ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prodigal Birthday Bash Return to archive
10-17-03 04:41 PM
Prodigal Son Yep, I turn 18 today and it feels good. So, I think I'll kick back and celebrate this occasion with some Stones. Hmmm, I feel like IORR, GHS and Some Girls, a few albums I haven't heard in a couple of months. Geez, October is my fave month of the year and not just cause of my birthday. Fall is a great season and tons of sports is going on. Also ideal for listening to Cds:
What's new in the canon:
Metamorphisis, The Nightfly (Donald Fagen), The Kids Are Alright (Who), The Buddy Holly Collection, Bare Trees (Fleetwood Mac in '72), Eat a Peach (Allman Bros.), Late for the Sky (Jackson Browne).
10-17-03 04:48 PM
sirmoonie Happy birthday, Prodie!
10-17-03 04:49 PM
parmeda Prodi !!!
You have a great Birthday today!

You're LEGAL now, lol
10-17-03 04:49 PM
Joey " The Nightfly (Donald Fagen), The Kids Are Alright (Who)"

The worm has turned for you my Friend .

Are we talking the newly Remastered TKAA DVD here ?!?!?!?!

Please , RUN out to " Best Buy " and purchase this DVD immediately -- and thank your young Joey later .

As for " The Nightfly " ( circa ' 82 ) it is by far one of the greatest concept albums of all time . A flawless classic in every sense of the word .

What ?!?!?!?! Oh , sure :

http://www.feverdreams.net/nightfl.htm

Jacky !

10-17-03 05:01 PM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, Prodi Sonny! You're not a baby anymore!

Have a great day !
10-17-03 05:29 PM
glencar Isn't 21 "legal" these days? Anywhoo, Happy Birthday Prodigal Son!!!
10-18-03 12:59 AM
Prodigal Son Well, I live in Canada where 18 allows you to do anything and everything. And Joey, "The Nightfly" is a concept album? Is it, as he explains, about a number of dreams a kid of his build and personality would have growing up in New York? Or is it an 80s cold war nuclear take, "I.G.Y." and "New Frontier" sound like it. And I think for Christmas, I'm setting my sights on "The Kids Are Alright" DVD. I've seen this film and love it more every time.
Rock is dead, they say
LONG LIVE ROCK!
10-18-03 09:25 AM
Honky Tonk Man Prodigal Son, you are now a man!

I remember your posts from when you were about 15 or 16. We were all younger then, lol

Hope you had a great day

Alex
10-18-03 11:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl never's too late Prodigal sonny... � Feliz Cumplea�os !
10-18-03 11:06 AM
egon congrats!!!

10-18-03 05:12 PM
Prodigal Son Yeah, I think I started here when I was 16 or so and I was just 15 when I started posting on the GasX3 board. I'd post there more often, but my computer/internet doesn't seem to work so well with that site. It takes minutes to process unlike Rocks off.
10-18-03 06:27 PM
littleredrooster That'll be the way to get along.........
Hey!

Happy Bashing!!!!