ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals for the R&R Circus - Londonderry Hotel - 8th December 1968
© 1968 The Daily Express Archives with thanks to moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Link to R 'n R Circus hidden easter eggs. Return to archive
October 21st, 2004 02:59 PM
JumpingKentFlash http://www.dvdreview.com/eastereggs/collect/638.html

There ya go dudes and dudettes. Enjoy.
October 21st, 2004 04:51 PM
Madafaka Thaaaaaaaaaank you very much!
October 21st, 2004 06:07 PM
J.J.Flash Is there any Santa Claus on Four Flicks? Nobody taught me how to find them.

Thanks.
October 21st, 2004 08:20 PM
mac_daddy great info!

thanks alot.
October 21st, 2004 08:25 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
great info!

thanks alot.

Hey my professor, could you tell me if is there any easter egg on Four Flicks? When I am watching, I always forget about this possibility. Thanks.
October 21st, 2004 08:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Thaaaaaaaaaank you very much!

WTF?!?!?! Has the new R'n'R version already reached Argentina?
October 21st, 2004 08:35 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hey my professor, could you tell me if is there any easter egg on Four Flicks? When I am watching, I always forget about this possibility. Thanks.

here is one...

On the first DVD (which contains the tour documentary etc.), go to the Main Menu Screen. The options run left to right. Hit the "up' arrow on your remote.

A brief interview clip with Keith Richards (like the ones on the other discs about the background of some of the hit songs) will play. Keith talks about songwriting.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/eggs/read.php?ID=264
October 21st, 2004 09:04 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks again, but do you think it is supposed to work even using PowerDVD. I am using a computer-based DVD interface as always.
October 21st, 2004 09:10 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Thanks again, but do you think it is supposed to work even using PowerDVD. I am using a computer-based DVD interface as always.

absolutely - it should work fine...
October 21st, 2004 10:14 PM
56DeSoto Cool!

*56DeSoto slinks off to finally take the shrink wrap off of the DVD after it's been sitting on the coffee table for over a week.*
October 21st, 2004 11:05 PM
Soldatti Thanks!
October 22nd, 2004 12:14 PM
J.J.Flash I can't understand why it isn't working (the tricks)......why these things happen just with me??