ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Palais des Sports, Paris September 22, 1970
by Dick Waterman From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rip This Joint Return to archive
10-24-02 01:18 AM
TomL Nanky, Thought I was going to loose my mind over this one. Still ringing out my socks where I pissed myself.
10-24-02 08:27 AM
nankerphelge By my count you got:

Beggars in Columbus
Sticky Fingers in Fla.
And That's How Strong My Love Is last night

Sitting here green with envy, and happy that your socks are drying...
10-24-02 12:50 PM
Martha Hey TomL,

I'm a bit green too...lol!

Wish I could'a jumped into a pocket of your jacket and rode to the shows with ya'...this tour may go down in history defined as.......................

(BCI) bladder-control-interruptus.........

OTT (over the top)

..........otherwise known as...........

fookin' GREAT!

fuck yup!
10-24-02 01:28 PM
jb I feel very fortunate to have "Sticky Fingers" on tues. and "Exile" on Wed....When Mick said this one is called
"Lovin cup" , I knew history was in the making...not too many people knew the Exile songs(or any other none Hot rocks set), but a really cool lady who flew in from N.Y. was behind me, and we sang the lyrics as others sat like corpes around us...you can always pick out the contenders from the pretenders once the "goodies" come out!
By the way, the whole Keith incident was literally 5 yrs away from me...Me, along with a few others, started shouting "ass-hole " to the fat fucking ass-hole up front...If this was 10 yrs ago, I would have personally done Mr. Richards "dirty work"...
[Edited by jb]
10-24-02 11:08 PM
TomL Nanky, Martha and Josh- Grab a tix for Nashville and we'll keep the love train rolling. So releaved they caught those fuckers. read your post Nanky, it was scary.