ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
Šeharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Win Zep O2 Tickets..No Purchase Req'd Return to archive
23rd October 2007 04:13 PM
gimmekeef Good Luck!

http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/ledz/
23rd October 2007 04:19 PM
pdog good luck...
23rd October 2007 05:22 PM
glencar I shall give it a pass...
23rd October 2007 05:58 PM
fireontheplatter i wouldn't mind seeing this show at all.

it wouldn't make me less of a stones fan.

after all, i can only take so much of that dilly dilly dilly from pages guitar. do you know what i mean people? he keep doing that diddly diddly thing and, well, its cool for a song or two but for 2 and a half hours!!!!!

23rd October 2007 06:00 PM
mojoman
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i wouldn't mind seeing this show at all.

it wouldn't make me less of a stones fan.

after all, i can only take so much of that dilly dilly dilly from pages guitar. do you know what i mean people? he keep doing that diddly diddly thing and, well, its cool for a song or two but for 2 and a half hours!!!!!

hopefully three and a half........
23rd October 2007 06:04 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mojoman wrote:

hopefully three and a half........

minutes....right?
23rd October 2007 06:06 PM
mojoman
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

minutes....right?

sticks
23rd October 2007 06:16 PM
fireontheplatter the classic roock station aired a live show from 75 or 76 here this past summer. they claimed it to be a full show none stop, but the fucking concert went on for likie three and a half hours and i began to fall asleep. so, that is when i really started to tire of the billy billy billy......bill billy from whats his faces fucking damn guitar.
i turned the damned show down before it ended...i was like ENOUGHT of the dilly dilly dilly shit.
23rd October 2007 07:08 PM
mojoman
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
the classic roock station aired a live show from 75 or 76 here this past summer. they claimed it to be a full show none stop, but the fucking concert went on for likie three and a half hours and i began to fall asleep. so, that is when i really started to tire of the billy billy billy......bill billy from whats his faces fucking damn guitar.
i turned the damned show down before it ended...i was like ENOUGHT of the dilly dilly dilly shit.

the 75 boards rock
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)