ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will GOP have a cow over Simpsons episode? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th October 2006 04:39 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

The RNC didn't put it on and can't take it off

The rose colored glasses they're wearing?
24th October 2006 04:45 PM
rasputin56 Do try and keep up.

It's an RNC ad, at the end it clearly states it's approved, bought and paid for by the RNC. Although, now the weasels are playing the "it wasn't me" game. Why don't Republicans ever take responsibility for their own actions?

Nothing to offer but fear and hate. Who said Stay the Course™?
24th October 2006 04:46 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Do try and keep up.

It's an RNC ad, at the end it clearly states it's approved, bought and paid for by the RNC. Although, now the weasels are playing the "it wasn't me" game. Why don't Republicans ever take responsibility for their own actions?

Has anyone checked into a rehab over this?
24th October 2006 04:47 PM
_Boomy_
24th October 2006 04:51 PM
pdog Crazy shit boomy!
24th October 2006 04:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Do try and keep up.

"Over the last few weeks, Republicans have aired three questionable ads against Ford, the latest so blatant that Corker condemned it and asked WHIN radio in Gallatin, Tennessee, to stop airing it. In the first 24 seconds, the one-minute ad attacking Ford and his father, and paid for by Tennesseans for Truth, uses the word "black" six times and accuses Ford of favoring African-American issues above others. "

You mean this one paid for by a private group?

You need to provide details

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1548892,00.html?cnn=yes
24th October 2006 04:52 PM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:

Has anyone checked into a rehab over this?

Not yet but I'm sure that some Cub Scout leader will be accused of molesting someone 40 years ago before that happens.
24th October 2006 05:02 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

"Over the last few weeks, Republicans have aired three questionable ads against Ford, the latest so blatant that Corker condemned it and asked WHIN radio in Gallatin, Tennessee, to stop airing it. In the first 24 seconds, the one-minute ad attacking Ford and his father, and paid for by Tennesseans for Truth, uses the word "black" six times and accuses Ford of favoring African-American issues above others. "

You mean this one paid for by a private group?

You need to provide details

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1548892,00.html?cnn=yes

Damn, you're lazy.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/4282493.html
24th October 2006 05:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Damn, you're lazy.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/4282493.html

Oh! Why didn't you just say it is the ad about Ford being at a Playboy party he says he wasn't at but then says he was at?

Kind of like his saying he is a lawyer when he really isn't

Where is the race card part?

I thought it would be obvious like the James Byrd lynching ad the Dems ran
24th October 2006 05:12 PM
LadyJane Yawn.....Give it a rest boys.

Bunch of liars, thieves and con men. Whole damn lot of em.

Nothing EVER is what is seems. Nothing.

LJ.

24th October 2006 05:16 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Yawn.....Give it a rest boys.

LJ.

Amen to that!!

FOR THE RECORD

Just thought I'd remind everyone of this little fact:

Dick Cheney is the second US executive officer to shoot someone in the face and chest.

Bill Clinton was the first.
24th October 2006 05:17 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Oh! Why didn't you just say it is the ad about Ford being at a Playboy party he says he wasn't at but then says he was at?

Kind of like his saying he is a lawyer when he really isn't

Where is the race card part?

I thought it would be obvious like the James Byrd lynching ad the Dems ran

Just taking the word of an ex GOP Senator and the current GOP candidate, is all.

Stay the Course™ Who said that?

One of my favorite episodes was Rock n Roll Fantasy Camp. I received a tshirt with Homer/Mick/Keith as a gift a couple of years ago. Still wear it.

24th October 2006 05:25 PM
Drewby
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Keith Olbermann is a true patriot who has decided to not sit idly by while our current leaders systematically rule through fear and dismantle much of what this country has stood for over the past 230 years. Thankfully, much of the American public is awakening to that fact but alas it will be to little, to late for this election cycle.

It hurts me to read this. Keith Olbermann=Jon Stewart wannabe...Jon Stewart=Not funny b/c all he does is talk about Bush. Lord forbid poking fun a dem
24th October 2006 05:27 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Drewby wrote:
Lord forbid poking fun a dem

You need to watch more often. . .he clowns dems regularly.
24th October 2006 05:29 PM
Drewby
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

You need to watch more often. . .he clowns dems regularly.

I got so sick of him, i havent watched him recently
24th October 2006 05:36 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

24th October 2006 05:37 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Drewby wrote:

You are absolutely right. I ddint know about his ratings, but that is good news. He is very unpatriotic, like most of the media is.

