ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sadly, jb has been humiliated again (nsc) Return to archive
October 21st, 2005 01:29 PM
voodoopug After making arrangements with the only four diamond rated hotel in Charlotte to be chauffered via limo from the airport and hotel, jb and his young son find themselves waiting at the curb. A phone call was made to the hotel where heated words were exchanged. Josh called me to ask me to inform the board of his most recent humiliation and ask that you think of him in this trying time and give him strength! He does not want to display weakness in front of his young son. His son is the QB for the local football team and will soak up knowledge like a sponge at this age. The stress has caused more flank pain, and fear of IBS, which could ruin the entire trip if things were to let loose!

Thankfully his family has safely evacuated and are currently enroute. Monster is a bit nervous in the car though.
October 21st, 2005 02:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot I bet Monster would be tasty and tender in MuShu. MuShu Monster. Yeah, I'd probably order some of that.
October 21st, 2005 02:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I bet Monster would be tasty and tender in MuShu. MuShu Monster. Yeah, I'd probably order some of that.

October 21st, 2005 02:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's not a dog.

That is one of those Japanese animated robot dogs.

October 21st, 2005 02:49 PM
ListenToTheLion JB shouldn't travel alone. He's like a ship lost on the ocean.
October 21st, 2005 03:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
JB shouldn't travel alone. He's like a ship lost on the ocean.

he is with his son. I have now been told that they are not staying at the same hotel as the stones, there is a Billy Graham convention there....the humiliation continues
October 21st, 2005 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he is with his son. I have now been told that they are not staying at the same hotel as the stones, there is a Billy Graham convention there....the humiliation continues

I just received a voice mail...apparently the limo was waiting for them and jb was waiting at the wrong location.....he admits complete humiliation.
October 21st, 2005 03:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I just received a voice mail...apparently the limo was waiting for them and jb was waiting at the wrong location.....he admits complete humiliation.

Can a person sue themselves?

October 21st, 2005 03:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Can a person sue themselves?

I suppose if anyone could do it, it would be our jb!
October 21st, 2005 03:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I suppose if anyone could do it, it would be our jb!

jb will take jb to the cleaners!

This will not stand

This is an outrage
October 21st, 2005 03:44 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT what does (nsc) mean?
October 21st, 2005 03:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb will take jb to the cleaners!

This will not stand

This is an outrage

It is an abomination! He will sue the Jil Sander flat-front pocket khaki pants off of himself!
October 21st, 2005 03:54 PM
charlotte jb and family are in friendly territory...the stones have arrived for the first ever sound check in the new arena...I will be in the parking lot on S Brevard Street with a few others wearing my RO shirt...see ya
[Edited by charlotte]
October 21st, 2005 04:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
charlotte wrote:
jb and family are in friendly territory...the stones have arrived for the first ever sound check in the new arena...I will be in the parking lot on S Brevard Street with a few others wearing my RO shirt...see ya
[Edited by charlotte]

Thank you for the update!
October 21st, 2005 04:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
charlotte wrote:
jb and family are in friendly territory...the stones have arrived for the first ever sound check in the new arena...I will be in the parking lot on S Brevard Street with a few others wearing my RO shirt...see ya
[Edited by charlotte]

Enjoy the show and please report back if you are able to greet any fellow Rocks Off Members.

As I told josh, it can only get better after the recent humiliations.
October 21st, 2005 04:52 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
what does (nsc) mean?

I always thought it meant
"non-stones content"
or something similar....

October 21st, 2005 05:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I always thought it meant
"non-stones content"
or something similar....

you got it! THis is to let folks know who dont appreciate our non stones posts that they do not need to click into this topic and read posts they dont want to. It is a fine courtesy to the fine members of this board.

There is also (SSC) which means some stones content....this would be for example, and article about a band like "THe WHite Stripes" where hte article is mostly about them, but perhaps mentions that they have played with the stones, or mention their favorite stones song, or that they are a friend of the band, etc.

I hope this helps clear things up a bit.
October 21st, 2005 05:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
what does (nsc) mean?

I was hoping it stood for "naked sexy chic" but I've yet to find a thread with a corresponding pic

of course, these days around here it could stand for "newbie smoking crack"
October 21st, 2005 05:25 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I was hoping it stood for "naked sexy chic" but I've yet to find a thread with a corresponding pic

of course, these days around here it could stand for "newbie smoking crack"

Maybe contentious crack-smoking newbies
could just put (DNR) after their posts.
"Do Not Read"
Just the contentious ones, of course...not all of us newbies.

October 21st, 2005 05:35 PM
voodoopug welcome to the board. this place truly is the asylum (it fits us well). some key points to keep in mind:

1. Joey loves bathrooms
2. JB faces many humiliations
3. I shake hands and work rooms
4. SirStonesalot is a fine poster
5. The Pug Army exists here on Rocks Off only
6. Dutch Rik is a great friend
7. Greetings are sacred events
8. Do not trade with or buy from Dan Rease
9. We would rather them play Sway than any other song live

Best of luck to you!
October 21st, 2005 05:50 PM
Some Guy Total chaos and anarchy!

End the humiliation now!
October 21st, 2005 05:52 PM
Joey " Can a person sue themselves? "

|
|
|
|
|
V

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!

October 21st, 2005 05:57 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
welcome to the board. this place truly is the asylum (it fits us well). some key points to keep in mind:

1. Joey loves bathrooms
2. JB faces many humiliations
3. I shake hands and work rooms
4. SirStonesalot is a fine poster
5. The Pug Army exists here on Rocks Off only
6. Dutch Rik is a great friend
7. Greetings are sacred events
8. Do not trade with or buy from Dan Rease
9. We would rather them play Sway than any other song live

Best of luck to you!

Why, thank you voodoopug. It is an honor to be welcomed to the board
by you. And thanks for posting the nine essential thruths.

October 21st, 2005 11:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Why, thank you voodoopug. It is an honor to be welcomed to the board
by you. And thanks for posting the nine essential thruths.

sadly, i have severe visual impairment known as kerotoconus. The right eye has degenerated into uselessness, with the left one still able to be partially corrected by lenses...moral of the story....the font color you have chosen is very difficult to read.

you shall be included while i shake hands and work the room!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)