ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Ugly Helloween everyone!
©eharms325 and thanks SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Springsteen album & tour October 2nd (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th August 2007 02:21 PM
ebmp I'm so excited about this! It's the first time I antecipate a Bruce and the E Street Band album!

Too bad I won't be able to see him perform
16th August 2007 03:00 PM
Gazza I had a sneakin suspicion that he would delay the announcement untl THIS date of all dates....
16th August 2007 05:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I had a sneakin suspicion that he would delay the announcement untl THIS date of all dates....

with a nod and a wink to The King...

16th August 2007 08:34 PM
Nellcote Little more on the new lp from Rolling Stone....

On October 2nd Bruce Springsteen will release Magic, his first album with the E Street Band since 2002’s The Rising. “We’ve been together since 1974 and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him more excited than he is right now about this record,” says Jon Landau, Springsteen’s manager.

The album was cut over two months at Southern Tracks studios in Atlanta with producer Brendan O’Brien, who previously worked with Springsteen on 2005’s Devils & Dust and The Rising.

The E Street Band mostly flew down on weekends to record, while Springsteen and O’Brien spent weekdays cutting vocals and recording overdubs. “This album is E Street Band heavy,” Landau says. “Clarence [Clemons] has some great moments on it. You could say that it’s a little more sonically guitar-driven than any past Bruce album. There are a few sort of pop, romantic touches that haven’t shown up recently, but were very prominent on the very early records.”

The lead single will be “Radio Nowhere,” a track Landau says “has a real anthemic quality to it. If it doesn’t get you out of your seat, I don’t know what will.” Landau is particularly excited about “The Long Walk Home,” which was performed live (click here to listen to an audience recording) on one occasion on the Seeger Sessions tour late last year. “It’s sort of the summational song of the album,” Landau says. “I think it’s one of Bruce’s great masterpieces.” Another track, “Girls in Their Summer Clothes,” Landau says has a “little bit of a Pet Sounds-type feeling mixed in with the sound of the E Street Band.” The final track, “Devil’s Arcade,” is described as one of the only songs on the album that delves into politics. “He gets some images across that are very powerful and will certainly give you a feeling of where he’s coming from, but on balance [politics] is not the primary intention of this record.”

A world tour with the E Street Band is reportedly going to kick off in early October, but Landau remains tight-lipped on the details. “As we speak, the tour has not been fully decided,” he says. Springsteen is also planning to promote the album on television, including late-night talk shows.

“What do you think about us doing American Idol?” Landau asks. “Come on, I’m kidding!”

Track Listing:

1. “Radio Nowhere”
2. “You’ll Be Comin’ Down”
3. “Livin’ in the Future”
4. “Your Own Worst Enemy”
5. “Gypsy Biker”
6. “Girls in Their Summer Clothes”
7. “I’ll Work for Your Love”
8. “Magic”
9. “Last to Die”
10. “Long Walk Home”
11. “Devil’s Arcade”

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/08/16/bruce-springsteens-magic-exclusive-details-on-the-boss-new-e-street-band-lp/
16th August 2007 08:53 PM
sweetcharmedlife Outstanding news. Glad to hear that the new album sounds like it will be mostly up tempo type rockers. Was'nt real crazy about The Rising so I skipped the tour. If I would have known he was'nt going to tour with the E-Street Band for 5 more years,I would'nt have. I won't be skipping this one.
17th August 2007 08:53 AM
Gazza Musical 'Magic' From Boss, E Street Band

By LARRY McSHANE
The Associated Press
Thursday, August 16, 2007; 12:02 PM

NEW YORK -- Bruce Springsteen is back with the E Street Band _ and a bit of "Magic."

The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer returns Oct. 2 with a new album, titled "Magic," his first collaboration with his longtime New Jersey mates since the Sept. 11-inspired "The Rising" in 2002, Springsteen announced through his publicist Thursday.

