ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: F'EN AMAZING!!! Return to archive
23rd October 2006 04:57 PM
iluvmickjagger07 after seeing the dallas and houston show, i didnt think a show could get better. i was soo wrong.
last night was magical!
and i was so near the stage!!
i could of gotten first row b/c my dad was able to get in really quick but he chose another spot, but i was pretty damn close.
everything was so perfect.
the highlight of the concert was MICK LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME!! while they were going down to B stage, i was about 7-10 ft way from him and i held up my large poster and he looked at it and then smiled at me. the only thing im really upset about is i forgot my make-up bag, i was suppose to put it on the way to austin but nooo i forgot it.
the one time mick jagger looks at me, im not even wearing make-up.
im now even more in love with mick jagger, bc he looked at me face to face smiling. he's so cute!
definantly the best night of my life.

i have a few pics, but they all suck b/c my dad took them.
i should of never let my foreign father in charge of a camera. he got about 3 shots of the stones and one is blurry, one u can only see hands waving and the other is too far. if ya'll want to see them, let me know and ill try to post them.
23rd October 2006 05:00 PM
GotToRollMe Hey, we thought you were going to the El Paso show, but you hit Austin instead? Lucky girl! Sounds like you had a great night all around. Gold rings on ya!
23rd October 2006 05:53 PM
glencar Is the thread parent a real person? Sounds a bit like a parody.
23rd October 2006 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
after seeing the dallas and houston show, i didnt think a show could get better. i was soo wrong.
last night was magical!
and i was so near the stage!!
i could of gotten first row b/c my dad was able to get in really quick but he chose another spot, but i was pretty damn close.
everything was so perfect.
the highlight of the concert was MICK LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME!! while they were going down to B stage, i was about 7-10 ft way from him and i held up my large poster and he looked at it and then smiled at me. the only thing im really upset about is i forgot my make-up bag, i was suppose to put it on the way to austin but nooo i forgot it.
the one time mick jagger looks at me, im not even wearing make-up.
im now even more in love with mick jagger, bc he looked at me face to face smiling. he's so cute!
definantly the best night of my life.

i have a few pics, but they all suck b/c my dad took them.
i should of never let my foreign father in charge of a camera. he got about 3 shots of the stones and one is blurry, one u can only see hands waving and the other is too far. if ya'll want to see them, let me know and ill try to post them.

Well Done --- It sounds like the band really shines it Great Weather .

23rd October 2006 09:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is the thread parent a real person? Sounds a bit like a parody.

Yes, Glenny, iluvmickjagger07 is one of our younger posters.

23rd October 2006 09:31 PM
mrhipfl how old are ya, iluvmickjagger07?
23rd October 2006 10:37 PM
iluvmickjagger07 im 17 and will be 18 next month. that's when i can officially marry mick. i look forward to it
23rd October 2006 10:40 PM
mrhipfl you're the same age as me then. I'm turning 18 on november 17. That's when I can officially marry Lisa. I'm looking forward to it also.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)