ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones personal food regimens Return to archive
10-19-03 09:37 PM
steel driving hammer I'd sure like to know what kinds of foods the doctors recommend the Stones to eat.

All medical records are public but I don't know about diet records.

I'd like to know.

I'd guess for Mick the doctors tell him, fish, fruits, vegetables, some pasta, wheat bread, mineral water, certain vitamins and good olive oil?

Keith maybe lots of mineral water, fiber cereal, some red meats and/or chicken, lots of fruit and vegetables, certain B vitamins, good coffee and good Swiss chocolates?

Charlie perhaps good cuts of any meats, fruits and vegetables, some fiber cereal, mineral water, good coffee and certain vitamins?

Ronnie (with all his drinking) probably lots of B vitamins, fruits and vegetables, certain meats, fiber bread, lots of mineral water and good coffee?

I know the Stones dine out quite often and eat whatever the hell they want, but still...
10-21-03 12:57 PM
Jumping Jack Mick likes fish, supermodel tuna in particular!
10-21-03 12:59 PM
catwoman I heard that Ronnie once ate half a pizza (slice).
10-21-03 03:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well we all know Keith loves Shepards Pie!

In an interview with Q Magazine, Keith said how he lkied his sausages. He knows an English guy in NY who gets him prime chipolatas.

Alex
10-21-03 09:52 PM
Steel Wheels Steel Driving Hammer,

What a great topic.

You're almost as nuts for this band as I am!