The album, other than its atmospheric title track, is billed as Springsteen's return to rock 'n' roll after his solo "Devils & Dust" and the folk-inspired "The Seeger Sessions." Fans can expect Clarence Clemons' familiar saxophone, Danny Federici's soaring keyboards and Max Weinberg's pounding drums _ along with a lot of guitars.

The 11-song album is Springsteen's first of all-new material since April 2005, when he released the acoustic "Devils & Dust." Springsteen's 15th studio album follows last year's "The Seeger Sessions," where the Boss and a 17-piece backing band played reconjured versions of songs associated with folkie Pete Seeger.

For this album, recorded with producer Brendan O'Brien in Atlanta, Springsteen reunited with the full E Street Band to recreate its Garden State wall of sound: guitarists Steve Van Zandt and Nils Lofgren, bassist Garry Tallent, drummer Weinberg, keyboardists Federici and Roy Bittan, sax man Clemons, violinist Soozie Tyrell and vocalist Patti Scialfa.

Last year, Springsteen said he'd already written a "whole book of songs for the E Street Band." He assembled the band earlier this year and they finished the album in two months, about the same amount of time spent recording the multiplatinum "The Rising."

Songs include the title track, the album opener "Radio Nowhere," "You'll Be Comin' Down," "Livin' in the Future," "Your Own Worst Enemy," "Gypsy Biker," "Girls in Their Summer Clothes," "I'll Work for Your Love," "Last to Die," "Long Walk Home" and "Devil's Arcade."

Details on a worldwide tour featuring the band were expected to follow. Springsteen and the E Street Band sold out arenas and stadiums around the globe during a 15-month tour behind "The Rising."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/16/AR2007081600911.html?nav=rss_artsandliving/entertainmentnews
17th August 2007 09:15 AM
Nellcote While I'm certain The Boss enjoys life now, somehow, the stories behind the recording of most of his lp's during the period of time which Born to Run to The River were recorded added a real allure to the lp's. Such trials he went through. You don't get any of that anymore. And he's not alone, it's rare to hear about the recording sessions, let alone, if any conflict came out of them, from most any of the larger acts today, which resulted in great product. This is what made the 30th anniversary edition of Born To Run, with it's dvd full of interviews so interesting.

17th August 2007 10:11 AM
Mel Belli I like that the album has only 11 tracks. I hate filler.
17th August 2007 03:07 PM
Gazza 8/17/07, 12:01 pm EST

More On New Bruce Springsteen Album: Producer Brendan O’Brien Reveals All

Late last year Bruce Springsteen invited producer Brendan O’Brien up to his New Jersey house to play him a batch of new songs he had been working on. “It was kind of surreal,” says O’Brien, who previously worked with Springsteen on 2002’s The Rising and 2005’s Devils and Dust. “We literally sat in his living room, he hands me a book of lyrics and he played me the songs on the guitar.” O’Brien then had the unenviable task of telling Bruce which songs worked, and which ones didn’t. “He gauges peoples reactions and I have to be as honest with him as I can,” O’Brien says. “Some of them had a certain voice that seemed to fit all together – and some didn’t have that same voice – so we decided which ones to pursue.” The songs that survived were taken down to Atlanta’s Southern Tracks Studios this March by O’Brien, Springsteen and the E Street Band. The resulting album, Magic, was recorded in eight weeks, and will be released on October 2nd.

The lead single will be “Radio Nowhere,” which O’Brien says changed very little from the version Springsteen played him at his house last year. “It’s a pretty straight-ahead rocker,” O’Brien says. “The most straightforward song I’ve heard him do in years.” “Long Walk Home,” which Springsteen debuted on tour last year with the Seeger Sessions Band, is an emotionally uplifting ballad that invokes 2002’s “My City In Ruins.” “That’s one of my favorite songs that he’s done in a long time,” says O’Brien. “It’s mournful, but also hopeful. It has very introspective verses and then he opens up lyrically as the song progresses. It hits me in a real great spot.” O’Brien describes the song “Living In The Future” as a “throwback to ‘Hungry Heart,’ an R&B thing.”

