ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Palais des Sports, Paris September 22, 1970
by Dick Waterman From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith Return to archive
10-23-02 07:25 AM
rabact is really keith still on dope an booze or is it just the habit of people thinking so? if he's still on it i am quite worried like i'd be for a relative or parent
10-23-02 10:28 AM
dealer squealing Of course is Keith on something, that is clear!
Thats his way of life, although i don�t recommened it .
Its not just his image, he would die if he stopped!
10-23-02 12:37 PM
rabact yes dealer squealing, i know, his way and i understand it, but the thing is how and how often, not for petty moral, just because we need him. of course i wish him centuries of misbehaving and health. i know for sure in the 80s he used to misbehave, go jogging, eat properly with the result of an enviably fit condition.
10-23-02 01:26 PM
riffhard64 oh Keith is just dabbling!...lol....its called PERMA BUZZ!..does he still glow in the dark?...god bless Keith,he will outlive us all...lol
10-23-02 03:18 PM
oska so what is the likeley drug of choice for keith now ? booze? smack? couisin cocain?
surley at our beloved keiths age, he must of given them all the big swerve. unless he knows something i dont. god i hope he is imortal. i cant comprehend him doing an 'entwistle' one night.
10-23-02 04:44 PM
riffhard64 i think he is snorting Anthrax now..lol