ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals for the R&R Circus - Londonderry Hotel - 8th December 1968
© 1968 The Daily Express Archives with thanks to moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Classic Keith Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 13th, 2004 07:40 PM
Soldatti
quote:
plmouth74 wrote:
Kieth has secret appearance playing on song 5, Outlaw, of the album "Up All Night". Hear for yourself at
www.cdbaby.com/cd/societysdogs

October 14th, 2004 11:03 PM
corgi37 Yeah, Marko, thats it. Keith recalled how much he liked Herring. He thought it would be nice to enjoy some Herring while enjoying Paris Hilton's "performance".

Alas, it was so salty, he had to skoll a bottle of vodka/bourbon/whatever to quench his thirst.

Easy to happen.
October 15th, 2004 07:41 PM
tuesday nikka I also would consider the font as soldatti suggests: I don't mean keith is a saint, but he acts the keith most of the times. How can't he be concerned about reaching 70?
October 15th, 2004 07:56 PM
Soldatti Welcome!
October 15th, 2004 08:26 PM
tuesday nikka thanx soldatti, you all won't get rid of me that soon!
I insist keith goes for the "middle path": have fun misbehave but not that much. always an eye to health and never forget to play the drunk.
October 15th, 2004 10:50 PM
Soldatti Have fun dude, this board rocks.
October 17th, 2004 06:40 AM
Keefness Why in the fuck would Keith be at a Paris Hilton gig? I don't even think he'd do that for his kids..(ala Bruce at a Britney Spears show with his pre-teeny daughter). The whole thing doesn't make much sense to me. Sounds like a lotta Bool sheet.
October 17th, 2004 09:25 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Keefness wrote:
Why in the fuck would Keith be at a Paris Hilton gig? I don't even think he'd do that for his kids..(ala Bruce at a Britney Spears show with his pre-teeny daughter). The whole thing doesn't make much sense to me. Sounds like a lotta Bool sheet.

The Keef of your avatar was from long long time ago. He used to play with Muddy Waters and record every two years now he watch Paris Hilton on Miami's nightclubs, plays on pirates movies and he records an album every eight years.
October 18th, 2004 06:53 AM
Keefness
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

The Keef of your avatar was from long long time ago. He used to play with Muddy Waters and record every two years now he watch Paris Hilton on Miami's nightclubs, plays on pirates movies and he records an album every eight years.

----------------------------
I still don't buy it. On my own deathbed I wouldn't be interested in a dumbass gig like Paris, Britney or who-the-fuck-ever-chick-singerjunk. I don't think Keef would be either. It's just not anything Keef has ever been into. Shit he dissed Jagger & the whole Celeb crap from Studio54, doo-dah fashion show/see & be seen stuff. Jagger will barely agknowledge Madonna or Whitney Houston. Let alone Paris-Dumb-Ass-Hilton, who is famous for nothing except being rich & having a vagina & neato trendy clothes on the streets of LA at 3am. Who fuckin' cares?
(Paris-her Mama was all fucked up naming her new baby..
she happened to be in that city. The whole thing wreaks of
filthy-rich eliteness.)

These people have no idea what it's
like to save up money to buy a ticket to see the Stones play, save up money to buy whatever new record by whoever favorite artist has one out. Keef played with Muddy Waters, & between you me & the lamp post, Paris Hilton should listen to a few Muddy Waters records. I'm quite sure that Johnny Depp knows who Muddy is. (By the way, Johnny Depp is the guy who partially based his character on Keith Richards in the movie 'Pirates Of The Caribbean'. Just thought I'd mention that.)

As to Keith recording an album every eight years, he might release one that often, but you have no idea how much, how often or (obviously) how well he records. If you don't know & you ain't there, then shut the fuck up.
---------------------------------------------------
{"...now he watch Paris Hilton on Miami's nightclubs.."}
By the way, ^ this thing ^ that you wrote, should be:

"Now he watches Paris Hilton in Miami's nightclubs.."

If you're gonna fuck with somebody in a country that ain't your own about their own language, at least learn that language.

Keith Richards will do & has already done more with his life than you & I combined will ever have a chance to.
--------------------------------
As to my avitar, so what it was from a long time ago.
You're just a Keith naysayer. Kiss both sides of my ass.
I hope you and your Mama have a Merry Christmas. And so, off you go then.
October 18th, 2004 03:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WAITS FEARED WORKING WITH RICHARDS

TOM WAITS found working with ROLLING STONES guitarist KEITH RICHARDS "fun" despite his initial fear.

Hellraiser Richards guested on RAIN DOGS in 1985 and drank everyone under the table with his lengthy drinking sessions - which would see him play guitar all night in the studio during their collaboration.

Waits says, "Well you really can't keep up with Keith. He's from a different stock.

"I didn't realise it at first, but then I met his father and I understood. His dad looked like POPEYE. He had a little corncob pipe and the wink in his eye - oh man.

"I was real nervous and trying not to be afraid, but he's a real gentleman, and we had a lot of fun.

"He just loves to play. He'll play at four o'clock in the morning, play until the bottle is gone, like an old troubadour, or until they can't remember any more songs or they turn out the lights and tell us to leave."

18/10/2004 09:22

October 18th, 2004 03:30 PM
jb He allowed JT on stage with the band..he and Jaggers kids had a direct input into some of the embarrassing shit they did last tour..this isn't "your farther's keith Richards"..he is everything he once accused Mick of being...yet he guitar chops can't compare to what mick still does on stage...namely, perform...
October 18th, 2004 03:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
He allowed JT on stage with the band..

That never happened.......so I've been told.
October 18th, 2004 09:53 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Keefness wrote:
If you're gonna fuck with somebody in a country that ain't your own about their own language, at least learn that language.

It was a mistake, I was thinking about something and I wrote another thing.
October 20th, 2004 10:41 AM
conspiracy boy I found a blog site that has a photo of "keith" from the Pawn shop.

Is it really Keith? Looks like a celebrity double to me- look at the ears and fingers.

http://www.str8bloggin.com/archives/003871.html
October 20th, 2004 10:49 AM
caro LOL! Yep, that's obviously a cheap imitation. Thanks for clearing that up, conspiracy boy. And welcome, by the way!
October 20th, 2004 07:13 PM
Soldatti Welcome
October 20th, 2004 07:28 PM
Bloozehound it's him it's him !

fug yeah, that IS the Keefmeister all the way to the bank baby!!!!

October 20th, 2004 11:07 PM
conspiracy boy Are you certain? I'm skeptical...seems like a wardrobe stylist's version of him. And aren't Keith's finger really knobby now? Did you see him on the Rolling Stone cover awhile back?
Page: 1 2