Recording with the E Street Band proved to be a logistical challenge, largely due to the fact that drummer Max Weinberg had to tape “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” during the week. Springsteen devoted weekdays to overdubbing and cutting vocal tracks, but each weekend a core group of E Streeters – Springsteen, Weinberg, bassist Gary Tallent and pianist Roy Bittan – would record the instrumental tracks. The other members of the E Street Band, including keyboard player Danny Federici and guitarists Steven Van Zandt and Nils Lofgren, were called in as needed to cut their parts. “It’s easier to manage the songs with less people,” O’Brien says. “Once we know what we’re doing, we brought the others in to do overdubs.”

But Springsteen insisted on being in the studio when Clarence Clemons cut his saxophone parts. “I appointed Bruce ‘senior vice president in charge of Clarence’s saxophone,’ ” O’Brien says. “There’s a whole dynamic there that spans decades. I don’t even get in the middle of it. I’m just a cheerleader.”

A world tour with the E Street Band will kick off right around the time Magic comes out, but no details have been released. “There’s songs that when we were recording them he would go, ‘I just know this song’s going to work great live,’ ” says O’Brien. “When it comes to being a bandleader and knowing what his audience wants, I think he’s one of the best ever.”

-- Andy Greene

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/08/16/bruce-springsteens-magic-exclusive-details-on-the-boss-new-e-street-band-lp/
[Edited by Gazza]
17th August 2007 03:12 PM
Saint Sway this is gonna be good

I wish the stones would tap Brendan to produce an album

you'd be surprised how many really cool "ROCK AND ROLL" records he's produced

he keeps it rootsy & raw
17th August 2007 03:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
I like that the album has only 11 tracks. I hate filler.

Its ok now that he's putting out releases at a more regular rate than ever before (this will be his 4th studio album in five years). Brendan O'Brien - having come in as producer for 'The Rising' - has pbviously given him a much needed kick up the arse when it comes to finally being able to let his songs out

Different matter in the 80's and 90's when his perfectionism would see him go five years or more between new releases - or back in the late 70's/early 80's when recording sessions would drag on for anything up to two years (he cut some 40 songs for 'Darkness', about 100 for 'The River' and about 80 for 'Born in the USA')
17th August 2007 03:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
this is gonna be good

He's never let me down yet, I have to say. The only artist who I can honestly admit to never having been disappointed with by a new studio album, even though there's some that years later I rarely listen to (Born In The USA, for one - an album that should have been so much better, if less commercial, going by what he left off it)
17th August 2007 03:39 PM
Saint Sway he's an artist that has aged well too musically

you know he's not gonna try an put out a pop tune. his music has grown up with him

the Stones should take notice
17th August 2007 05:14 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
he's an artist that has aged well too musically

you know he's not gonna try an put out a pop tune. his music has grown up with him

the Stones should take notice

One thing I think Bruce has going for him is that he listens to a lot of good music by younger artists/bands -- Marah, Jesse Malin, the Hold Steady, etc. He keeps on his toes that way.

Mick does this to a certain extent, too. The problem is that he likes crap. And Keith has nothing good to say about anyone except Muddy Waters. He's become a total reactionary; alone in his bunker with his vodka, hash, and self-regard.
18th August 2007 10:24 PM
robpop My local PBS station is showing the Seeger concert from Dublin tonight at midnight. I better make a beer run.
22nd August 2007 08:16 PM
Nellcote No tour annoucement this weekend.
Radio Nowhere, the new single, drops 28 August on a radio station near you....although, there's word it could surface this weekend...reading some Bruce fan sites, it appears the new single is circulating on the web, so, it may show up sooner than next Tuesday....

