ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Thanks Charles !
Bobcats Arena - Charlotte, NC
© Charles Lee, Temple's dad!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Calgary Show Return to archive
October 24th, 2005 02:06 AM
JumpinJackFlash Well, the Calgary show is on Friday, and I am now getting excited as hell,(Typing with my Nipples/Penis)as you guy's say. I haven't seen the Stones since the B2B tour back in 97, so it's been awhile. When it's been that long, I have now scoughs about the set list, the war horses are what's needed. Although, I would love Gimmie Shelter. Who know's a week off, mabye they will throw in some new stuff. Anyway, taking my lady with me, gonna get a fancy room, eat at a fancy shushi place, and enjoy the hell out of the show. That, and I can't wait to see Lisa. Let the week begin.
October 25th, 2005 01:08 AM
JumpinJackFlash Oh come on, i'm excited, jeez.
October 25th, 2005 02:07 AM
pdog Let The West Coast shows commence!
October 25th, 2005 02:21 AM
beer I agree! I'll be at the Seattle show, can't fuckin wait!! let's hope they got somethin new cooked up in their week off.

-
October 25th, 2005 02:31 AM
pdog One thing I noticed was how they mixed up the Philly show setlists between nights. I really hope they do that in SF, I couldn't do both Philly shows and wish I had. I'll be bummed if they don't throw around about 4 to 6 different tunes.
October 25th, 2005 03:53 AM
beer I imagine they'll mix it up in SF. 2 shows in 3 days and isn't Metallica opening? These will be big shows! they're gonna have to do something a little extra. i hope so anyway!

-
[Edited by beer]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)