ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
©eharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards in Scream 2007 Winners Return to archive
22nd October 2007 12:30 PM
jaggergurl HARRISON FORD CROWNED WITH FIRST EVER HERO AWARD

NEIL GAIMAN, "STAR TREK: THE WRATH OF KHAN" AND ALICE COOPER HONORED "TRANSFORMER" STARS SHIA LABEOUF AND MEGAN FOX SCORE MAJOR AWARDS JESSICA BIEL NAMED FANTASY FOX; "HEROES" ACTRESS HAYDEN PANETTIERE WINS BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE SHOW PREMIERES TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23 AT 10PM, ET/PT

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Spike TV put on an out of the world performance bringing together the world's of horror, sci-fi, fantasy and comic book industries this evening to honor the genres' outstanding accomplishments over the past year. Featuring appearances by Harrison Ford, Alice Cooper, Hayden Panettiere and many others, SCREAM 2007 did not fail to disappoint the audience with its wide array of talent and ground breaking performances.

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060322/NYW096LOGO )

The night opened with a bang as Spike TV honored Harrison Ford with the first ever Hero Award for his cumulative work in such films as "Star Wars," "Indiana Jones" and "The Fugitive." The Hero Award is given to a true superstar - an icon in the hearts and minds of fans everywhere, a living legend, whose body of work inspires all those with a love of the fantastic. Other special honorees of the evening included "Comic-Con Icon Award" winner Neil Gaiman; The 25th anniversary celebration of "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" and the second annual "SCREAM Rock Immortal" presented to Alice Cooper.

The summer blockbuster "Transformers" blew away the competition winning several honors, including Best Sci-Fi Movie and Best F/X, while star Shia LaBeouf was named Sci-Fi Star and co-star Megan Fox walked away with Sci-Fi Siren. The stunning Jessica Alba was awarded Best Female Superhero and "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere was recognized as Breakout Star.

Memorable performances of the night included Avenged Sevenfold's rendition of "Scream" from their soon to be released album. Rock legend Ozzy Osbourne took the stage tonight to a standing ovation. The night belonged to rock immortal Alice Cooper as he closed the show with an all-star rock performance of "I Love The Dead/School's Out" with rock gods Slash and Rob Zombie.

Taped at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, SCREAM 2007 will premiere Tuesday, October 23 (10:00 PM - Midnight, ET/PT) to an estimated audience of one billion viewers worldwide.

A full list of winners is included below:

THE ULTIMATE SCREAM

BEST HORROR MOVIE

-- 28 WEEKS LATER

BEST FANTASY MOVIE

PAN'S LABYRINTH

BEST SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE

-- TRANSFORMERS

BEST TV SHOW

-- HEROES

BEST COMIC BOOK

-- 30 DAYS OF NIGHT

SCREAM QUEEN

-- KATE BECKINSALE, VACANCY

SCREAM KING

-- SHIA LABEOUF, DISTURBIA

BEST SUPERHERO

-- TOBEY MAGUIRE AS SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-MAN 3

SEXIEST SUPERHERO

-- JESSICA ALBA, FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER

FANTASY FOX

-- JESSICA BIEL, THE ILLUSIONIST

FANTASY HERO

-- JOHNNY DEPP, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END

SCI-FI SIREN

-- MEGAN FOX, TRANSFORMERS

SCI-FI STAR

-- SHIA LABEOUF, TRANSFORMERS

BEST CAMEO

-- KEITH RICHARDS, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END

BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE

-- HAYDEN PANETTIERE, HEROES

MOST VILE VILLAIN

-- RALPH FIENNES, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

MOST MEMORABLE MUTILATION

-- DISMEMBERED IN CAR CRASH, GRINDHOUSE

BEST COMIC-TO-SCREEN ADAPTATION

BEST SEQUEL

-- HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

"JUMP-FROM-YOUR-SEAT" SCENE OF THE YEAR

-- FINAL BATTLE: MEGATRON VS. OPTIMUS PRIME, TRANSFORMERS

BEST DIRECTOR

-- QUENTIN TARANTINO & ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, GRINDHOUSE

BEST SCREAM-PLAY

-- GRINDHOUSE, WRITTEN BY ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, QUENTIN TARANTINO, JEFF RENDELL, ELI ROTH, EDGAR WRIGHT & ROB ZOMBIE

BEST F/X

-- TRANSFORMERS

BEST FOREIGN MOVIE

-- PAN'S LABYRINTH (SPAIN)

BEST COMIC BOOK WRITER

-- FRANK MILLER, ALL-STAR BATMAN & ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER/FRANK MILLER'S ROBOCOP

BEST COMIC BOOK ARTIST

-- JOHN CASSADY, ASTONISHING X-MEN

BEST SCREEN-TO-COMIC ADAPTATION

-- 28 DAYS LATER: THE AFTERMATH

MOST SHOCKING COMIC BOOK TWIST

-- CAPTAIN AMERICA DIES!, CAPTAIN AMERICA

Spike TV is available in 95.3 million homes and is a division of MTV Networks. A unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), MTV Networks is one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms.

