ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Charles !
Bobcats Arena - Charlotte, NC
© Charles Lee, Temple's dad!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Five Tunes From A Bigger Bang So Far Return to archive
October 25th, 2005 12:31 PM
Honky Tonk Man With Rain Fall Down been recently performed live, the boys have now taken five A Bigger Bang songs on the road. With She Saw Me Coming being rehearsed in sound checks, I expect that'll be the sixth, but does anyone think we'll get any more?

The Stones played seven songs from Voodoo Lounge live, but I think Thru And Thru was first performed on the last tour and they did nine from the Bridges To Babylon album, though a few were one offs and like Thru And Thru, I don’t think You Don't Have To Mean It was debuted 'till the last tour.
October 25th, 2005 12:35 PM
Moonisup Keith did you have to mean it in Europe in 1998
October 25th, 2005 12:42 PM
erikjjf You Don't Have To Mean It was first played in Oakland, November 19th, 1997.

>With She Saw Me Coming being rehearsed in sound checks, I expect that'll be the sixth, but does anyone think we'll get any more?

They have also been rehearsing Laugh I Nearly Died, It Won't Take Long and Streets Of Love.
[Edited by erikjjf]
October 25th, 2005 01:22 PM
Stones Look what the cat dragged in would work live
October 25th, 2005 01:27 PM
gimmekeef I'd love to hear Drivin Too Fast....but my bet for next ABB live is...It Wont Take Long...Calgary Friday night
October 25th, 2005 07:13 PM
Soldatti Let Me Down Slow could work very well live.
October 26th, 2005 04:56 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I would love to hear Laugh I nearly died live
October 26th, 2005 06:44 AM
shakedhandswithkeith LIND and RFD are the best songs from ABB and the best songs for 26 years, imo. Hope to see both songs next year here in europe
October 26th, 2005 09:17 AM
marko We´ll get those next year,Japan&Europe.
In europe ABB has sold well.
October 26th, 2005 12:34 PM
Flashpoint
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Let Me Down Slow could work very well live.

Yep...in fact i hope they play it here in Bs As
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)