ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header Shot ! Return to archive
10-20-03 03:48 PM
Joey

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters .......................

Is it just me , or isn't that a Handsome shot of Cardy in today's Header Photo ? Damn he photographs well .......

Truly Compelling !

And now , THIS :

The Jacky !

10-20-03 05:00 PM
Child of the Moon Cardy, you look damned awesome, 'specially with that beauty of a git-box in your hands!

Did I ever tell you that I have a newspaper clipping from the No Security tour that has a brief interview with you? I came across that a couple of years ago and said, "Wait! I know that guy!"

Yer one of the good ones, my friend.
10-20-03 11:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Cardinal Fang

10-21-03 03:35 AM
Cardinal Fang Thank's "M" & "S" and Gerardo.

That newspaper interview with me about The Stones tour, is that the one done for No Security were I said something like, "I liked it because they DIDN'T have any inflatable animals or cherry pickers" (or something like that ?)

You know what I like about that photo above ?

My Ren & Stimpy T-shirt. :-)

Thank's again !

Later, Jimmy
10-21-03 01:57 PM
Child of the Moon That is indeed the one. I had that up on my wall for the longest time, too. I should put it back up, but I have no wall space for it here!

I thought you were spot-on, by the way. No confetti-spewing dragon or anything like that. You sound like one of the very few people they talked to there who actually *knew* things about the Stones.