ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals for the R&R Circus - Londonderry Hotel - 8th December 1968
© 1968 The Daily Express Archives with thanks to moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rod Stewart losing the fire? Return to archive
October 20th, 2004 04:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Rod prefers kissing to sex

Rod Stewart has confessed he can't manage sex as often as he used to.

The star admits his stamina in the bedroom isn't what it once was and these days he actually prefers kissing.

Rod is dating model and photographer Penny Lancaster.

According to Femalefirst quoting the Radio Times he said: "As the years go by we don't get it up as often as we used to. It's quality now, not quantity. Kissing is very important."

The 59-year-old singer also admits on occasions he turns down his beautiful girlfriend Penny Lancaster's requests for sex because he is just too tired.

When quizzed on the subject he said: "Yes, many times." However, despite his ailing libido, the ageing rocker still counts sex amongst his favourite past-times.

He added: "I just believe in a nice glass of wine in the evening, football and sex, and a lot of music in your life."
October 20th, 2004 05:03 PM
J.J.Flash Wow.... he's got guts enough to state that. I appreciate his courage.
October 20th, 2004 05:08 PM
luridchief Ol' Rod has certainly lost the fire when it comes to putting out decent music!
October 20th, 2004 05:54 PM
gypsy I thought Rod was quite funny when Katie Couric interviewed him Sunday. As a matter of fact, Katie was downright giddy over Rod...I thought for sure they had sex once the cameramen left...
October 20th, 2004 06:43 PM
SheRat As one of my college buddies was his assistant manager, I had the pleasure of going backstage at a Rod show a few years back. He signed my Dad's copy of "Footloose and Fancy Free" for me. At the time, we had just learned my Dad had cancer and Rod wrote very sweet "Get Well" sentiments on the album.

In any case, while backstage, I also met this chick Penny, who was a dumb bitch (surprise) and also got a glance of a half-naked Rod--for a brief time he was walking around his trailer sans pants.

Verdict? Not very impressive.
[Edited by SheRat]
[Edited by SheRat]
October 20th, 2004 07:34 PM
Soldatti He got the dinosaur title with this affirmation.
October 20th, 2004 11:32 PM
Cant Catch Me What fire?
October 21st, 2004 06:30 AM
Monkeytonkman Looks Like Rod has lost his rod!