ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1978 new orleans soundboard Return to archive
10-19-03 02:30 PM
jfk78 i read somewhere that this is surfacing is this true i would love to get this boot
10-19-03 02:39 PM
steel driving hammer Possible but I would suspect not.

Still waiting for the 75 tour SBD's to surface.

10-19-03 03:08 PM
Gazza its been available for years - taken from video source (a two-camera film)

however, the quality's nothing to get excited about
10-19-03 04:52 PM
marko I have better one,on audience quality,if gazza is talkin
about the same video,which is sort of pro shot.Still awful
quality.
10-19-03 08:47 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
marko wrote:
I have better one,on audience quality,if gazza is talkin
about the same video,which is sort of pro shot.Still awful
quality.

You are both talking about the same one. The "pro shot" video has a really below average audience audio. (it's not a soundboard) My favorite part of that shitty video's audio is when the bootlegger guy gets into the argument with the girl !! IMO, It's pretty obvious that BOTH of them were stadium employees and that BOTH of them were in some restricted area that they both should NOT have been.

I have 1975 soundboards so (once again) I have no idea what SDH is going on about ? (That makes two of us because he seldom does either)

You know what's a shame ? That 1978 New Orleans video would be pretty good if it was a lower generation copy. SOMEBODY out there has to have better than mine ? Mine looks like about a 6th or 7th or 8th generation copy.

Now, IF this 78 New Orleans soundboard turns out to be true, we could sync it up with a low gen 78 New Orleans video and really HAVE SOMETHING. Hopefully their definition of "soundboard" is NOT the SAME as SDH's.

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-20-03 02:47 AM
marko I still have colours in it!What about yours.I did burn it
on dvd couple of weeks ago.If you have chicago 3 songs,pro
shot,my orleans is close to that.still awful!