 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Pants Make the Man wrote:The parallel's between pre-WW II Germany and the current Islamic world are striking.

What I said. And keep saying. And will not stop saying.

But we keep sucking khyber. We make me sick.
------
Also,

Farrakhan and his "million men" are criminals. His is almost as culpable as Muhammed and there is legal precedent for that. Both KKK and Metzger's organization have suffered major legal hits for murders committed by their scumbagelized followers.

Glad the whole thing is over. Feel really sorry for the kids who had to deal with the Farrakhanian situation in DC area. Kids take things very seriously and get really scared. Thats sad and detracts from the overall quality of life everywhere for everyone when it happens.
10-25-02 11:30 AM
jb My kids are going to GreenBriarfor campand I was prepared to lose my deposit ..thank god these animals were captured...I hope the truck driver gets the 600,000...
10-25-02 11:38 AM
Maxlugar If I were you I'd be sending those two kids to Anti-Terrorism camp.

Tell them to get their fingers outta their noses and put 'em around a trigger!

We need those little Joshlettes to be killing machines if we're gonna win.

Wouldn't you rather see them come home from camp with a few Osama targets with bullet holes through the forehead than some stupid ass birdhouse?

Get them fired up Josh.

Flaming Youth, will set the world on fire!

Dwight D. Maxenhower
10-25-02 11:41 AM
jb Joey recommended Howe Academy and I am giving it serious consideration!
10-25-02 11:54 AM
Maxlugar Not the right direction, Josh.
10-25-02 11:56 AM
Scot Rocks
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey recommended Howe Academy and I am giving it serious consideration!

haha!!!!!!LOL!!!!!

Mark
10-25-02 01:29 PM
stonesmik I still like the Stones' line-up for "Shattered":

Drums, Charlie Watts; Bass Guitar, Ron Wood; Electric Guitar, Keith Richards; Lead Guitar, Ron Wood; Pedal Steel Guitar, Ron Wood; O/D Electric Guitar (in solo), Keith Richards; O/D Tom-Tom, Charlie Watts; O/D Bass Drum, Ron Wood; Lead Vocal, Mick Jagger; Back-up Vocals, Ron Wood, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger; Percussion, 1 Moroccan, 1 Jew, 1 Wasp
10-25-02 01:33 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:

These guys don't deserve a trial at all.

oh yes they do boomer - otherwise how do you know

the question is... what kind of trial ??

by jury??

by fire??

just throw them in the river - if they sink and drown - they are innocent - if not, they are guilty

if we operate on their own level of barbarism then they have proved their point
[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-25-02 01:37 PM
steel driving hammer "Anti-Terrorism camp."

Full belly laugh, thanks.

Howe Military ain't that bad, I turned out ok...
10-25-02 01:50 PM
stonedinaustralia we are all innocent until proven guilty (by whatever criteria) - once proven guilty, let the chips fall where they may

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-25-02 01:50 PM
jb As you previously said StoneMik, the Stones love Jewish people....5 shows in N.Y. and 2 in South Florida...
10-25-02 01:56 PM
stonesmik I'm sure they do.

But ugh, I smell a rat around here. Some cowardly bastard that told Gerrardo I was racist because I said the Stones like Jews. Whoa, what a stink!
10-25-02 01:58 PM
jb That' why you should never discuss religion, politics, or sexual preferences with strangers.
10-25-02 02:05 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jb wrote:
That' why you should never discuss religion, politics, or sexual preferences with strangers.

but jb, what else are you going to talk about that really matters??... the weather??
10-25-02 02:13 PM
stonesmik jb, this may well be alright for normal people but not fore me who was running around in my youth with the large visible Stones tongue on my jacket so everybody could see what I'm all about. It's my religion, my politics and my sexual preference, hehe.

