ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AWESOME Stones baseball caps for sale! Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 21st, 2005 11:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Bon Blow Me sucks Ian! Plain ansd fucking simple,and if you really work with musicians that claim that Jon BonBlowMe and Co. don't suck then that can only mean that you work with musicians that suck also.

Give it a fucking rest! They are good at what they do!?!?!? WTF?!! I would wager that Mrs. Greenfeild's 2nd grade finger painting class is good at what they do as well Ian,but they don't have shit on Rembrant!

Bon Blow Me is finger painting at best!

I agree fully with SS here. What little credibility you had has just gone out the window.

Bon Jovi? Geesh! Fucking pathetic!

Riffhard

You are a fine poster.
October 22nd, 2005 12:11 AM
Riffhard So does that mean that I am back on the "Shall greet" list?

NYC January MSG!!

I'm talking about...BIG BOOMING VOICE{{{{{{THE SUMMIT OF THE CENTURY!!!}}}}}}

To greet or not to greet? That is the question. (with thanks to Bill Shakespere)

Riffy
October 22nd, 2005 12:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
So does that mean that I am back on the "Shall greet" list?

NYC January MSG!!

I'm talking about...BIG BOOMING VOICE{{{{{{THE SUMMIT OF THE CENTURY!!!}}}}}}

To greet or not to greet? That is the question. (with thanks to Bill Shakespere)

Riffy

not until you congratulate me on the White Sox winning the World Series as I think I can speak for all true White Sox Fans when I say ...go go go go go go go go go White Sox!

Until then: YOU SHALL NOT BE GREETED!

my words were merely complimenting you on what I would describe as a fine posting style!
October 22nd, 2005 03:26 AM
IanBillen [quote]Riffhard wrote:
Bon Blow Me sucks Ian! Plain ansd fucking simple,and
Give it a fucking rest! They are good at what they do!?!?!? WTF?!! I would wager that Mrs. Greenfeild's 2nd grade finger painting class is good at what they do as well Ian,but they don't have shit on Rembrant!

Bon Blow Me is finger painting at best!

I agree fully with SS here. What little credibility you had has just gone out the window.

Bon Jovi? Geesh! Fucking pathetic!

Riffhard

Well the musicians are one thing. And many play alot of insteruments. As far as engineers I knows alot of people who have worked with the best artists in the world. Yes, even the Rolling Stones. ............and they will tell you that as silly as Bonjovi seem, these dudes can play pretty well. Also they write their own stuff. Jon Bonjovi has a good voice, Sambora is a good guitar player, their bassis is good, the drummer isn't totally fantastic but he does the job.

And they laugh while you laugh, all the way to the bank. I know Pink is s popy style artist, but her pop songs are good and her voice is powerful.

I know Whitney Huston is an older lady hero as well. But guess what, that girl can sing. The same holds true for Bonjovi. The ARE NOT talentless. That is an exaggeration and we all know it. As far as the finger painting goes they play their instruments well and the singer has a good voice. And that is on a professional standard. Geeze their not a local home town bar band that does covers all night. These guys still sell millions of albums when they release and put on a good show. What the hell? They are steps above Poisen, Ratt, and Motely /Crue and all the other eighties bands that they were in competition with. Look at them now and look at Bonjovi. Bonjovi emerged from the pack of all the rest at least. They definately did the best later in their careers of all the eighties bands....and that INCLUDES Guns n Roses. Again I/m no Bonjovi fan and never was but I am realistic enough to know they are not a bunch of horrible, talentless total joke offs as some make it seem. You may not like em, but they have stayed solid enough to raise above the eighties pack.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
October 22nd, 2005 03:48 AM
egon but what about those baseball caps hey?
October 22nd, 2005 07:59 AM
IanBillen [quote]egon wrote:
but what about those baseball caps hey?

Egon,

Well it is a Stones cap but it really isn't, you know all that well, unique is it?. Aren't these just the basic black Stones cap with a red toungue? These ones do look well made I must admit.

Ian
October 22nd, 2005 10:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot >These ones do look well made I must admit.<

Oh, well, if Ian the Bon Jovi Apologist says that the hats look well made, then we can bank on it!

Ian the Bon Jovi Apologist Habadasher.
October 22nd, 2005 12:52 PM
Jumacfly
---------------------------------------------------
IanBillen wrote:
So many make fun of them here but really they are not that bad, and are certainly not horrible.

Really????
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)