ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Palais des Sports, Paris September 22, 1970
by Dick Waterman From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question on NY Tree Status Return to archive
10-24-02 08:50 AM
1stonesfan Does anyone know if the discs have started branching out on the NY shows tree yet?
10-24-02 10:36 AM
riffhard64 the NYC discs go in the mail today!..thanks too SIRSTONESALOT, obviously a man of wealth and taste....
10-24-02 02:21 PM
voodoopug and i will be burning discs for my branches right away!
10-24-02 04:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Indeed, I have returned from the post office. All seed discs have been put in the good hands of the United States Of America Department Of The Post Office Bureau.

Here's what I would like to have happen.

Seed Branches and Branches, Let me know when you have recvd your discs. Also, let me know after you have sent out all of your discs to your leaves. This will help me to track the progress of the tree.

Everyone, you have all been very patient. I greatly appreciate that. Please show your branches that same courtesy. This is a large set. Most branches have 5 or more sets to burn...that's 30+ discs. Please be as patient with them as you have been with me. You will all have your discs soon. Enjoy!
10-24-02 05:13 PM
1stonesfan Please don't mistake my question for impatience. Chalk it up to a passionate curiosity!

[quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Everyone, you have all been very patient. I greatly appreciate that.
10-24-02 06:35 PM
riffhard64 will do Sir...and thanks again!