Without telling him my father knew what that tongue meant: Just kiss my ass. While it is also a great banner to wear and meet other Stonesfans because they know as well what it means: I likeit likeit yes I do.
10-25-02 02:24 PM
jb It's cool Stonemik...no hard feelings...you seem like a very nice guy....
10-25-02 03:07 PM
kath charlie is jewish.

uh, this is sort of inflammatory little thread. i mean, i hate the sniper as much as anybody does and i hope if it is the right guy that he gets what he deserves. but i'm not sure why all this racist, "teachyourkidtobeakiller" stuff is happening. god, i'm an ol' hippie...c'mon people..smile on your brother..everybody get together...try to love one another right now.

seriously, more hatred and killing is not the answer.

as for what else are we gonna talk about...how about the stones??

p.s. although...i DO agree about farakhan...that guy is one dangerous mutherfucker....
[Edited by kath]
10-25-02 03:23 PM
stonesmik I know Jewlie Watts has converted to the Hebrew religion because the Stones want to tour China next year. Also he wants to be included in the Rock'n'Roll Jews Hall of Fame along with Jerry Wexler, Leiber and Stoller, Alan Freed, Jerry Ragavoy, Phil Spector and Carole King.

Meanwhile Mick stays backstage rehearsing an old song he used to do when Charlie was still of Keithfucian belief:
Didn't you drown the Jew and wrapped him with his office sleeveless shirt with a Spanish speaking gentleman, the one that we call Kirk?
10-25-02 06:18 PM
kath my, what an amusing post.
10-25-02 09:47 PM
stonesmik I know it must be amusing to somebody who says Charlie Watts is Jewish. What a bullshit. My.

All the mentioned Jews have written songs the Stones have performed and they are mentioned in the book "Rock'n'roll Jews" (along with Bob Dylan of course).

The Jagger/Richards verse about the drowned Jew is from "Memo from Turner".
10-25-02 10:55 PM
kath look it up.

and what the fuck difference does it make anyway? i hope this is not the tone of this board...racist bullshit.

i think if you read wyman's first book, you'd see that charlie says he is jewish. but again, i don't understand what that has to do with anything.
10-26-02 01:19 AM
Stonesthrow Stonesmik-- Hebrew is a language, not a religion. Judaism is the religion. In case you are curious, I am not a Jew, and I do not play one on TV.
10-26-02 01:47 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
kath wrote:
charlie is jewish.

uh, this is sort of inflammatory little thread. i mean, i hate the sniper as much as anybody does and i hope if it is the right guy that he gets what he deserves. but i'm not sure why all this racist, "teachyourkidtobeakiller" stuff is happening. god, i'm an ol' hippie...c'mon people..smile on your brother..everybody get together...try to love one another right now.

seriously, more hatred and killing is not the answer.

as for what else are we gonna talk about...how about the stones??

p.s. although...i DO agree about farakhan...that guy is one dangerous mutherfucker....
[Edited by kath]

Kath, I'm all for brotherly love, peace love, and bells on your toes, and all that, unfortunately there are certain people in this world who have never felt that way towards Westerners. These people have been shafting peaceful people for a long time-Munich 72, Beirut 83, New York 2001, an endless list, they've forgone their entitlement to "smile on your brother".
10-27-02 07:09 AM
stonesmik
quote:
kath wrote:
i think if you read wyman's first book, you'd see that charlie says he is jewish. but again, i don't understand what that has to do with anything.

I can't find that one. Please gimme the exact reference for "Stone alone" (page number and edition of your book).

If you don't understand "what that has to do with anything" then ask Mick why he wrote a line like "Didn't you drown the Jew and wrapped him with his office sleeveless shirt with a Spanish speaking gentleman, the one that we call Kirk?" (in "Memo from Turner")

Stonesthrow, it is not wrong to call Judaism a "Hebrew religion" because the entirety of the 12 tribes are often called the Hebrews in the Old Testament.

I'm not against Jews. I'm against people who won't allow to call a stonesmik a stonesmik or a Jew a Jew.
10-27-02 10:47 AM
JaggaRichards Back to what we were talking about:

AT LEAST THIS SNIPER BS IS OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2