ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals for the R&R Circus - Londonderry Hotel - 8th December 1968
© 1968 The Daily Express Archives with thanks to moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: charlie and shirley Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 20th, 2004 01:41 PM
kath in case anybody is still worried about them, i finally got the definitive word. all is well with their marriage. shirley has had the flu and charlie can't risk being around it right now because he is still kind of immune compromised. that's why they haven't been together lately. but they are fine and all that "on the rocks" shit is just shit and nothing more.
October 20th, 2004 01:42 PM
nankerphelge Good news -- seemed very difficult to believe given their history!

October 20th, 2004 01:43 PM
jb We'll just see about that 51....
October 20th, 2004 01:56 PM
Joey " but they are fine and all that "on the rocks" shit is just shit and nothing more. "

<------------- **** END TRANSMISSION ****
October 20th, 2004 02:17 PM
jb The intake of grape juice can result in dark colored stools...never drink grape juice before a fecal blood test..
October 20th, 2004 02:20 PM
Nellcote JB: How can you say that, your Homeboy Larry King is the spokesperson for Welch's Grape Juice?
October 20th, 2004 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB: How can you say that, your Homeboy Larry King is the spokesperson for Welch's Grape Juice?

AS much as I hate to admit it, looks like your Patriots and Red Soxs are going to win championships this year....
October 20th, 2004 02:23 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
The intake of grape juice can result in dark colored stools...never drink grape juice before a fecal blood test..

Hmm yeah. But, have you noticed how CRYSTAL CLEAR is the urine after countless tasty cold Heinekens?

BTW, which one is your fave brand jewish fellow?
October 20th, 2004 02:28 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The intake of grape juice can result in dark colored stools...never drink grape juice before a fecal blood test..

Never drink grape juice before one of Lamby's infamous ( but usually necessary ) fecal swabs .

Swabby !
October 20th, 2004 02:38 PM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hmm yeah. But, have you noticed how CRYSTAL CLEAR is the urine after countless tasty cold Heinekens?

BTW, which one is your fave brand jewish fellow?

I don't drink anymore..in fact it's been years..however, in the past, I always enjoyed Amstel Light, Heneiken, St. Paulies Girl, and Becks. As far as "hard" liquor, my favorite was Jack Daniels and coke, Stoli on the rocks, Wild Turkey(grat stuff!!!) and bacardi 151.....Sadly, I can no longer partake in any of these pleasures.
October 20th, 2004 02:39 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't drink anymore..in fact it's been years..however, in the past, I always enjoyed Amstel Light, Heneiken, St. Paulies Girl, and Becks. As far as "hard" liquor, my favorite was Jack Daniels and coke, Stoli on the rocks, Wild Turkey(grat stuff!!!) and bacardi 151.....Sadly, I can no longer partake in any of these pleasures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 20th, 2004 02:44 PM
jb Joey, drinking causes me severe migraine like headaches, numbing, tingling, and fasciculations throughout my body.....(also flank pain).
[Edited by jb]
October 20th, 2004 02:46 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:

Don't tell me that Josh. I thought we could get drunk to death at the massive RO gathering next year.....

Why?!

The thrill's gone!
October 20th, 2004 02:46 PM
parmeda wow, jb...not even an occational glass of wine?
October 20th, 2004 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
wow, jb...not even an occational glass of wine?

No Pam...My only high these days is inhaling the nitrous oxide out of whip cream bottles the wife buys for the kids....
October 20th, 2004 02:58 PM
parmeda rotflmao...you're insane!
October 20th, 2004 02:59 PM
nankerphelge Flank pain?

Howe do you treat that?
October 20th, 2004 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Flank pain?

Howe do you treat that?

Perkoset
October 20th, 2004 03:04 PM
nankerphelge Don't tell me you shove them up yer....

Never mind -- stupid question!
October 20th, 2004 03:05 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Don't tell me you shove them up yer....

OH OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***************IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ******************
October 20th, 2004 03:07 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, drinking causes me severe migraine like headaches, numbing, tingling, and fasciculations throughout my body.....(also flank pain).
[Edited by jb]

!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!
October 20th, 2004 06:15 PM
gypsy So, is "51" still your nemesis, jb?
What if she was a Jew?

I like it when jb tries to spell...it's funny.

nanky, I bet jb requests that all his meds be in suppository form.
October 20th, 2004 08:16 PM
Gazza thanks, kath -

although with all this self indulgent tedious bullshit... I wonder why you bother...
October 20th, 2004 09:23 PM
kath

yeah....well, at least you and I know what i posted. probably gypsy and lady jane too.

somebody cares about this, i'm sure of it. the josh 'n' joey show never ceases to amuse and/or irritate the crap outta me depending on my biorhythms at the time.

good news about charlie and shirley though, huh??

that is straight from her majesty herself too.
October 20th, 2004 09:29 PM
gypsy I knew that was tabloid BS, kath. I am, however, glad you confirmed it. Those two are solid. And Shirley looks so stunning in you photo. What a pair!
October 20th, 2004 10:20 PM
Soldatti Glad they're right.
October 21st, 2004 05:52 AM
Hannalee
quote:
kath wrote:
in case anybody is still worried about them, i finally got the definitive word. all is well with their marriage. shirley has had the flu and charlie can't risk being around it right now because he is still kind of immune compromised. that's why they haven't been together lately. but they are fine and all that "on the rocks" shit is just shit and nothing more.

Good.

I'll kill Bill....
October 21st, 2004 07:22 AM
LadyJane Thanks kath!

Reaffirms my faith that 5% of marriages can and will survive.

LJ.
October 21st, 2004 12:03 PM
jb Congratulations 51!!!
October 21st, 2004 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:

the josh 'n' joey show never ceases to amuse and/or irritate the crap outta me depending on my biorhythms at the time.

Why Kath ?!?! .. WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

****** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ********
Page: 1 2