ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Palais des Sports, Paris September 22, 1970
by Dick Waterman From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wyman back in fold? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-24-02 02:27 PM
stonesmik Bill Wyman was a Rolling Stone from 1962 to 1990. He played on most of the Rolling Stones classic hits. Do I have to say more?

All the bigmouths talking against him or his musical abilities were never, are not and will never be of any importance for the Rolling Stones. Better don't listen to the songs Bill played on and just shut up. You're not worth a shit.
10-24-02 03:18 PM
F505 Je suis un rock star
10-24-02 04:45 PM
mnewman505 I like Bill Wyman's playing and his new band really swings! But, Darryl Jones is a solid live bass player and he is more than adequate. Frankly, it really doesn't matter to me if Wyman comes back or not. Now Mick Taylor.....well that is another story entirely.
Page: 1 2 3