22nd August 2007 08:31 PM
fireontheplatter

i plan to buy this cd and micks new one too. if i can see him in concert that would be a bonus.
22nd August 2007 11:40 PM
sweetcharmedlife Any chance maybe Bruce is just delaying announcement of the tour until after the Stones are finished with their tour? Out of some kind of professional respect,or is he or the promoter(s) just milking this for all it's worth? It's not like he's gonna have a hard time selling tickets. But come on already with the announcement Bruce.
23rd August 2007 08:10 AM
Nellcote Not a chance at all.
He's the Boss, he's large & in charge.
23rd August 2007 08:18 AM
Zack
quote:
Gazza wrote:

He's never let me down yet, I have to say.

You weren't just a little disappointed with Human Touch/Lucky Town?
28th August 2007 08:57 AM
gimmekeef Just heard the Radio Nowhere..I agree it has the riff of that Jenny song..Also the guitars sound like The Outlaws doing High Tide Green Grass.....I also think it will be popular despite the "glimmering"....
28th August 2007 09:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zack wrote:

You weren't just a little disappointed with Human Touch/Lucky Town?

After 5 years to get TWO new Bruce albums in one day? NO!

In retrospect, they're a step down from what had gone before, but the excitment when they came out was quite incredible..

and I still think "I Wish I were Blind" is as magnificent a song as he's ever written
28th August 2007 09:16 AM
Gazza new song is all over the internet in better quality from today. Growin' on me, for sure..

I tend to get pretty down after the excitement of a Stones tour ends, so any pick-me-ups are very welcome.

Grabbing tickets for a Lucinda show in Dublin last night was a welcome bonus and today I'm reading that its almost certain that due to the Point in Dublin being refurbished, Bruce's Irish show in December will be at the Odyssey in Belfast. I will be absolutely beside myself if that happens. The first ever ESB show here.

Other Euro dates prety much confirmed

Mannheim 2/12 (www.eventim.de taking pre-sale orders)
Stockholm 10/12 (confirmed in 'Aftonbladet' yesterday)
Cologne 13/12 (see Mannheim)
Paris 17/12 (ticket sales will be 5/9/07)
28th August 2007 10:10 AM
Gazza Unconfirmed but quite solid tour dates ;

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E ST BAND Tentative TOUR Dates:
(Rehearsals: Sept.8 - 21, & Sept. 23 - 30)
Oct 2 Hartford
Oct 5,6 Philadelphia
Oct 9,10 Meadowlands- E. Rutherford,NJ
Oct 14 Ottawa
Oct 15 Toronto
Oct 17 Nassau Coliseum- Uniondale,NY
Oct 18 MSG, NYC
Oct 21,22 Chicago
Oct 26 Oakland
Oct 28,29 LA
Nov 2 St Paul
Nov 4 Cleveland
Nov 5 Detroit
Nov 11,12 Wash DC
Nov 14 Pittsburgh
Nov 15 Albany
Nov 18,19 Boston
Nov 25 Madrid
Nov 26 Bilbao
Nov 28 Milan
Nov 30 Arnham
Dec 2 Mannheim
Dec 4 Oslo
Dec 8 Copenhagen
Dec 10 Stockholm
Dec 12 Antwerp
Dec 13 Cologne
Dec 15 Belfast *
Dec 17 Paris
Dec 19 London

* I have just shit my pants.....
28th August 2007 11:21 AM
Gazza It's official -

DATES ARE SET! SPRINGSTEEN REVS UP E STREET MACHINE FOR FALL
In an exclusive Backstreets interview, Springsteen talks about the tour and says Magic was "built for it."

The release of Bruce Springsteen's Magic isn't the only thing to look forward to on October 2 -- there's magic in the night, too, as an extensive E Street Band tour kicks off that evening in Hartford, CT.

