ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The catgirls from Jerusalem
Show us your... faces people, post a pic of yourself here

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Trivia Phase II ==> RESULTS AND FINALISTS!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
09-23-03 01:11 PM
gomper Ah� me avisan, estoy a sus ordenes.
10-01-03 10:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Calling Jaxx and Gazza!!! Let's conclude as the tour is about to conclude!!
10-02-03 12:36 AM
stonedinaustralia voodoo - what is date , time and venue for the final - i'd like to "sit - in" on it, if possible
10-02-03 01:40 PM
Gazza I'm ready any time
10-02-03 07:52 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Any time, any day, you can hear the people say, that trivia's blind, well, I dunno but I say trivia's fine!

MACCA!

-tSYX --- People say they want to fill the world with silly trivia...
10-10-03 11:24 AM
jb
10-11-03 06:16 AM
MarthaMyDear
10-11-03 11:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl After a long delay due to Gazza touring with the Stones and then Jaxx unavailable because of her knee surgery and/or me very busy etc

We finally decided to make it next Sunday (not tomorrow) at the time we agreed 4:00 PM ET (10:00 PM in Holland)

Now the only thing we want to verify is the place to conduct the live trivia, could be one of the chat rooms or the board as well.

The only problem with the board is that you will need to be refreshing your screen until the new question is posted, but it can be solved if we send an e-mail some seconds after posting the new question, the advantage of the board is that the story behind the trivia will be saved for all to see

The chatrooms are fine as we can have the people wtaching but after some time all of them erase the chat
10-12-03 12:04 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Not sure about the board... if I were to post something, I'd see it immediately, but say Jaxx were to post something, would you, Voodoo, see it faster than Gazza because you're on the same continent?

If we could figure out if that was "Yes" or "No", we'd be all set.

-tSYX --- Is there anybody out there?
10-12-03 10:46 PM
Angiegirl I still have a slow connection, but both the board and the chat are fine by me.
10-13-03 12:03 PM
jb
10-13-03 07:31 PM
steel driving hammer
10-14-03 11:24 AM
gomper The board is fine for me.

See you on sunday.
10-18-03 11:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Cardinal!!! Please reply, thanks in advance
10-19-03 03:10 AM
Cardinal Fang Sorry about the delay.

I do not know if I'll be able to participate tomorrow or not. I won't know until about an hour before hand. Sorry if this screws anything up or not.

Please do NOT hold anything up on my account. I will, if necessary, scratch myself from the contest and accept a 4th place finish. I didn't enter this to "win", I entered for the fun and challenge. (It's been both !)

I will know more in the late morning.

Best of luck to Gomper, Angiegirl, TheSavageYoungXyzzy.

Later, Cardinal Fang

P.S. Gazza, I've been recently turned on to your BBC show "Red Dwarf". I just watched the first four seasons. I think FPM C10 and Sir Stonesalot would love this show if they've never seen it before. I like this show.
10-19-03 10:21 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Red Dwarf is *awesome*.

Hope to see you there, Cardy.

-tSYX --- Ain't got no time to waste away...
10-19-03 11:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Is everybody ready?

Local times

1:00 PM Cardinal
2:00 PM Jaxx
3:00 PM Voodoo, Gomper
4:00 PM TheSavageYoungXyzzy
9:00 PM Gazza
10:00 PM Angiegirl

We're gonna make a test with some very easy questions just to check logistics
10-19-03 11:59 AM
Angiegirl Alrighty then, see you in 4 hours!!
Page: 1 2 3 4