ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Charles !
Bobcats Arena - Charlotte, NC
© Charles Lee, Temple's dad!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To jcdesq Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 24th, 2005 05:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That was the sickest post ever and if it was real we don't want people like you and if it was a joke that was of real bad taste

Sayonara Monsieur
October 24th, 2005 05:27 PM
albert agreed....completely

thanx Gerardo,

Albert
Holland
October 24th, 2005 05:29 PM
Gazza you just beat me to it, Gerardo

What a sick fucker. Take your trolling filth elsewhere

We're not paying for webspace for the likes of you to spam it with this crap

Good riddance
[Edited by Gazza]
October 24th, 2005 05:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
albert wrote:
agreed....completely

thanx Gerardo,

Albert
Holland

thank you Gerardo and Gazza. YOu make us all proud to be apart of your online community.
[Edited by voodoopug]
[Edited by voodoopug]
October 24th, 2005 05:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I know you live in or at least posted from Lawrenceville, NJ using an internet connection supplied by Comcast Cable Communications, Inc from Mt Laurel, NJ

We have all your information and will inform about this to the the FBI / local Police immediately.
October 24th, 2005 06:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Joe

Now I know you live in Fort Lee, NJ

Your new home will be a jail, but don't worry you will be popular in its men's club. Now you will be removing your condoms by farting.

I'm finishing a very nice draft to send to the FBI right now, all IPs, dates, all saved baby. Now you "confession" will be with the law.

BTW, my sister Carmina is the principal at a Down-Syndrome School, Albert, Alex, Blue Lena and many other fans work with handicapped or special people too so you knocked the worst door for a confession

Now be hiring a good lawyer in the state of NJ you will be very lucky if someone is willing to defend a coward like you.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
October 24th, 2005 06:19 PM
pdog Great job guys.

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!!!
October 24th, 2005 06:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Report sent to the FBI and I'm not joking.
October 24th, 2005 06:34 PM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hi Joe

Now I know you live in Fort Lee, NJ

Your new home will be a jail, but don't worry you will be popular in its men's club. Now you will be removing your condoms by farting.

I'm finishing a very nice draft to send to the FBI right now, all IPs, dates, all saved baby. Now you "confession" will be with the law.

BTW, my sister Carmina is the principal at a Dawn Syndrome School, Albert, Blue Lena and many other fans work with handicapped or special people too so you knocked the worst door for a confession

Now be hiring a good lawyer in the state of NJ you will be very lucky if someone is willing to defend a coward like you.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]

JR Ewing would be amused about your connections!! congratulation Voodoo!!
October 24th, 2005 06:37 PM
Back Street Girl Well Done Voodoo,we must rid scum like that.
October 24th, 2005 06:48 PM
texile what happened? i have no doubt jcd did something tacky but i missed it....
October 24th, 2005 06:51 PM
texile i have cousin who is mentally handicapped so i applaud this board's intolerance of whatever he posted in this regard....
October 24th, 2005 07:20 PM
Honky Tonk Man Sorry to sound dumb, but what exactly is going on?

October 24th, 2005 07:44 PM
throbby Thank you Voodoo.
October 24th, 2005 08:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG I think I am glad I missed it!! Thanks for staying on top of things here Voodoo!!
October 24th, 2005 08:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Sorry to sound dumb, but what exactly is going on?

He posted he had sex with someone who had downs syndrome. The post was in great detail.
October 24th, 2005 08:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
He posted he had sex with someone who had downs syndrome. The post was in great detail.

He was probably lying. But you never know I guess.
October 24th, 2005 08:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I'm sure that the Webmasters did the right thing, but lets not turn into a lynch mob.
October 24th, 2005 08:29 PM
pdog If you had read his post, you would see this isn't a lynch mob. I'm not doing anything except applauding the webmasters for taking action. It's avery appropriate action IMO.
October 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
exile great Job Voodoo. jcdesq liked to stir up trouble he deserves everything he gets.
October 24th, 2005 09:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:

it was also quite clearly a case where, if true, he knowingly took advantage of a young mentally handicapped girl who would probably not have been capable of making a proper judgement on whether she genuinely wanted to do so or not

The detail in the post was sickening.

