ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
Šeharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a south beach sighting Return to archive
23rd October 2007 08:08 AM
chevysales from the miami heralds lesley abramavel... (hey it's better than reading about my dolphins!)
------------------------------------------
Like a Rolling Stone?
A very reliable and somewhat sober source alerted us to the possible presence of Keith Richards at Club Deuce on Friday night. We have seen a cell phone picture and can't exactly tell if it's him or that Richards imposter who goes around town pretending to be the Rolling Stone-r. If anyone has actually seen the real Keith Richards around town over the weekend, please let us know. If not, we must stop the imposter from exploiting the myopic. Or at least get him booked on that celeb lookalike show. This just in: We spoke to the Mac of Mac's Club Deuce and he tells us it was, indeed Richards. "A friend and neighbor of mine is from England and he's friends with Keith Richards. He brought him in." It was him, indeed!

23rd October 2007 08:31 AM
Rev Twenty Redlights Keith was drinking Evian on the rocks and
trance dancing to the Junior Vasquez mix
of Charmed Life.
23rd October 2007 09:33 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
Rev Twenty Redlights wrote:
Keith was drinking Evian on the rocks and
trance dancing to the Junior Vasquez mix
of Charmed Life.

Ha! Lord knows he wasn't writing any songs.
23rd October 2007 10:32 AM
MrPleasant He was going to his AA meeting.
23rd October 2007 03:50 PM
oldkr probably that impersonator again....

OLDKR
23rd October 2007 03:58 PM
pdog
coloringbookland.com
23rd October 2007 04:40 PM
glencar VH1 Classic played the Charmed Life video today.
23rd October 2007 04:46 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
VH1 Classic played the Charmed Life video today.

I don't know what is worse, them playing it or you knowing they played it.
23rd October 2007 04:47 PM
glencar Well, I happened to be tuned in at the time so this time they lose.
23rd October 2007 04:53 PM
bilsim I went to SoBe on holiday and our rep said Mick Jagger is often seen in the News Cafe.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)