ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals for the R&R Circus - Londonderry Hotel - 8th December 1968
© 1968 The Daily Express Archives with thanks to moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: coolest middle aged people Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i picture yall as weird middle aged people that cant get over high school. and i bet yall were all really popular in high school. and most of u single with kids. am i right??? but yall are the greatest
October 15th, 2004 10:35 PM
sirmoonie Where the hell have you been, man? Welcome back Maxlugar!
October 15th, 2004 10:38 PM
J.J.Flash Hmmm, that makes sense. Heck....WTF does make sense here?!?
October 15th, 2004 10:43 PM
kath well, i can only speak for myself, and the answer is no. but good try!!!
October 15th, 2004 10:44 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Where the hell have you been, man? Welcome back Maxlugar!

what???????
October 15th, 2004 10:46 PM
J.J.Flash Guys.... do you remember about:

MACKY!

Max Von Kink Kinky Kinkly!!

Yes we miss him.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
October 15th, 2004 11:01 PM
Soldatti
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Guys.... do you remember about:

MACKY!

Max Von Kink Kinky Kinly!!

Yes we miss him.

How not remember...
October 15th, 2004 11:13 PM
mickjaggersgrl yall are all cool
October 15th, 2004 11:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
MACKY!

Max Von Kink Kinky Kinly!!

Yes we miss him.

Explain what that prose meant to you.
October 15th, 2004 11:24 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Explain what that prose meant to you.

Just nostalgia Moonie, just quotes.
October 16th, 2004 01:30 AM
Dan Single, almost 31, no kids. Dont even remember high school, which is probably a good thing.
October 16th, 2004 02:28 AM
F505
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
i picture yall as weird middle aged people that cant get over high school. and i bet yall were all really popular in high school. and most of u single with kids. am i right??? but yall are the greatest

That's the best description of this board I have read so far
October 16th, 2004 03:43 AM
gypsy i dropped out of school when i got pregnant at 13 with joey's baby. we live in a trailer in kansas--right in tornado alley. we met at the wal-mart snack bar. when he came up and bought some nachos, i fell instantly in love with his mullet, and felt the urge to lick his belly. 20 years and 5 kids later, we are still together.
October 16th, 2004 06:19 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
i dropped out of school when i got pregnant at 13 with joey's baby. we live in a trailer in kansas--right in tornado alley. we met at the wal-mart snack bar. when he came up and bought some nachos, i fell instantly in love with his mullet, and felt the urge to lick his belly. 20 years and 5 kids later, we are still together.

"...i fell instantly in love with his mullet, and felt the urge to lick his belly..."

you know my princess.... you are the goddess of Rocks Off and I love you Gypsy. Love reading your posts.
October 16th, 2004 06:21 AM
J.J.Flash By the way, do you think Joey is jealous, I mean... even I being one of his closest friends...
October 16th, 2004 09:50 AM
JaggerLips I've got kids they ae called Mick, Keith, Charlie, Ronnie, Brian, Bill and Mick Taylor. They are strange kids they have got tails and fins and are golden coloured, they haven't grown much since they were born over 2 years ago and spend their whole time in water. I'm a bad parent and haven't bothered to take them out of the water, they love it too much, they can't even speak yet.

Great news is you can't ring the NSPCC up against me because you don't know where I live.

LOL
[Edited by JaggerLips]
October 17th, 2004 01:50 PM
Gazza I think its in very poor taste to name one of them "Brian" and keep him in water all the time...
October 17th, 2004 02:02 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I think its in very poor taste to name one of them "Brian" and keep him in water all the time...

!!
October 17th, 2004 02:07 PM
gypsy It's also in poor taste to not keep the Keith fish in a bowl of Jack Daniels...and to not keep the Mick fish in a bowl surrounded by female fish. The whole thing is sad.
October 17th, 2004 02:09 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I think its in very poor taste to name one of them "Brian" and keep him in water all the time...

I was drunk when I named them, me forget and I've never bothered to change his name. I'm sorry but like I said I'm a bad parent.

(this is as surreal as it gets folks)
October 17th, 2004 02:13 PM
gypsy Do the other fish alienate Brian?
October 17th, 2004 02:17 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's also in poor taste to not keep the Keith fish in a bowl of Jack Daniels...and to not keep the Mick fish in a bowl surrounded by female fish. The whole thing is sad.

I thought of that but Keith would be lonely and he'd bash his head against the sides of the fish bowl trying to get to to the others. My fish tank is only so big, can't afford to get female fish and have to put up with 7 children of Mick's and plus all the other male fish babies.
October 17th, 2004 02:20 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Do the other fish alienate Brian?

Brian sometimes hides behind the castle at the bottom of the tank. The other fish then forget what their problem is and then find Brian all things are well again and then they start wacking him with their tails he then hides behind the castle again, it's their whole lives.
October 17th, 2004 05:09 PM
kath yup, it's pretty surreal.....

i would like video of the fish thing, though. you know, just for my records.....
October 17th, 2004 10:20 PM
corgi37 I'm the coolest middle aged fucker on the planet. And, i dont dye my hair.

Cause it's mostly all gone!

((Bald is beautiful, baby))
October 17th, 2004 10:24 PM
kath i let mine stay the gray it is..i really don't mind it, i think it's kinda cool hair....

but yeah, i wish keef didn't dye his hair. he looks great gray!!!
October 17th, 2004 10:26 PM
MP what exactly is the definition of "middle aged"?
October 17th, 2004 10:29 PM
MP don`t dye me hair....and it`s not grey.....
October 17th, 2004 10:31 PM
MP why are we even discussing this bloody shit anyway????? bloody hell....I need a drink.....
October 18th, 2004 01:08 PM
kath it' what is known as being "bored shitless" (except for joey, of course...)
Page: 1 2