ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cameras / Opening Acts ?? Return to archive
23rd October 2006 02:36 PM
Josephine My first question has to do with picture taking. I know I'll be able to get my camera past security at the gate. I'm just wondering how tough security is once I'm inside. I'll be in the front row at the Honolulu show. I'm wondering what security will do if/when they see me taking photos. Have the Stones taken a hard-nose policy with respect to cameras?

Second question has to do with the opening acts. Do you folks know how much time the opening acts are being allotted? I read in a review of the Austin show that the opening act played for 40 minutes. Has that been the average for all the shows?
23rd October 2006 02:53 PM
Dan I guess it varies since Queens Of The Stone Age played just over 50 mins but 45-50 seems to be about average from what I remember this tour.
23rd October 2006 08:53 PM
mac_daddy hey josephine!

23rd October 2006 11:53 PM
Josephine Hi MacDaddy !!

Trying to figure out which camera we're going to bring into the Honolulu show.

We'll have to get together at Dodger Stadium, FOR SURE !
23rd October 2006 11:53 PM
Paranoid_Android In these tech-know-logi-caly modern times...most places don't seem to mind digital cameras or phones...unless you are there up front w/ "professional" eqt...there should be no problem...most clubs will state on their tickets..."No PROFESSIONAL photog eqt allowd"...have fun and be sure to post what you get here on ROCKS OFF!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)