Copyright 2007 PR Newswire
22nd October 2007 07:43 PM
Gimme Shelter Right on
22nd October 2007 09:48 PM
guitarman53 Alice Cooper is this person who likes to get dressed up in a Halloween costume every now & then, I respect the Original band called Alice Cooper, I have no respect for a guy, Vince Furnier, who broke up the band, since they were together since 16 years old in High School, because he was jealous of David Bowie, who really stood out on his name alone, he had to go as far as legally adopting the name because the 4 other guys had the name also.
23rd October 2007 10:50 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Alice Cooper is this person who likes to get dressed up in a Halloween costume every now & then, I respect the Original band called Alice Cooper, I have no respect for a guy, Vince Furnier, who broke up the band, since they were together since 16 years old in High School, because he was jealous of David Bowie, who really stood out on his name alone, he had to go as far as legally adopting the name because the 4 other guys had the name also.

Why was Cooper JEALOUS?? Right! Because of this!!!
[Edited by MrPleasant]
23rd October 2007 11:47 AM
gimmekeef Is an Oscar in the works?...Imagine Sir Mick if Keith were to get an Oscar?...A zillion to one I know...but would be funny as hell....
23rd October 2007 04:46 PM
glencar It's too short for Keith to win an Oscar. And Mick shouldn't get jealous at his age.
23rd October 2007 06:34 PM
MrPleasant I think that cameos can't receive "high prestige" awards (but Alan Smithee can).

I haven't seen any of those films, with the exception of the Pirates thing. And Keith was very good in it.

If anyone is looking for a nice horror film, try Sheitan. It's french. It's very funny, short and memorable. And there are some real good looking women in it. None of that "hip" retro cartoonish shit.

24th October 2007 05:57 AM
Jumping Jack The next night on his tour bus in Birmingham:

Coop's current band kicks ass and his newer songs including Woman of Mass Distraction and Dirty Diamonds are every bit as good live as the classics. I hava as much fun at Coop's shows as the Stones, Who and Van Halen, and for a fraction of the cost and close up in a theater. A Coop show in your area should not be missed!
24th October 2007 09:15 AM
MrPleasant Sadly, Coop would not play in México.

Want to break up your band? Do a tour in México!
24th October 2007 10:25 AM
gimmekeef Lookin good JJ...Tippys having fun too I see.....We need a summitt soon!
24th October 2007 10:27 AM
Saint Sway KEITH WON!!!!!

he gave his acceptance speech via satellite. It was a pre-recorded speech. They had to cut it in about 5 different spots to get it to fit in the 2 minutes that they allot you for your speech. My guess, from the looks of it, that the original acceptance speech was about 35 minutes long. It seemed like an endless ramble - just Keith babbling on and on about nothing - that they had to cut into a bunch of little 30 second sound bites.

he looked very happy and proud... joked about working for Mickey Mouse at the end of it. And received a loud ovation from the crowd.

Paris looked especially delighted. I believe Keith gave his acceptance speech from a remote location somewhere deep within her hoonanny.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
24th October 2007 10:30 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
KEITH WON!!!!!

he gave his acceptance speech via satellite. It was a pre-recorded speech. They had to cut it in about 5 different spots to get it to fit in the 2 minutes that they allot you for your speech. My guess, from the looks of it, that the original acceptance speech was about 35 minutes long. It seemed like an endless ramble - just Keith babbling on and on about nothing - that they had to cut into a bunch of little 30 second sound bites.

he looked very happy and proud... joked about working for Mickey Mouse at the end of it. And received a loud ovation from the crowd.

Paris looked especially delighted. I believe Keith gave his acceptance speech from a remote location somewhere deep within her hoonanny.

[Edited by Saint Sway]

Howe the fuck did I miss this??
Was it on Spike???

LJ.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)