ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I told you most of England thinks Mick is a joke Return to archive
October 21st, 2005 03:07 PM
jcdesq Why no one listen to me? Why that squirrel bite me? Why my eyes itch?

From the NY Times:

Keith Walmsley, who is 21 and traveled from London to see the tour, has found America a welcoming place to be a Stones fan. "In England, Mick Jagger is seen as this haggard guy who dates young models," he said. "The press hates him. Here, it's really about the music."
October 21st, 2005 03:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
Why no one listen to me? Why that squirrel bite me? Why my eyes itch?

From the NY Times:

Keith Walmsley, who is 21 and traveled from London to see the tour, has found America a welcoming place to be a Stones fan. "In England, Mick Jagger is seen as this haggard guy who dates young models," he said. "The press hates him. Here, it's really about the music."

That is Shidoobee's own "oldkr" the largest keef resource on the net. He has quite a bit of credibility within the stones message board community.
October 21st, 2005 03:28 PM
jcdesq Mick is a laughingstock in England. I lived there and have many friends who rode me for being a Stones fan. However, they never rode me as hard as my dyslexic unlce rode that horse that killed him up at the beastiality farm on the outskirts of Seattle.

Pugman is a dangerous shark-man who loves pugs. It is so scary to think about. Back to the kiddie pool!
October 21st, 2005 03:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
Mick is a laughingstock in England. I lived there and have many friends who rode me for being a Stones fan. However, they never rode me as hard as my dyslexic unlce rode that horse that killed him up at the beastiality farm on the outskirts of Seattle.

Pugman is a dangerous shark-man who loves pugs. It is so scary to think about. Back to the kiddie pool!

your posts have become much better. I commend you on your recent efforts.
October 21st, 2005 03:34 PM
jcdesq Some people get whiteheads on their nipples and some people think Rough Justice is a good song. It is all a matter of taste you see.
October 21st, 2005 03:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
Some people get whiteheads on their nipples and some people think Rough Justice is a good song. It is all a matter of taste you see.

i am almost appalled that Joey hasnt responded to this...nipples are his specialty
October 21st, 2005 03:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i am almost appalled that Joey hasnt responded to this...nipples are his specialty

he's probably in the bathroom right now
October 21st, 2005 03:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

he's been in there for over two hours...must be Nudey Magazine day!
October 21st, 2005 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Here I Is !!!!!!!!!!!

******* END TRANSMISSION *********
October 21st, 2005 04:07 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here I Is !!!!!!!!!!!

******* END TRANSMISSION *********

Yay! Howe is the QWEST CENTER?
October 21st, 2005 04:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yay! Howe is the QWEST CENTER?

i am told it is state of the art and brand spanking new!
October 21st, 2005 04:10 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i am told it is state of the art and brand spanking new!

you just wanted to type "spanking." i'm on to you.
October 21st, 2005 04:16 PM
pavlovs dog You ever notice how pathetic and trendy most Brits are? They get caught up in crazes and the latest thing so of course they hate Mick. Those Brits need to improve their dentistry practices, take a shower and get a life
October 21st, 2005 04:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

you just wanted to type "spanking." i'm on to you.

wise and beautiful at the same time.....you will ALWAYS be greeted!
October 21st, 2005 07:25 PM
Soldatti Sadly, you need to be dead to get respect in England.
October 21st, 2005 07:27 PM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Sadly, you need to be dead to get respect in England.

Yes, that is sad.
October 21st, 2005 09:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Sadly, you need to be dead to get respect in England.

i would consider it an honor to shake your hand and include you on my working of the room
October 21st, 2005 09:56 PM
Soldatti
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i would consider it an honor to shake your hand and include you on my working of the room

The plasure will be mine.
October 22nd, 2005 12:23 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

The plasure will be mine.

I will not greet Ronnie Woo Woo Wickers...he annoys me, i seen him in Chicago last week...i was humiliated:

October 22nd, 2005 01:43 AM
texile as archie bunker said,

'besides, everybody knows that england is a FAG country...'
October 22nd, 2005 04:42 AM
egon It's true, the UK sucks. (and ireland, which we all know
is basically the UK as well)

Instead of trying to get them to join the EURO, we should
be pushing them out of europe.

I'm thinking a big wall around it, and visas.
But only for people from london, as the rest is not sophisticated enough.
October 22nd, 2005 07:23 AM
Monkey Woman And how many RocksOffers think jcdesq is a joke?
October 22nd, 2005 08:49 AM
Jair
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
From the NY Times:

And who that hell is Keith Walmsley?
And who cares if the press hates Mick?
The british press is the worse in the world, a real joke!
Also, would be cool Mick dating old ladies, like...lets say....Margareth Tatcher style?

October 22nd, 2005 09:24 AM
marko Margareth Tatcher style?

UGH!
October 22nd, 2005 09:36 AM
corgi37 The English are Poms. Apart from their Page 3 models, the whole joint sucks. Now, including Ireland is a deadly insult to the Irish. I love that lovely bunch of happy drunks. Unlike the Scottish, that horrible bunch of miserable drunks.

Australia was founded by the "bog" Irish. Mainly, cause they were criminals. hahaha. Mind you, i am of Scottish ancestry, via Ireland and America, so i dont really give a shit. We get the Pommy backpackers out here, and they are ok. The guys are complete dip-shits, but the chicks are cool. Very slutty, always with tatts and body piercing, and they always, always pose nude in the "wives/girlfriends" section of 2 of our weekly nudie mags.

More wine, i say!
October 22nd, 2005 03:58 PM
Cocaine Eyes
quote:
jcdesq wrote:

From the NY Times:

Keith Walmsley is a credible source. He is (I think) related to Ronald Walmsley who works for the Stones.
October 22nd, 2005 04:23 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
And how many RocksOffers think jcdesq is a joke?

You've got my vote on that one, Monkey Woman.

October 22nd, 2005 04:43 PM
voodoopug keith wamsley posts as "oldkr" on Shidoobee and occassionally here, he is the largest keith resource on the net and a credible source
October 22nd, 2005 06:19 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
keith wamsley posts as "oldkr" on Shidoobee and occassionally here, he is the largest keith resource on the net and a credible source

right, so being a 21 year old kid knowing a few facts about Keith Richards , this automatically makes him a 'credible source' on summing up 60 million people by stereotyping them based on his synopsis of the press in the UK?

Fuck me, I'd hate to think anyone would stereotype you Yanks based on what we see from YOUR media...
October 22nd, 2005 06:21 PM
Gazza
quote:
egon wrote:
It's true, the UK sucks. (and ireland, which we all know
is basically the UK as well)

Instead of trying to get them to join the EURO, we should
be pushing them out of europe.

I'm thinking a big wall around it, and visas.
But only for people from london, as the rest is not sophisticated enough.

I've read some retarded, bigoted shit on this board in my time, but this is probably the most idiotic crap yet

You're lecturing people on sophistication?

That Heineken has obviously fried your brain, Egon..

What a ridiculously stupid,thread. I'm embarrassed for some of you
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)