The opening leg has Bruce and the band playing 16 North American cities through November 18 in Boston. Just after Thanksgiving, a European jaunt with 13 stops begins in Madrid and runs through December 19 in London. [For the full itinerary, see our Tour/Ticket info page]

Springsteen and the E Street Band played a brief series of dates in 2004, but their last full-scale outing was the tour for The Rising in 2002 and 2003. Since that time, Bruce has continued to tour extensively: as a solo artist in 2005, and with the Sessions Band last year, playing, as he put it at the time, everything that leads to rock music, but not rock music.

Reminded of that now, Springsteen says emphatically, "Yeah -- I'll be playing the rock music this time. " He laughs, adding, "In case anybody's wondering."

Speaking with Backstreets by phone as tour preparation gets underway, Springsteen makes it clear that he tapped his rock side for Magic, an album meant to be played live: "It's just built for it," he says. "I wrote with a lot of melody, and with a lot of hooks, and there's a lot of band power behind the stuff that I wrote this time out. So I'm excited to hear that come straight off the band."

The 2007 E Street Band line-up will be the same as in 2002-2003 -- including violinist Soozie Tyrell, a veteran of the Rising tour and of last year's Sessions Band. Though not mentioned in today's press release, Springsteen confirms, "Soozie will be with us."

He still raves about the Sessions Band -- "a tremendous discovery, and just such an amazing group of musicians" -- and says he looks forward to working with them again. But when he refers to "the band," it goes without saying that he means E Street.

"The band is the band, you know?" Springsteen says. "It's the only place where I really do the thing that I suppose that I'm most known for, which is... it's a peak experience."

For Springsteen, transition between styles is second nature. He's been doing it to a large degree since 1982's Nebraska, his stark solo record between the big E Street blasts of The River and Born in the U.S.A. As his sonic repertoire expands, his commitment to performance -- whatever the sound may be -- remains constant.

"For it to be really great, you've got to be 100 percent committed at that moment. So when you're in it, that's all there is," he explains. "I think that's what it takes to be really good. So I'll just lose myself in whatever form I'm working in at any given moment. And the other things seem distant: 'Oh yeah, I like to do that too, and I like to do that too...' But really, I'm very comfortable moving between all the different formats that I play in now."

In fact, it's much like -- and as easy as -- shifting gears. It's no surprise to hear Springsteen employ a car metaphor, with the E Street band as the hotrod, as he looks toward reconvening the band for tour rehearsals.

"First of all, we start playing just to feel the machine again," he says, describing what happens after they initially plug in. "You've gotta drive it a little bit before you push the envelope on it." While Springsteen recorded Magic with the E Street Band, the studio process had them laying down tracks individually; September rehearsals will bring them back together to work up the new material as a unit. "We may run through a few things we know, just to reacquaint ourselves with the sound and the power of the band. How it moves underneath you, and everything. That's sort of the first thing I do, I refit myself into that bucket seat. 'Oh yeah, okay, now I remember...' And that takes all of about 15 minutes."

After that? Well, it's early enough that he's not ready to say. "I don't really go in with any rigid ideas. I'm interested in seeing where the music is going to take us and where the band feels best.... I think the initial thing you try to do is to find a place for a lot of your new work. I'm excited about that. We played a lot of The Rising on the [2002-2003] tour because, once again, it was stuff that just played really well live. We've got that again in spades on this record.

"And then you've got to see what people respond to. I have a good idea, but it's still a conversation with your audience. And when they start listening, and talking back, then different things come to the front."

How about "The Price You Pay," from The River, which hasn't made a setlist since 1981?

"It's become a thing just because I haven't played it," Bruce laughs. "If I had played it, nobody would give much of a damn if they heard it or not! Just because it hasn't been played.... You know, my recollection is that it's been a while since we've played 'Crush on You.' And I'm not sure that one's going to be popping up in the set any time soon, either, you know?"

But it could, and that's one of the things that has had fans itching for the E Street Band to hit the road again -- the idea that anything can happen. "We leave the door very open, because over the course of a long tour, we end up playing so many songs.... obviously, we try to make the shows unique. I've got a lot of songs that I'm carrying around at this point, and it's fun to get to them as the tour goes along."

