ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Will GOP have a cow over Simpsons episode? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th October 2006 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I don't need anything..I earn enough to buy whatever the fuck I want..and my spelling , or lack thereof, has never been a hindrance.

Damn fucking straight...
24th October 2006 03:59 PM
Joey Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
24th October 2006 04:00 PM
WattsAtScotts Obama has my vote in 08', if he runs
24th October 2006 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
Obama has my vote in 08', if he runs

Nanky ?!

24th October 2006 04:01 PM
pdog
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

too much like Osama, he can't win, people will think he's an evil do'er!
24th October 2006 04:02 PM
rasputin56 Keith Olbermann is a true patriot who has decided to not sit idly by while our current leaders systematically rule through fear and dismantle much of what this country has stood for over the past 230 years. Thankfully, much of the American public is awakening to that fact but alas it will be to little, to late for this election cycle.
WattsAtScotts
quote:
pdog wrote:

too much like Osama, he can't win, people will think he's an evil do'er!

Anybody but Hillary!
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Don't forget average working people....but then again that's what republicans usually do.

We didn't forget 10K!

That is why Bush with his tax cuts removed 20 million people from paying taxes and lowered the average family's tax bill by $2,800

And Pelosi says the first thing she will do is do away with those tax cuts

Brilliant

24th October 2006 04:04 PM
jb Tele, she is only taking away the tax break for rich guys like me...
[Edited by jb]
24th October 2006 04:04 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

We didn't forget 10K!

That is why Bush with his tax cuts removed 20 million people from paying taxes and lowered the average family's tax bill by $2,800

Brilliant

I spend more than $2,800 on Stones shows. That money ain't shit to a working family of 4, anywhere in The USA.
Bush has never experienced a hardship in his life, and his tax cuts reflect that attitude towards working americans!
24th October 2006 04:06 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Brilliant

Actually My Kingston mines loving pal ......... the FIRST thing she is going to do is " Spiro Agnew " Dick Cheney's Ass . Word .

Joey " Jerry " Ford !
24th October 2006 04:06 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Tele, she is only taking away the tax break for rich guys like me...
[Edited by jb]

Damn straight. It's obvious the rich are the only ones who enjoyed these. 6 out of 10 new home sales were 2nd homes. That trend is is why Republicans use wedge issues like Homos and baby killers to get idiots to vote for them ,while they screw them with healthcare, education and bogus causes for wars, which the poor fight!
24th October 2006 04:07 PM
WattsAtScotts Can we dig up J.F.K.
24th October 2006 04:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

Obama??? I don't think so. He doesn't come across as all that presidential to me for some reason. I can't really think of any Democrat at this point who does. Maybe they need to find another Southern Governor.
24th October 2006 04:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

I spend more than $2,800 on Stones shows. That money ain't shit to a working family of 4, anywhere in The USA.
Bush has never experienced a hardship in his life, and his tax cuts reflect that attitude towards working americans!

So Pelosi and her tax increases make you feel better?

What does her attitude say about "working Americans":

And for once, could a left winger/lib/Dem defined a "working American"

TIA

And dog what about the 20million that paid taxes under Clinton but don't have pay to now under Bush

You know, the bottom 5% of tax payers

I think they have a different attitued than you do about it

24th October 2006 04:09 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Tele, she is only taking away the tax break for rich guys like me...
[Edited by jb]

Bullshit jb

She said she is going to undue all his tax cuts which have produced record revenues

You are 100% wrong on this
pdog
quote:

Obama??? I don't think so. He doesn't come across as all that presidential to me for some reason. I can't really think of any Democrat at this point who does. Maybe they need to find another Southern Governor.

We should just let Bush stay on, i'm sure they're working on a plan to impose a suspension of elections to keep him on as Dictator.
WattsAtScotts What does everyone think about Harold Ford, Jr and the other guy in TN
24th October 2006 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
What does everyone think about Harold Ford, Jr and the other guy in TN

********** END TRANSMISSION **************
24th October 2006 04:12 PM
jb I like Harold Ford Jr..a very close race which I believe the GOP'er will win.
24th October 2006 04:12 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
jb wrote:
I like Harold Ford Jr..a very close race which I believe the GOP'er will win.

Your a good man
24th October 2006 04:14 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

So Pelosi and her tax increases make you feel better?

I never said that!

quote:
telecaster wrote:

What does her attitude say about "working Americans":

I'm not defending her or supporting that comment by her.

quote:
telecaster wrote:

And for once, could a left winger/lib/Dem defined a "working American"

I think oyu lost yourself, I'm not sure what the question is...

TIA
quote:

And dog what about the 20million that paid taxes under Clinton but don't have pay to now under Bush

You know, the bottom 5% of tax payers

I think they have a different attitued than you do about it

You'd have to ask them...
24th October 2006 04:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I like Harold Ford Jr..a very close race which I believe the GOP'er will win.

The Repub is pulling ahead despite the left wing media outlet Newsweek putting Ford on its cover this week

Maybe Ford shouldn't have lied and claimed he was a lawyer in his debate when he isn't

BTW when is the last time that Newsweek or Time put a Repub who is in a tight race on their cover?

Never? Just what I thought
24th October 2006 04:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:

We should just let Bush stay on, i'm sure they're working on a plan to impose a suspension of elections to keep him on as Dictator.

Well there's actually some talk around now of repealing te Amendment that limits presidential terms.
24th October 2006 04:15 PM
pdog Ford is cool! I'm sure he scares the hell out of The RNC.
24th October 2006 04:17 PM
rasputin56 The GOP just played the race card in TN. They are desperate. No ideas, no plan, just hate and fear. Unfortunately, it has worked for them and will probably again.
24th October 2006 04:19 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
The GOP just played the race card in TN. They are desperate. No ideas, no plan, just hate and fear. Unfortunately, it has worked for them and will probably again.

Race card?

Really, what did they do in TN?
24th October 2006 04:28 PM
rasputin56 Just a new RNC ad being aired that Corker has "denounced" and that Mehlman, as head of the RNC, has claimed to be powerless to take off the air. More gross incompetance by Republicans?

Do you mean Fox and Newsmax haven't covered it yet?
24th October 2006 04:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Just a new RNC ad being aired that Corker has "denounced" and that Mehlman, as head of the RNC, has claimed to be powerless to take off the air. More gross incompetance by Republicans?

Do you mean Fox and Newsmax haven't covered it yet?

Thank you buddy Russ Feingold (D. Wisc) and John McCain (R AZ) for "McCain Feingold"

Because of that, Mehlman is powerless to take it off the air

Where is the "incompetence?" The RNC didn't put it on and can't take it off

24th October 2006 04:39 PM
SheRat
quote:

Obama??? I don't think so. He doesn't come across as all that presidential to me for some reason.

Maybe it's because he's freaking MY AGE???

This Obama nonsense is just a way to make too much out of him early on that he shoots his wad too soon, thus rendering the latter part of his career ineffective. Look at his face when he's pressed about it. He's like, you guys, I haven't even served one fucking term. Thanks, but no thanks. Sheesh.

Leave the poor kid alone to learn how to be a Senator first.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)