ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Craptastic Steelers beat by a 46 year old Return to archive
23rd October 2006 12:44 AM
WinslowStud Nice. You know your team sucks when someone who is old enough to be your grandfather kicks the winning field goal.

Roethlesbooger out? Charlie Batch at the helm? Sub-mediocrity, here we come.

Gay as gay can be.

23rd October 2006 02:09 AM
sirmoonie This is un-American. What next, proclaim victory for Osama? Declare allegiance to George Walker Bush III?

Stop while you are behind, Brown boy. Its always Steelers' Uri nation time!
23rd October 2006 05:34 AM
Jumping Jack Cheater's Proof - They should have lost on the 56 yarder!

The Steelers are pussies. Cue Joey and a photo, LOL!
23rd October 2006 09:50 AM
Some Guy Bringing sexy back.
23rd October 2006 09:55 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Bringing sexy back.

How 'bout them Bucs. 62 yarder for the win-crazy. God we hate Philly down here, so it was sweet. Ronde, Ronde!!! Stay tuned next week and we may actually score a offensive TD.
23rd October 2006 10:13 AM
Some Guy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

How 'bout them Bucs. 62 yarder for the win-crazy. God we hate Philly down here, so it was sweet. Ronde, Ronde!!! Stay tuned next week and we may actually score a offensive TD.

That was huge! 90 degrees whats up with that?
23rd October 2006 10:16 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

That was huge! 90 degrees whats up with that?

Dudes were hot. That game ended just in time, our defense was done. I watched from my couch in the air conditioning(set at 78F)and I was not hot at all. I feel I could have gone overtime if needed.
23rd October 2006 10:27 AM
Some Guy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Dudes were hot. That game ended just in time, our defense was done. I watched from my couch in the air conditioning(set at 78F)and I was not hot at all. I feel I could have gone overtime if needed.

You gotta do what you gotta do, take one for the team!
Eagles blow!
23rd October 2006 10:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, well, if it weren't for blind luck, there wouldn't be any need to play the games.

That dude could kick at that field goal for the rest of his life and never come close again.

You fucking know it too.

Better to be lucky than good, right? It was yesterday.
23rd October 2006 10:34 AM
robpop Winning the Super Bowl has made us a kinder, more gentle ream. We are now willing to help out those who have been less fortunate that us over the years. Bill Cowher and the humanitarians said "Here Atlanta, you can use this more than we can, We love you."

THIS SHIT BETTER STOP. IT IS FUCKING KILLING ME.
23rd October 2006 11:16 AM
Jumping Jack McNabb blew - he blew chunks all over the field. Guess getting his ass kicked made him sick. Those boys from Philly need to get in shape!
23rd October 2006 11:40 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, well, if it weren't for blind luck, there wouldn't be any need to play the games.

That dude could kick at that field goal for the rest of his life and never come close again.

You fucking know it too.

Better to be lucky than good, right? It was yesterday.

If Marky Mark were still playing for the Eagles, he would have blocked that kick

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
23rd October 2006 11:48 AM
Joey " Cue Joey and a photo, LOL!"

23rd October 2006 11:54 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Cue Joey and a photo, LOL!"

You despise Lugar because he is a man of the people...but you...you too have your people

23rd October 2006 11:55 AM
Joey " ...but you...you too have your people "

23rd October 2006 11:57 AM
Some Guy We layed the smack down on that candy ass.
23rd October 2006 12:00 PM
Fiji Joe Joey?

23rd October 2006 01:25 PM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Nice. You know your team sucks when someone who is old enough to be your grandfather kicks the winning field goal.

Roethlesbooger out? Charlie Batch at the helm? Sub-mediocrity, here we come.

Gay as gay can be.

hey mutz...you all ain't doing much better...browns, raiders, dolphins... and more. we can all cry about the state of our teams but with the browns you know they will alwasy suck year in and year out thats a given!

and looks like you may need some corner help now... ouch!
[Edited by chevysales]
23rd October 2006 01:59 PM
Some Guy Ward scored and mocked and humiliated us with a taunting version of the dirty bird end zone dance/ celebration, which has been out of style for some time now (no longer of use). Karma bee- yaatch!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)