It's the right wing that are the treasonous hijackers of this Nation's once-great legacy.....perverters of the Constitution

24th October 2006 06:10 PM
nanatod
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
He doesn't come across as all that presidential to me for some reason. I can't really think of any Democrat at this point who does.

The Honorable RICHARD M. DALEY.
24th October 2006 06:19 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
ON MOST OF THE RIGHT WING WEB SITES TODAY, THEY PREDICT A NARROW REPUBLIXCAN VICTORY IN VOTH HOUSES AND A DEMORALIZING DEFEAT YET AGAIN FOR THE DEMS. THEY SAY THEIR BASE IS REVED UP NOW, AND I FEAR THEY ARE CORRECT. WE WILL LOSE YET AGAIN!!!!

The Dems deserve to lose. Nanny Pelosi is promoting Alcee Hastings to take over the House Intelligence Committee even though the moderate Jane Harman is next in line if the Dems were to win. Nanny doesn't like Jane Harman & so even though she's more qualified, Pelosi will promote the dubious Hastings over Harman. This party is as dumb as can be.
24th October 2006 06:20 PM
glencar
quote:
nanatod wrote:

The Honorable RICHARD M. DALEY.

Isn't he notably corrupt? Jackson Jr. is making noises about running against him.
24th October 2006 08:48 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Dems deserve to lose. Nanny Pelosi is promoting Alcee Hastings to take over the House Intelligence Committee even though the moderate Jane Harman is next in line if the Dems were to win. Nanny doesn't like Jane Harman & so even though she's more qualified, Pelosi will promote the dubious Hastings over Harman. This party is as dumb as can be.

It probably has more to do with Harman supposedly being investigated by the FBI than anything else. I guess that really does bring her closer to Republicans. I know it's OK for Republicans to put crooks in charge but we try not to do that whenever possible.

Nancy Pelosi. BoogaBooga.
24th October 2006 08:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Yawn.....Give it a rest boys.

LJ.

24th October 2006 09:11 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:

Glenny good move by Bush having all his advisors go on talk radio Tues, no?

They just might pull it out
24th October 2006 09:35 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

It probably has more to do with Harman supposedly being investigated by the FBI than anything else. I guess that really does bring her closer to Republicans. I know it's OK for Republicans to put crooks in charge but we try not to do that whenever possible.

Nancy Pelosi. BoogaBooga.

No, she's being investigated by the FBI BECAUSE of Pelosi's "diss" of her. When she heard Nanny Pelosi wouldn't let her head the Intel Committee, Harman launched a campaign to get others to plead her case. One group she appealed to was AIPAC & that's why the FBI investigated but the case is inactive.
24th October 2006 09:35 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Glenny good move by Bush having all his advisors go on talk radio Tues, no?

They just might pull it out

If they save the House, that'll be a miracle.
24th October 2006 11:03 PM
Drewby
quote:
glencar wrote:
If they save the House, that'll be a miracle.

they will hold it. mark me words matey!
25th October 2006 01:22 AM
Starbuck
quote:
WILL GOP HAVE A COW OVER SIMPSONS EPISODE?

An episode of Fox's The Simpsons scheduled to air two days before next month's midterm elections has stirred up a political flap. As reported by the online Radar magazine, the episode, titled "The Day the Earth Was Stupid," a spoof of The War of the Worlds, shows an invasion of the Simpsons' home town of Springfield, a prelude to an occupation of the entire planet. "Well, the Earthlings continue to resent our presence," one of the aliens says. "You said we'd be greeted as liberators!" The other replies, "We still have the people's hearts and minds." At which point, he holds up a heart and brain. Al Jean, the show's executive producer, told Radar that Fox raised no objection to the episode. Although Rupert Murdoch, the network's owner, is regarded as a conservative and a supporter of America's policies in Iraq -- his News Corp also owns the conservative-leaning Fox News Network -- he has maintained a hands-off policy towards The Simpsons, arguably the most profitable program the network has ever aired. "I'd like to take credit for being adventuresome," said Jean, "but I think we're expressing a viewpoint 69 percent of the country agrees with."

THE LIBERAL MEDIA STRIKES AGAIN!! BUUUWWWAHAHAHAHA!

quote:
FOR THE RECORD

Just thought I'd remind everyone of this little fact:

Dick Cheney is the second US executive officer to shoot someone in the face and chest.

Bill Clinton was the first.

you're forgetting aaron burr!
25th October 2006 01:39 AM
robpop Bart is the future of Amerika.
[Edited by robpop]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)