ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
° Thanks Charles !
Bobcats Arena - Charlotte, NC
© Charles Lee, Temple's dad!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPA—OL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Pugs Set list from Saturday Return to archive
October 24th, 2005 03:27 PM
voodoopug Many thanks to those who helped pack this place!

below is our setlist we performed:

1. Paint it Black
2. Shattered
3. Under My Thumb
4. Rough Justice
5. Start Me Up
6. Lets Spend The Night Together
7. If You Canít Rock Me
8. Street Fighting Man
9. Brown Sugar
10. Stray Cat Blues
11. Honky Tonk Woman
12. Live with Me
13. 19th Nervous Breakdown
14. Jumping Jack Flash
15. Sympathy For the Devil
16. Satisfaction
17. Dead Flowers
18. Canít You Hear Me Knocking
19. Sheís So Cold
20. Happy
21. Tumbling Dice
22. Donít Stop
23. Oh No Not You Again
24. Gimme Shelter
25. Monkey Man
October 24th, 2005 03:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You rock!
October 24th, 2005 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
You rock!

Please note that the entire show was performed with my ROcks OFf T Shirt on, no matter how sweaty the screenprinting mad me!

October 24th, 2005 03:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL send a pic, it will be a fuill day header!

How cool!!
October 24th, 2005 03:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LOL send a pic, it will be a fuill day header!

How cool!!

I am not sure if any pics were taken as my wife, who ususally takes the pics was at home due to the pregnancy. I will have to ask around.
October 24th, 2005 04:02 PM
Dan Not enough new stuff!
October 24th, 2005 04:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
Not enough new stuff!

I agree, I wanted to play Back of My Hand and It Won't Take Long but was outvoted.
October 24th, 2005 04:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

23. Oh No Not You Again

congrats on being the 1st band to cover ONNYA!! thats pretty cool

fantastic set list

how much did you have to pay the club to let you play?

and how much do you now owe them?
October 24th, 2005 04:45 PM
winter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

how much did you have to pay the club to let you play?

and how much do you now owe them?

Sway you are a jack ass. By the way, wassup with the ticket sales for the Black Crowes on NYE at MSG. Pretty piss poor showing. The fan club sold out in record time, but no one else gives too shits! Maybe if they add a headlining act, the seats will sell. I checked Pollstar, Oasis is available that night.

Pug nice set list, I hope you guys are playing next time I am in Chi-town.

Wintah
October 24th, 2005 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
winter wrote:

Sway you are a jack ass. By the way, wassup with the ticket sales for the Black Crowes on NYE at MSG. Pretty piss poor showing. The fan club sold out in record time, but no one else gives too shits! Maybe if they add a headlining act, the seats will sell. I checked Pollstar, Oasis is available that night.

Pug nice set list, I hope you guys are playing next time I am in Chi-town.

Wintah

Thanks Wintah...to answer quickly and end the discussion on it, we were compesated very fairly.

Let me know next time you are coming to Chi town buddy, we only schedule one show per month due to family/professional committments so i can see what i can do about getting a gig when you are in town.

Cheers.

October 24th, 2005 07:01 PM
Saint Sway hey just checking to see if we need to pass around the hat for a fellow Rocks Offer again.

you need to back down Winter. As I've always paid my respects to Pugs cover band.

in the meantime, you might want to look into getting some new material. The Oasis lines are more old and tired than the worn out coleslaw jokes.

always the same old shit with you
October 24th, 2005 07:45 PM
winter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey just checking to see if we need to pass around the hat for a fellow Rocks Offer again.

you need to back down Winter. As I've always paid my respects to Pugs cover band.

in the meantime, you might want to look into getting some new material. The Oasis lines are more old and tired than the worn out coleslaw jokes.

always the same old shit with you

If I misunderstood your post, my apologies. I thought you were attacking Pugs band, and that ain't right. As for the Crowes stuff, I did add some new material. I commented on the ticket sales for event that you posted about here. A point that you failed address in your response.

I have not mentioned coleslaw since my first post on the topic, I can't help it if some posts take on a life of their own. The Oasis point has been overdone, but it's just too easy.

And while we are visiting history, if you recall, you went on the personal offense first, telling me to "shut the fuck up", after I made my first negative post about the Crowes - it was the one about the Lions album. I think you also said that I would "spew my pants" if Mick sang with the Crowes (thankfully, there is very little chance of that happening).

Despite this, the only time I ever addressed any of my comments toward you personally, I volunatarily deleted the post when I realized what I had done and made a public apology on this site - with no response from you, I might add.

When I thought you were attacking VP's band, it set me off. I am more than happy to drop this shit, in fact I had until your post above.

wintah
October 24th, 2005 08:17 PM
M.O.W.A.T. What?!? Only 25 songs???
October 24th, 2005 08:18 PM
Soldatti
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Many thanks to those who helped pack this place!

below is our setlist we performed:

1. Paint it Black
2. Shattered
3. Under My Thumb
4. Rough Justice
5. Start Me Up
6. Lets Spend The Night Together
7. If You Canít Rock Me
8. Street Fighting Man
9. Brown Sugar
10. Stray Cat Blues
11. Honky Tonk Woman
12. Live with Me
13. 19th Nervous Breakdown
14. Jumping Jack Flash
15. Sympathy For the Devil
16. Satisfaction
17. Dead Flowers
18. Canít You Hear Me Knocking
19. Sheís So Cold
20. Happy
21. Tumbling Dice
22. Donít Stop
23. Oh No Not You Again
24. Gimme Shelter
25. Monkey Man

October 25th, 2005 01:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
What?!? Only 25 songs???

we were the headliner with a club that had seven bands booked. the openers got 30 minutes to an Hour and we got three hours...cant complain about that!
October 25th, 2005 08:12 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we were the headliner with a club that had seven bands booked. the openers got 30 minutes to an Hour and we got three hours...cant complain about that!

Sounds like you rocked the place. Congratulations, Voodopug.
Great set.

October 25th, 2005 04:43 PM
charlotte
quote:
LOL send a pic, it will be a fuill day header!

How cool!!

sure G...sure...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)