ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Announcement: Today Trivia Part 3 ABSOULTELY LIVE!!! Return to archive
10-19-03 01:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We are going to conduct the last part of the trivia, yes the finals today!!

• Time: 16:00 ET
  • Participants: Angiegirl, Cardinal Fang, Gomper, and TheSavageYoungXyzzy ONLY.
  • Place: The board, we are going to make a pilot test with the participants to see if the board works fine making very easy questions like the ones here just to check logistics and define the lapse of time between the first and the last to consider, and other issues as we have not tested the board for this purpose. If the board does not work fine we will move to a chatroom.
  • You can be a witness of the live trivia, but please no PM and no e-mails with the answers to the finalists.
  • Prizes here, plus: a Mick Taylor Live in Mexico City CD for all and also a VCD for the winner and a rocksoff.org e-mail address

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
10-19-03 01:10 PM
caro Do non-participants have the right to post "HERE! ME! I KNOW IT! I KNOW ITTTT!! C'MON!! ME!" each time a question is asked?
10-19-03 01:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL
10-19-03 02:51 PM
moy good luck and have fun
10-19-03 03:49 PM
Angiegirl So, are you gonna use the same questions as I can see in the link you provided? I mean for the actual contest... tell me, so I can type the answers already .

Anyway, is it gonna be multiple choice? Just typing a,b,c or d??? That's easier .

Also, I presume you make a new thread and no one else will be allowed to post their funny remarks in there right? I mean, if I have to scroll down and start to read a comment only to see it's nothing to do with the contest, but just with that football crap or something, I think I would be very confused .
[Edited by Angiegirl]
10-19-03 03:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Damn! *And* a ro.org address? Well, now I realllly want to go for it!

Fourth place, here I come!

(I'm here, ready to go, pressing 'refresh' like a maniac.)

-tSYX --- Ohhhhhhh, who's to blame?
10-19-03 03:53 PM
Angiegirl 4th place is mine already Xyzzy.
10-19-03 03:54 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
4th place is mine already Xyzzy.

Oh, no, I think you and I are gonna have a fight for it, but you're definitely gonna come out on top. Some of my answers might be the quality of those that beer answered when asked what the setlist was gonna be when they opened in Boston!

-tSYX --- Claudine's back in jail again!
10-19-03 03:57 PM
Angiegirl I like being on top .

Gerardo, can you temporarily remove the header photo during this thingie, my refresh takes ages with my slow connection.
10-19-03 03:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Good idea Angie we're gonna start a new one and request the lurkers to avoid posting
10-19-03 03:58 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I love that picture!

You are right, though. It takes ferrrrever.

-tSYX --- Come on! C'mon down! Sweet virginia!
10-19-03 03:59 PM
gomper �Ya mero?
10-19-03 03:59 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Good idea Angie we're gonna start a new one and request the lurkers to avoid posting

Isn't it typical for lurkers to not post anything anyway, whahaha!!
10-19-03 04:02 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Isn't it typical for lurkers to not post anything anyway, whahaha!!

Arright. Everybody go here!

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/169429-1.html