ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ - 27th October 2006
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Everything Old is NEW Again ?!?!.... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
20th October 2006 03:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

One wonders if joey is aware the US won every single of the over 70 battles involved with Tet and that zero military objectives were reached by the NVA
during Tet

What they did achieve was to rattle the lib Media (see Walter Cronkite and friendsd) and noodle spined liberal congressmen and limp wristed Who fans in the Midwest

Do not f*ck with T.
20th October 2006 03:47 PM
Joey " One wonders if joey is aware the US won every single of the over 70 battles involved with Tet and that zero military objectives were reached by the NVA
during Tet "

That is also irrelevant .....

The ILLUSION OF PROGRESS was shattered !!!

|
|
V

Pleae do not EVER run for office ......you are NO politician .

20th October 2006 03:50 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Son, Libby isn't being charged with outting Plame or anyone else

Nobody was ever charges with that, where they?

You're funny. I know, just that pesky obstruction of justice and perjury thing again. You know, the stuff that gets the Righties all hyper-emotional when the name Clinton is thrown into the mix? What was I thinking?

Berger pleaded guilty and was sentenced. He was a bad boy trying to take copies of his own papers and was penalized for it. I know how badly the Right wants to re-try him for the same crime but I believe he has paid his debt to society. I'm just glad we have Iraq to divert us from a guy stuffing a copy of a document into his pocket three years ago.

And we already covered the Clinton master plan to release your terrorists, haven't we? Short term memory loss can be fixed.
20th October 2006 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You're funny. I know, just that pesky obstruction of justice and perjury thing again. You know, the stuff that gets the Righties all hyper-emotional when the name Clinton is thrown into the mix? What was I thinking?

Berger pleaded guilty and was sentenced. He was a bad boy trying to take copies of his own papers and was penalized for it. I know how badly the Right wants to re-try him for the same crime but I believe he has paid his debt to society. I'm just glad we have Iraq to divert us from a guy stuffing a copy of a document into his pocket three years ago.

And we already covered the Clinton master plan to release your terrorists, haven't we? Short term memory loss can be fixed.

The War is LOST !!!!!

We must GET OUT NOW !!!!!!!!

Joey " Milhouse " Nixon ! ™
20th October 2006 03:53 PM
Some Guy I hate to say but you know who could bring this all under control... Sadaam.
20th October 2006 03:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Good. So we agree that nobody was ever charged with naming Plame as working for the CIA. No laws were broken. If the Feds are over it and no charges were brought then why are you "still pissed". The DA got over it, you should to

Was Libby convicted? I mean convicted like the 14 Clinton associates were convicted.

Let me know when Libby is convicted, ok.

I see you avoided another Dem Pat Leahy (D VT) getting censured and tossed off the Intel Committee for leaking classified national security info

What is it with libs and leaking classifired national security info to the press?

20th October 2006 04:07 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Good. So we agree that nobody was ever charged with naming Plame as working for the CIA. No laws were broken. If the Feds are over it and no charges were brought then why are you "still pissed". The DA got over it, you should to

Was Libby convicted? I mean convicted like the 14 Clinton associates were convicted.

Let me know when Libby is convicted, ok.

I see you avoided another Dem Pat Leahy (D VT) getting censured and tossed off the Intel Committee for leaking classified national security info

What is it with libs and leaking classifired national security info to the press?

And this made sense to you, right? Damn, you da man, have a great weekend Tele.
20th October 2006 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I hate to say but you know who could bring this all under control... Sadaam.

Damn Straight !!!!!!

Put Saddam back in charge so we can ' sneak ' out of that friggin disaster ( Sea of Devastation ) .