"Lynch mob" isnt an issue. Common decency is.

If this is any way true, theres a strong case for it being tantamount to rape.

If he made this shit up, its a vile and sick way of getting attention that I dont think anyone would find to be anything but tasteless and repulsive.

Either way, he's outstayed his welcome.
[Edited by Gazza]
October 24th, 2005 09:27 PM
beer and he ended his post by asking if he should threaten this girl with physical violence so she won't tell her mom. It was very detailed and disturbing.

It was probably the sickest thing I've ever read on here.

-
October 24th, 2005 09:29 PM
Riffhard I did not read the post,and I am glad that I didn't. What an asshole for even joking about something so repulsive! If the post was true I hope the fucker gets what's coming!

Good job of kicking the prick out guys!

Riffhard
October 24th, 2005 09:30 PM
Soldatti Thank god that I didn't see his post, I support to Gerardo and Gazza 100% on this decision.
October 24th, 2005 09:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
If you had read his post, you would see this isn't a lynch mob.

I read it. And I obviously wouldn't be as foolish as to defend him. That wasn't my intent with the post. It's just always too easy to overreact to these types of things....assuming he was posting for effect. If he actually did that than thats a different matter..
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
October 24th, 2005 10:06 PM
exile
quote:
Gazza wrote:
vile and sick way of getting attention that I dont think anyone would find to be anything but tasteless and repulsive.Either way, he's outstayed his welcome.

Indeed if he has to stoop so low to get attention then something is seriously wrong.

He always used to end his posts on some sort of vile note. Good Riddance to him

October 24th, 2005 10:11 PM
time is on my side Thanks for removing filth like that from our board.

Whatever it was in the post, from the descriptions I've read, it seems like the product of a warped, very sick (and, may I add, potentially dangerous) mind.
October 24th, 2005 10:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I read it. And I obviously wouldn't be as foolish as to defend him. That wasn't my intent with the post. It's just always too easy to overreact to these types of things....assuming he was posting for effect. If he actually did that than thats a different matter..
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

I think alot of us will feel better knowing that the proper authorities are aware of this! I will rest easier knowing that if this is true, that justice will be served. If it's not true, oh well. He's gone for good! When it comes to sex crimes, especially involving children or anyone who is disabled or vulnerable, there's no such thing as overreacting. In a situation, like this, we would all be negligent to not do anything. If this is a made up story, then homeboy should use his talents to write novels, posting that as his own truth on a blog board, in itself makes this worthy of a police intervention and maybe some mental health agency as well. Remeber, freedom of speech is in itself limited, you can't scream fire in a crowded theater, and confessing to a crime, whether the crime happened or not, is in itself might possibly be a crime, I'm not sure.
Writing that filth here, is no different than if we were told face to face, over a phone or some other form.

My hats off. These webmasters took swift action and did the right thing.
What sucks, now we are all going to have to be careful to a certain extent.. Alot of the stuff we say in jest may now be monitored by folks we would rather have left us alone. Like are live music obsession and pictures ect... Let's not forget we have flames wars that are 99% joking, but since it's posts it's not always easy to tell. I may refrain from political discussions, The Democrats are trying to recruit me... Yuck!
I'll finish with this. I hope this was a joke. I take sex crimes very serious... It makes me physically ill to think of anyone suffering, what we saw described. If it was true, I hope the bastard gets the boom lowered...HARD!
[Edited by pdog]
October 24th, 2005 10:58 PM
Taptrick
Great job Voodoo. I know it's semanrtics but it's important to be clear on such issues. You can't have sex with someone who can't give consent. That's rape.

October 25th, 2005 12:35 AM
Mickijaggeroo Thank you for taking action on this. I have a handicapped son myself (autism), and that post made me really upset. It was very disturbing, and even if it was´nt true, it sure was some sick scumbag who wrote it.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)