ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
Šeharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Politics Is Such A Drag Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd October 2007 01:58 AM
George W Bush
23rd October 2007 02:04 AM
Dick B Cheney U.S. air strikes in Baghdad kill toddlers: TV footage
Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:15am ET
Email This Article | Print This Article | Reprints
[-] Text [+]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - U.S. air strikes in a Shi'ite stronghold of Baghdad on Sunday killed at least two toddlers, Reuters television footage showed.

Police said a total of 13 people were killed in the strikes and more than 50 were wounded.

In the morgue of Imam Ali hospital in the district of Sadr city the bodies of two toddlers, one wearing a nappy, lay on blankets while doctors tended to wounded men and boys, the video footage showed.

In the house where one of the toddlers lived, a man who said he was a cousin, pointed to bloodstained mattresses and blood-splattered pillows, choking back tears as he held up a photo showing one of the dead children.

"We were waking in the morning and all of a sudden rockets landed in the house and the children were screaming," said a woman outside the house.

The U.S. military confirmed it had conducted early morning operations in Sadr city "targeting criminals believed to be responsible for the kidnapping of coalition soldiers in November 2006 and May 2007".

23rd October 2007 02:57 AM
MrPleasant Please, Bush, die.

The worst human being on earth.
23rd October 2007 03:02 AM
Prodigal Son The Hardcore They Come, classic album. As for the military-industrial complex, it's a modern day reality when you're the superpower of the world. The dangerous thing is if this country gets in real trouble by some disaster (whether it be by environment, terrorist or disease), the potential for the country to become a military state exists. It would have to be drastic obviously, but the potential is there since the military giant sits in bed with government. But let's be reasonable; what great superpower in world history HASN'T been overly reliant on its military?
23rd October 2007 03:04 AM
Prodigal Son
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Please, Bush, die.

The worst human being on earth.

Zing! I want to cheer people up here:

23rd October 2007 03:21 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

So, you're in jail. And you need someone to defend you. And you get the chance between George W. Bush (the retard, the asshole who wouldn't die) and your Cousin Vinny.

I say, let Mr. George W. (the "retard") defend you.

Why? Because he's a fucking retard. And there's a lot of retards in this world. So, you might "get out there" and masturbate in front of the world and be original and vomit and all that.
23rd October 2007 03:29 AM
MrPleasant I hate George W. Bush and all the assholes who love him. F.B.I.: BITE ME!
23rd October 2007 03:41 AM
mrhipfl Everything will get better once Stephen Colbert becomes prez.
23rd October 2007 03:46 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Everything will get better

It wouldn't matter if that prez doesn't have the balls to kick George W. Bush in the crotch.
23rd October 2007 10:26 AM
akula any good American (and Stones fan!) fan should vote for Ron Paul in 2008

http://www.ronpaul2008.com
23rd October 2007 10:31 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
George W Bush wrote:

Oooooooo! The Military Industrial Complex! Chilling!

Please stare above and repeat after me: I will stop worrying about conspiracy theories and make sure I get the customer his fries in a timely manner.

Atta boy!
23rd October 2007 03:42 PM
Joey " ... Please stare above and repeat after me: I will stop worrying about conspiracy theories and make sure I get the customer his fries in a timely manner. "

23rd October 2007 03:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oooooooo! The Military Industrial Complex! Chilling!

Please stare above and repeat after me: I will stop worrying about conspiracy theories and make sure I get the customer his fries in a timely manner.

Atta boy!

Bush is serving curly fries? Go figure!
23rd October 2007 03:45 PM
Joey [quote]Maxlugar brayed :

The surge in Iraq is working and the War will NEVER burst the borders of Turkey , Iran & Syria

[quote]

****** SIGH ***********

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

23rd October 2007 03:51 PM
aslecs Yep, slag our brave soldiers and by all means belive the likes of CNN. NAIVE
23rd October 2007 03:56 PM
pdog
quote:
aslecs wrote:
Yep, slag our brave soldiers and by all means belive the likes of CNN. NAIVE

coloringbookland.com
23rd October 2007 04:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

Brilliant! Much better'n politics.
23rd October 2007 04:52 PM
aslecs See the story TIME lied about about our brave soldiers in Haditha.

Just in case....In March 2006, Time magazine broke the story, which erupted in the press. The accounts relied on a narrative that the Marines had gone berserk after the killing of Cpl. Terrazas and murdered Iraqis in retaliation. "Eyewitnesses" reported that the riders in the car had been lined up and executed, and that there had been a rampage through the houses targeting women and children. A coverup by the top brass was also asserted.

..and NONE of it is true. Keep reading TIME and watching CNN for "the truth"

23rd October 2007 05:05 PM
Joey " Time magazine broke the story, which erupted in the press. The accounts relied on a narrative that the Marines had gone berserk ..... "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23rd October 2007 05:06 PM
glencar
quote:
aslecs wrote:
See the story TIME lied about about our brave soldiers in Haditha.

Just in case....In March 2006, Time magazine broke the story, which erupted in the press. The accounts relied on a narrative that the Marines had gone berserk after the killing of Cpl. Terrazas and murdered Iraqis in retaliation. "Eyewitnesses" reported that the riders in the car had been lined up and executed, and that there had been a rampage through the houses targeting women and children. A coverup by the top brass was also asserted.

..and NONE of it is true. Keep reading TIME and watching CNN for "the truth"

Perhaps Keith Olbermann will get to the truth of the matter since he's allegedly a solid investigative journo...
23rd October 2007 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Perhaps Keith Olbermann will get to the truth of the matter since he's allegedly a solid investigative journo...

Blue ......................

You just don't have the postin' gene ... do you ?!
23rd October 2007 05:15 PM
glencar I been cloned, fool!

see you at www.maxlugar.com?
23rd October 2007 05:35 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I been cloned, fool!

see you at www.maxlugar.com?

*** ? ****

23rd October 2007 05:36 PM
glencar Oh, sniggles, I forgot no one there likes you!
23rd October 2007 05:40 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh, sniggles, I forgot no one there likes you!

I take pride in that fact .

One more year to go my Robert Moses loving pal until we DEMS sweep the country like it is 1964 all over again .

LBJOEY !!!
23rd October 2007 05:48 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I take pride in that fact .

One more year to go my Robert Moses loving pal until we DEMS sweep the country like it is 1964 all over again .

LBJOEY !!!

Not gonna happen! Remember early 2006 when we heard about the need for checks & balances? That need hasn't disappeared. Also, Gov. Spitzer in NY is not helping the Dims. He wants to give illegals licenses. Even his own party is pissed at him & has voted to overrule his plan. You idiots always go 2 far.
23rd October 2007 05:50 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You idiots always go 2 far.

23rd October 2007 05:52 PM
Some Guy Joey has been using special postin lotion.
23rd October 2007 05:56 PM
glencar None dare call it jizz...
23rd October 2007 05:58 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)