ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: charlie and his horses Return to archive
10-21-03 10:59 AM
keith_tif Charlie and shirley like arabian horses
Look this url:http://www.halsdonarabians.com
very nice horses
10-21-03 11:55 AM
luxury1 and what is up with Charlie's fascination with Civil War memorabilia? I mean, being English and all, I just find it odd. Is it the firearms from that period?? Or maybe the spiffy uniforms
10-21-03 12:43 PM
beer charlie once stated in an interview that every night before he goes to bed, he goes out to his horse stables with a jug of wine and a banjo and serenades his horses by singing "Wild Horses" to them. i've been looking for a bootleg of charlies banjo horse music for ages, but i've never found one.
10-21-03 12:45 PM
steel driving hammer
10-21-03 01:02 PM
catwoman I once saw a photo where Charlie's horses were like in his kitchen or something. They just walk all over the place - like Ozzie Osbournes menagerie of cats and dogs. Would you eat a meal at Chaalie's place with all those horses,walking around all over the place - in the kitchen - sinking their hooves into the spaghetti and shit. Bleeech.
10-21-03 02:02 PM
Fiji Joe "and what is up with Charlie's fascination with Civil War memorabilia?"

Perhaps his ancestors were slaves