When Springsteen got the band back together in 1999, part of the joy of the reunion was the very fact that everyone was able to reunite. Sure, available, and arguably playing better than ever, but at a very basic level, alive. Many bands haven't been so lucky, a quarter-century down the road. Another eight years along, gearing up for the Magic tour, it's still the case.

"That's something that you become more grateful for as time passes," Bruce says. "You know, I just lost Terry [Magovern], my great friend of 23 years. That was a big loss. And so you're aware that things are finite. The band really did take care of one another over the years, and like I've always said, it's one of the things I'm proudest of. And I continue to be. I mean, there are a lot of ways that life can take you, and you never know what tomorrow brings. So to have that kind of stability -- and not only that, but also that the personal relationships remain so thoroughly enjoyable -- it's a great gift."

All things being finite, does it enter his mind that this could be the last time out? A "farewell tour"?

"Oh, I'll never do that, man -- you're only gonna know that when you don't see me no more."

Of course, no doubt -- but for the E Street Band as we know it?

"Hell, I don't know," Springsteen laughs. "I envision the band carrying on for many, many, many more years. There ain't gonna be any farewell tour. That's the only thing I know for sure."

-interview by Christopher Phillips

www.backstreets.com

Tour dates on http://www.brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html

Date - City - Venue - On Sale

10/2 Hartford, CT Hartford Civic Center 9/8
10/5 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center 9/8
10/9-10 East Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena 9/10
10/14 Ottawa, ONT Civic Centre 9/17
10/15 Toronto, ONT Air Canada Centre 9/17
10/17-18 New York, NY Madison Square Garden 9/10
10/21 Chicago, IL United Center 9/8
10/26 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena 9/15
10/28 Los Angeles, CA Venue TBA TBA
11/2 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center 9/22
11/4 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena 9/15
11/5 Auburn Hills, MI Palace Of Auburn Hills 9/21
11/11 Washington, D.C. Verizon Arena 9/21
11/14 Pittsburgh, PA Mellon Arena 9/14
11/15 Albany, NY Times Union Center 9/8
11/18 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden 9/22
11/25 Madrid, SPAIN Palacio De Deportes 10/2
11/26 Bilbao, SPAIN Bilbao Exhibition Centre 10/9
11/28 Milan, ITALY Datchforum 9/10
11/30 Arnhem, NETHERLANDS Geldredome 9/8
12/2 Mannheim, GERMANY Sap Arena 8/31
12/4 Oslo, NORWAY Oslo Spektrum 9/3
12/8 Copenhagen, DENMARK Forum Copenhagen 9/3
12/10 Stockholm, SWEDEN Globe Arena 9/1
12/12 Antwerp, BELGIUM Sports Paleis 9/8
12/13 Cologne, GERMANY Koln Arena 8/31
12/15 Belfast, UK Odyssey Arena 9/6
12/17 Paris, FRANCE Palais Omnisports De Bercy 9/7
12/19 London, UK O2 Arena 8/30

28th August 2007 11:30 AM
Nellcote Now the fun begins....Of course, I've committed to be somewhere on 08 Sept, the onsale for Hartford. I'll have
to enlist my son to score these ducats, part of his room & board..
28th August 2007 01:50 PM
gimmekeef He alergic to the Mason Dixon line?...nothing south of Washington?....must be another leg planned....
28th August 2007 01:57 PM
PartyDoll MEG So many possibilities here.. It all says "spend money"

Oh what the hell...

Nelly report in please...

Sleep deprived or not..we must plan......
28th August 2007 02:03 PM
glencar I shall try to make the Garden but that might be tough as usual.
28th August 2007 05:03 PM
robpop Shitty day just got a lot better.

quote:
Gazza wrote:
It's official -

11/14 Pittsburgh, PA Mellon Arena 9/14

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)