ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have a great idea for a t-shirt! Return to archive
October 22nd, 2005 12:28 PM
gorda Okay, you know how the Stones are going to be in Mexico City next year?

Well, why don't they design a t-shirt just for all the Mexicans!

It would be perfect!

First, they could take the Aztec Sun Stone"

Then, they could accentuate the tongue:

they could color it red and make it look more like the Rolling Stones' logo.

Then, they could add the lyrics from probably the most popular Mexican mariachi song:

" . . . una piedra en el camino me enseño que me destino era rodar y rodar . . ." ( . . . A rock in the road showed me that my destiny was to roll and roll . . .)

I LOVE IT! And, I'm sure other Mexicans would love it, too!

I HAVE TO SEE THE STONES IN MEXICO CITY!

[Edited by gorda]
October 22nd, 2005 05:35 PM
SweetVirginia
How about this, Gorda?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[Edited by SweetVirginia]
October 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gordita, is a very old idea, it has apperead even in newspapers when the stones are here, t-shirts, cartoons etc

But I don't gave doubts that was also your idea because you live in the USA and probably never seen it before
October 22nd, 2005 08:01 PM
gorda
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Gordita, is a very old idea, it has apperead even in newspapers when the stones are here, t-shirts, cartoons etc

But I don't gave doubts that was also your idea because you live in the USA and probably never seen it before

I have never seen it! If it is supposedly such an old idea, how come I have never seen it before? I live in the USA, but I travel to Mexico often. I have been to Guadalajara, Jalisco and the surrounding area many, many times. After Mexico City, Guadalajara is Mexico's second largest city. Also, I have been to Baja California and Sonora lots of times and have never seen anything like that!

If this is true, why don't you post a copy of it! You would think I would have seen it by now!

¡No me digas GORDITA que me encabrono!

Soy GORDA!

October 22nd, 2005 08:10 PM
gorda Why don't you post a picture of it? Show me!
October 22nd, 2005 08:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, gordita, this is the very first time that idea has been conceived, are you happy with this then

BTW, I don't need to prove it, but if you want to check it just go to BdP ( http://rocksoff.org/foro ) and ask about it if you have doubts

It is a fact but to keep you happy, let me shout it out loud:

GORDA INVENTED THE WHEEL BABIES!!!
October 22nd, 2005 08:29 PM
glencar LOL She's on a roll tonight!
October 23rd, 2005 01:51 PM
ListenToTheLion GREAT IDEA GORDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)