ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Join me on my anniversary Return to archive
10-22-03 11:15 AM
Fiji Joe This Sunday, October 26, 2003, marks the one year anniversary of the last time I saw the Stones live...I respectfully request that all of you join me in celebrating this event...I will be in my garage, in Lawrence, Kansas, with a cooler full of Natty Lights, slumped in my lawn chair and the outstanding Atlanta boot cranked to maximum capacity...Hell, I may even be able to drum up a few vienna sausages for any guests that might stop by...

10-22-03 11:26 AM
Phog Fiji,

I live in Lawrence, too!
10-22-03 11:34 AM
Joey " I will be in my garage, in Lawrence, Kansas, with a cooler full of Natty Lights, slumped in my lawn chair and the outstanding Atlanta boot cranked to maximum capacity...Hell, I may even be able to drum up a few vienna sausages for any guests that might stop by... "

Lawrence , KS ?!?!

LAWRENCE , KS ?!?!

Don't tempt me with those beer titties Fiji ..............

Lawrence is just 2 1/2 hours away .

Will you nurse me all evening long ????????????

Developing ..........................

Shiver ..............................

" Nebraska plays Kansas in November Ronnie "

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !

10-22-03 12:02 PM
Fiji Joe No stuff Phog? We need to hook up! Where at in Lawrence?

And Joey, I'm tellin' ya, look me up...I work in Kansas City...I may still be able to get tickets to a Chiefs game complete with VIP passes...Last I checked, the firm still had tix available for the Bears and Lions games...let me know bro

I'll nurse ya...I'll nurse ya real good
10-22-03 12:06 PM
Joey " I work in Kansas City...I may still be able to get tickets to a Chiefs game complete with VIP passes. "

Fiji ......................We talking playoff Tickets here ...............?

AFC Championship Game ?!?!?!

If the weather is nice in late January I will be calling bro ..................................

Jacky !
10-22-03 12:07 PM
KeithRichards210 Well, today is MY anniversary in that respect. Saw the Stones in Ft. Lauderdale one year ago today. Great show too.
Just where DOES the time go to? Damn.
10-22-03 12:10 PM
Fiji Joe Well Joey, I've got tix to every home game (through a buddy) who has first shot at playoff tix...the problem?...he only has two shots and he's one of them...so, the best I can do is get myself a playoff ticket...but if you can score a ticket, your pregame festivities are on me
10-22-03 12:12 PM
Joey " he only has two shots and he's one of them...so, the best I can do is get myself a playoff ticket...but if you can score a ticket, your pregame festivities are on me "

You make Joey Why ?!?!?!

Why ?!?! Why must you make Jacky cry so violently ?!?!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Jacky Boy !

10-22-03 12:21 PM
LadyJane
quote:
KeithRichards210 wrote:
Well, today is MY anniversary in that respect. Saw the Stones in Ft. Lauderdale one year ago today. Great show too.
Just where DOES the time go to? Damn.

Yep...this time last year I was laying on the Beach in South Florida...watching the clock.

What a great memory. Third Row, 1st 4 seats from the catwalk. Slapped hands with Mick and Keith. Great show!!

I think I need a liquid lunch to dull the pain!!

LadyJ.
10-22-03 12:25 PM
Phog Fiji,

I live on Alma Dr., off of Monterey Way.
10-22-03 12:28 PM
Fiji Joe Cool Phog...how are you set for boots? Might be a good idea to do a little trading
10-22-03 12:33 PM
Phog Just got your PM and sent you one back. Trading is good!!
10-22-03 12:55 PM
jb I thought the Ft. lauderdale show was very good...I believe we had an "Exile" theme....
Also, at the 1/18/03 show in NY, a group of young kids(17-20) WER SITTING IN FRONT OF ME...ONE OF THE GIRLS CLAIMED TO BE TOMMY HILFIGERS DAUGHTERS..SHE WAS A PETITE, SLIGHTLY OVRWIEGT GIRL. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS/
10-22-03 01:08 PM
KeithRichards210 Yes, they did an "Exile" theme that night. Great show, though we had to sit up in the nosebleeds. Had a nice view of the B stage though. Keef & Woody were playing their butts off, and Chuck didn't drown everything out completely..lol
10-22-03 02:34 PM
littleredrooster It is too bad that the Sunrise show wasn't soldout!
Just commemorating the anniversary of a string of poorly attended concerts.

JB, I saw someone in the bleachers wearing a pink shirt last night, SOAKED !
Was that you?

JANKEES!
10-22-03 02:48 PM
Joey " SHE WAS A PETITE, SLIGHTLY OVRWIEGT GIRL. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS/ "

Yes .........................................

Yes I can .
10-22-03 05:55 PM
Fiji Joe JB..Did she look anything like the gal at the bottom of my post?
10-22-03 06:18 PM
icydanger maybeeee she did...

fat kasher? whole meat

wonder what sort of meat you eat
for your anniversary fee jee????
10-22-03 09:14 PM
gypsy Joey, do you realize that with you in Nebraska, and me in Oklahoma, our halfway point would be at Fiji's in Kansas?!
10-23-03 09:49 AM
Fiji Joe Man Gypsy, good looks and brains too...I continue to suggest a Rocks Off summit in Kansas City which would be central to all in the country...Nothing says good times like vienna sausages smothered in Gates barbecue sauce
10-23-03 10:00 AM
Joey " Joey, do you realize that with you in Nebraska, and me in Oklahoma, our halfway point would be at Fiji's in Kansas?! "

And I will see YOU , my Princess , at the Big Twelve Championship game in Kansas City this December .

JOESKEE !

10-23-03 10:01 AM
Fiji Joe Joey, when did you become a K-State fan?
10-23-03 10:27 AM
Joey " Joey, when did you become a K-State fan? "

Dream on , oh Ye of the Beer Titties !!!!!!

Nebraska is BACK !!!!!!!

7 - 1 my Brother ..................

Seven and One ................................barkeep !

SKEE !