ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
©eharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DNA test? Why? Return to archive
24th October 2007 11:57 AM
Carol Sigmaringa I don't know if you already seen this picture, but I got very impressed when I saw it for the first time. He looks like a young Mick.
It's very dificult to see Lucas pictures in the press here in Brazil, but it was posted this week from the F1 party in São Paulo.

[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]
24th October 2007 12:00 PM
Saint Sway Sunny??

[Edited by Saint Sway]
24th October 2007 12:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:
I don't know if you already seen this picture, but I got very impressed when I saw it for the first time. He looks like a young Mick.
It's very dificult to see Lucas pictures in the press here in Brazil, but it was posted this week from the F1 party in São Paulo.

[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]

He's a carbon copy of Mick.
24th October 2007 12:30 PM
Maxlugar Being blessed with children and experiencing their first laughs and cries is what being alive is all about. To hold that fresh-out-of-the-oven lil' person and gaze into that angelic face is a high no drug can match.

I thank God each day for the brood I have been given, even during hard times.

Sperm are like diamonds, don't let 'em waste.

Mick knows this. What a great looking kid.

24th October 2007 12:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Being blessed with children and experiencing their first laughs and cries is what being alive is all about. To hold that fresh-out-of-the-oven lil' person and gaze into that angelic face is a high no drug can match.

You still drinkin' quite a bit?
24th October 2007 01:06 PM
WJ
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Being blessed with children and experiencing their first laughs and cries is what being alive is all about. To hold that fresh-out-of-the-oven lil' person and gaze into that angelic face is a high no drug can match.

Thank you for posting this....
24th October 2007 02:10 PM
pdog he's as tall as Mick already.
24th October 2007 02:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

Thank you for posting this....

Yes...it was beautiful...Only a cold heart could not be moved by such a sentiment
24th October 2007 02:45 PM
MrPleasant Rambo Trailer Arrives
By Josh Tyler: 2007-10-24 02:30:43

Rambo may be getting old, but he’s still one hell of a badass. The fourth Rambo movie, which has finally settled on the simple title of Rambo has, as we predicted on Sunday, gotten a brand new trailer. Unlike the last trailer, this one actually contains some plot. But not too much plot, it’s still mostly Rambo shooting things and then blowing them up. Hell yeah!

Rambo is looking pretty good, which may explain why Nu Image films was so eager to get Stallone signed for a fifth movie. Check out the new trailer using the embed below, and watch for Rambo on January 25th.
24th October 2007 02:55 PM
luxury1 Oh Max, just wait till they reach their teens, and then I am going to retrieve your post from the archives....
24th October 2007 03:11 PM
steel driving hammer Wonder if Lucas will be mad that his dad said it wasn't his anyway.
24th October 2007 03:14 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh Max, just wait till they reach their teens, and then I am going to retrieve your post from the archives....

When they reach their teens I'll have a completed band. We'll travel the country in a crazy painted bus. We'll be called The Lotus Kids and the Old Guy.
24th October 2007 03:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

When they reach their teens I'll have a completed band. We'll travel the country in a crazy painted bus. We'll be called The Lotus Kids and the Old Guy.

24th October 2007 03:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Only a cold heart could not be moved by such a sentiment

Or a German.
24th October 2007 03:43 PM
pdog
24th October 2007 04:41 PM
glencar [quote]luxury1 wrote:
Oh Max, just wait till they reach their teens, and then I am going to retrieve your post from the archives....
[/quoteWill the Stones still be touring?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)