ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Charles !
Bobcats Arena - Charlotte, NC
© Charles Lee, Temple's dad!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: having a hard time with rocks off torrent download Return to archive
October 25th, 2005 02:31 PM
Cohiba I'm trying to download giants stadium dvd.iso. I am stopped at 92.6% and getting a message of IO Error [Error28] No space left on device. I have 17 GB left on my system and it is FAT32. If anyone can help it would be great thanks in advance
October 25th, 2005 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Cohiba wrote:
If anyone can help it would be great thanks in advance

October 25th, 2005 02:55 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joe,

You've got a nice pussy, but how do you carry it?

You'd better not mess with it - go the right way!

October 25th, 2005 07:23 PM
Schooner333 I believe the FAT32 system will not handle files over 4GB, this is another big reason that DVD's should be shared in the more common "VIDEO_TS" folder format rather than "ISO".
October 25th, 2005 08:10 PM
ezequiel2517 you have to convert the partition to ntfs... go here to do that:

http://www.ntfs.com/faq.htm

October 25th, 2005 08:25 PM
Cohiba
quote:
ezequiel2517 wrote:
you have to convert the partition to ntfs... go here to do that:

http://www.ntfs.com/faq.htm

I downloaded the first part of the fenway show that was an iso file and didn't have to do anything than to convert it.
October 25th, 2005 08:27 PM
Cohiba
quote:
Schooner333 wrote:
I believe the FAT32 system will not handle files over 4GB, this is another big reason that DVD's should be shared in the more common "VIDEO_TS" folder format rather than "ISO".

I'm not to smart with computers but i have downloaded stuff from 8GB to 17GB
October 26th, 2005 02:33 AM
DoctorStones
quote:
Schooner333 wrote:
I believe the FAT32 system will not handle files over 4GB, this is another big reason that DVD's should be shared in the more common "VIDEO_TS" folder format rather than "ISO".

ALLELUIAH MY FRIEND !!!!

That's what I am asking for quite a while, but it seems that the seeders here just don't care about people with FAT 32 systems...

I've been stopped at 99.7% of MSG DVD1.
My only chance is to wait for someone to seed it properly on Dime.
October 26th, 2005 07:21 AM
Schooner333
quote:
Cohiba wrote:
I'm not to smart with computers but i have downloaded stuff from 8GB to 17GB

Those downloads must have contained multiple files that totalled 8GB. The ISO file you are trying to download is a single file of 4.28GB.
The download can be found at Dime in the "VIDEO_TS" format: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=65347

This way the torrent will be broken into multiple files and people with FAT32 systems will have no problems completing the download. I also prefer this format because I am able to preview the video (partial torrents) while downloading.
October 26th, 2005 07:42 AM
DoctorStones Yeah, I caught the Giants Stadium DVD on Dime too.

The MSG DVD2 is smaller than 4GB, so everyone can DL it from the Rocks Off torrent page, but the MSG DVD1 is too big (I tried and was blocked at 99.7%)

Thanks in advance to anyone volunteering to seed the MSG DVD1 properly on Dime

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)