ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
©eharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kiss Release Classic Song Via A Toothbrush Return to archive
23rd October 2007 02:19 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Kiss Release Classic Song Via A Toothbrush
So fans can rock as they brush...

by Jason Gregory on 22/10/2007
gigwise.com

Kiss have released their classic hit, ‘Rock & Roll All Nite,’ on a children’s toothbrush.

The pioneering toothbrush transmits the hit song to the user’s inner ear via vibrations while they’re brushing.

In a new internet campaign for the product, Kiss’ Gene Simmons and Paul Stanely appear to promote the product, with Stanley proclaiming that, “Brushing never rocked this hard.”

In order to comply with dental regulations, the song lasts for two minutes – the most ideal brushing time.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
23rd October 2007 02:20 AM
pdog This thread just gave me a cavity.
23rd October 2007 02:24 AM
stonedinaustralia that's funny - any mention of gene simmons usually just gives me the shits

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
23rd October 2007 02:39 AM
Prodigal Son I brush my teeth thoroughly because I do it just once, before bed. Fuck this dental association brush after every meal bull. I brush for 5 minutes, so you're gonna have to do better than that Kiss. Gene Simmons is like Krusty the Clown, there's nothing he won't stamp the kiss name brand on. They've already got coffins, so what's next? A tomb?
23rd October 2007 02:48 AM
pdog 4 out of 5 dentists say Kiss sucks!
23rd October 2007 03:35 AM
MrPleasant George W. Bush is such a fag!

There will no be no TAMALES for that jerk.
23rd October 2007 03:42 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
George W. Bush is such a fag!

There will no be no TAMALES for that jerk.

And by TAMALES I mean "sacks full of shit"
23rd October 2007 09:05 AM
M.O.W.A.T. I wouldn`t put anything in my mouth that Gene Simmons had a hand in designing.
23rd October 2007 09:26 AM
sirmoonie Worst MoteBiff thread ever, saved only by the strength of the Replies. Some of you posters are the best damn bloggers on earth.
23rd October 2007 11:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Worst MoteBiff thread ever,

I must be slipping.

It was just a heads up....I thought you might like to buy one Sir.

23rd October 2007 05:54 PM
guitarman53 First there was the Kiss lunch box, the Kiss Doll, the Kiss this, the Kiss that, that is one band I've never liked ever, Gene Simmons is so commercial, & a absolute creep as a person, Kiss sucks big time.
23rd October 2007 05:59 PM
mojoman
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
First there was the Kiss lunch box, the Kiss Doll, the Kiss this, the Kiss that, that is one band I've never liked ever, Gene Simmons is so commercial, & a absolute creep as a person, Kiss sucks big time.

and in the end the cash you take is equal to the cash you make.....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)