Kins
20th October 2006 04:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Your support for the dems will only cause you greater heartache given your (and my) agenda...and much as you may dislike his performance, and as dumb as you may think he is, he is/was our last great hope in the furtherance of this agenda...his replacement will be nothing but a puppet of world and UN opinion and will not take the necessary action in Iran and N. Korea...only W was wacky enough to do that...dems win!...the world loses

Isn't the term replacement used when someone doesn't finish or complete something?
Is that the context you are using?
Aren't you getting way ahead of the game, seems you're already placing blame on someone to be named later, or did I read into this incorrectly. I don't have any idea what're you saying otherwise!
20th October 2006 04:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

The United States of America has just lost its SECOND War !!!!!

********* TET !!!! ..... TET !!!!! ... *************

I beleive we lost three and have one tie!
20th October 2006 05:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Isn't the term replacement used when someone doesn't finish or complete something?
Is that the context you are using?
Aren't you getting way ahead of the game, seems you're already placing blame on someone to be named later, or did I read into this incorrectly. I don't have any idea what're you saying otherwise!

Seems I'm making shit up just like everyone else...big picture...I hear ya bitching...I hear ya saying what oughta be done and what was fucked...an exercise...done to make ya think...sucessor...does that help?...who?...and what are they gonna do?...I suspect that they'll take a lesson from the treatment of the Bush administration...that is...fuck conflict...fuck doing what you think needs to be done militarily...America doesn't have the stomach...and it's political suicide...they will govern by referendum...by UN mandate...just like Neville Chamberlain...there ain't no Churchill in the wings...the sucessor will spend the first 6 years in office riding the anti-war sentiment...he will spend his remaining 2 years trying to explain away his dereliction of duty and the destruction of Israel and California...
20th October 2006 05:30 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

The War is LOST !!!!!

We must GET OUT NOW !!!!!!!!

Joey " Milhouse " Nixon ! ™

Joykins,

Don't blame Dick Nixon - don't blame yourself.

Whatever he did, he wasn't a biff-stupid guy.

Don't tell me no dirty lies, just come to your Dicky - I've got the stories to tell!!
20th October 2006 05:43 PM
Joey
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Joykins,

Don't tell me no dirty lies, just come to your Dicky - I've got the stories to tell!!

I am SERIOUSLY considering leaving the board ...

Kins
20th October 2006 05:46 PM
Joey " You hate me for my urbaneness...and my Max Lugar key chain..."

I have told you a thousand times : " I AM NOT GAY " !!!!!!

20th October 2006 05:53 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am SERIOUSLY considering leaving the board ...

Kins

Joy,

Quit the considering - just do it. My loft has been rearranged specially for you, my kittens - Kitch and Lilly, both of them being neutred, you don't worry - are waiting for you, don't disappoint them!
20th October 2006 09:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

his remaining 2 years trying to explain away his dereliction of duty and the destruction of Israel and California...

I don't know about Israel, but I'm destroying Calif. with my SF values!
22nd October 2006 06:09 PM
Joey
Kitch & Lilly ..... ?!?!

That is IT !!!! ..... Goodbye Everyone .........

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
23rd October 2006 09:56 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

23rd October 2006 10:59 AM
Joey " I didn't read it yet but apparently I said Crosby, Stills and Nash make me sick. What!!! I can't possibly have said that. If I said it, what did I mean? I can't remember. I know David rubbing his chest with Dave Gilmour on Jools Holand was profoundly irritating but it was also completely adorable. I ADORE David Crosby, and as for the band - I was hanging with Graham Nash when he decided to leave England and go and work with the band, and the first album is the most gorgeous thing I've ever heard. I played it to my girlfriend Rachel only recently, as one of the great classics of our era.

I hear I also said I wouldn't go and see Bob Dylan play live. Oh God. I'm having a crack at Dylan again.

I think when I do interviews face-to-face I must imagine being drunk, and shoot my mouth off for old time's sake. But why do I pick on the folks I love the most? Or is it jealousy? Yeah, we're all old fucks now - and I can speak for all of us when I say, Pete - shut the fuck up and play as well as you can. At your best you can't lick these guys boots. "

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=416&zone=diary
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)