ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AWESOME Stones baseball caps for sale! Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 20th, 2005 07:41 PM
cowboy_romeo This is one of the most AWSOME Rolling Stones hats I have seen in a LONG time!

It is black with a glossy Rolling Stones logo background and a bright embroidered logo on the front. There is an additional logo on the inside the cap verifying authenticity. Hat size is fully adjustable and one size fits all.

These hats are brand new, undamaged, have never been worn, and still have the original tags attached!

Retail tag says $18.00, but I'm letting them go for 12.50 which includes shipping in the 50 United States. You can see a picture of the caps at:

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCTID=12780737

Though they're listed on one of my auction pages, I can sell them directly without you having to bid. Prefer Paypal for fastest delivery, but will accept cashier's checks or money orders.

I have many of these hats available!

Feel free to ask questions!

October 20th, 2005 07:57 PM
winter
quote:
cowboy_romeo wrote:

Did you see the post yesterday about the guy who died having sex with a horse (he was on the receiving end of the sex, if know what I mean)? Was he from Oswego, IL?

That's all I have for questions.

wintah
October 21st, 2005 01:24 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Feel free to ask questions!<

Who did you steal these from?

October 21st, 2005 04:06 AM
pdog Do blondes have more fun?
Will Jesus be jewish for the 2nd Coming?
Why is my 4 year old fascinated with dead rock stars like John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix and Joe Strummer?
I must know, if you can answer these, I'll buy a hat!
October 21st, 2005 04:49 AM
egon do you like crack?
October 21st, 2005 05:11 AM
blackandblue Do you also sell Jon Bon Jovi caps?
October 21st, 2005 09:18 AM
IanBillen [quote]blackandblue wrote:
Do you also sell Jon Bon Jovi caps?

Wow another Jon Bon Jovi remark. So many make fun of them here but really they are not that bad, and are certainly not horrible. I was never really any kind of Bon Jovi fan but come on there are alot worse bands. Sure they are dated, pretty one or two dimensional, and are not intellectual or deep so to speak but they stuck it out and make alot of cash. And being this is a Rolling Stones message board I think I might mention they give The Stones their due props unlike some (Oasis, and I hear alot less remarks about that group here). Just some thoughts. I never bought a Bonjovi album. Although I have heard most of them. Sure they are pretty shallow and are "eightiesish" but for Petey Boy's sake it isn't like they are on the level of an Ashley Simpson.

Ian

October 21st, 2005 09:21 AM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
[So many make fun of them here but really they are not that bad, and are certainly not horrible.

++++++++BLANK FRIGGIN' STARE++++++++++++++++++++++
October 21st, 2005 09:50 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Gazza wrote:

So remember Gazza, they're not that horrible and bad as you always try to make us believe.
October 21st, 2005 09:50 AM
Nellcote I'd like to ask several questions to decide if I should consider going forward.
Please be as specific as possible with your answers.

Speaking of hats, define the term "I'll eat my hat"
How will the rain hurt the rhubarb?
Define the expression "can of worms"?
How to actually "skin a cat"?
Does the term "light in the loafers" refer to shoes?
Define "call a spade a spade" as it pertains to digging a ditch.
Finally, the most pressing of questions.
Ok, here goes.
What's in your wallet?

Thanks for clearing me up on these items.

Oh, yeah, the hats.
Define the country where these hats were manufactured.
Provide in detail a statement from one of the workers
attesting to the living conditions in their primary domicile
I need to feel comfortable contributing to
this person's well being.
If possible, a photo of the worker holding a newspaper with today's date on it, so I'm certain of the authenticity of said worker.

Answer all of these questions completely, I'll buy a hat

I need one, we are to get rain this weekend, it will help while I'm out walking my gyspy moth caterpillar.

Have a great day!
October 21st, 2005 10:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
winter wrote:

Did you see the post yesterday about the guy who died having sex with a horse (he was on the receiving end of the sex, if know what I mean)? Was he from Oswego, IL?

That's all I have for questions.

wintah

Are you kidding me? THat was in Oswego? LOL, I have a customer in Oswego, i must ask about them about this!
October 21st, 2005 11:39 AM
winter
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Are you kidding me? THat was in Oswego? LOL, I have a customer in Oswego, i must ask about them about this!

I was kidding, this is where the seller of these hats is located, if you click on his link above.

wintah
October 21st, 2005 11:46 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
cowboy_romeo wrote:

how much are you gonna pay me to wear that awful thing?

go hawk your crap somewhere else
October 21st, 2005 12:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
winter wrote:

I was kidding, this is where the seller of these hats is located, if you click on his link above.

wintah

I travel to Oswego almost weekly...at your recomendation, i shall not greet.
October 21st, 2005 12:09 PM
winter
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I travel to Oswego almost weekly...at your recomendation, i shall not greet.

A wise choice my friend,

wintah
October 21st, 2005 12:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
winter wrote:

A wise choice my friend,

wintah

you are a wise advisor! Being that this is my busy season at work, extremely busy time at the new home (5800 sq ft under ac), and time to learn new songs with the band. I shall ask for and take your advise when applicable.

Thanks!
October 21st, 2005 12:44 PM
winter
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are a wise advisor! Being that this is my busy season at work, extremely busy time at the new home (5800 sq ft under ac), and time to learn new songs with the band. I shall ask for and take your advise when applicable.

Thanks!

While you are learning new songs, if your band plays the following set list, I will stop following the Stones and become a follower of the Voodoopugs:

1. Mona
2. Love is Strong
3. Dance Pt. 1
4. Some Girls
5. She's So Cold
6. Oh No Not You Again
7. Slave
8. Sitting on a Fence
9. Dear Doctor
10. Far Away Eyes
11. As Tears Go By
12. She Smiled Sweetly
13. Winter
14. You Got the Silver
15. Little T&A
16. Flight 505
17. Down the Road Apeice
18. Oh Carol
19. I Just Want to Make Love to You
20. All Down the line
21. Sway
22. Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
23. Crazy Mama
24. Midnight Rambler
25. Moonlight Mile

wintah
October 21st, 2005 01:20 PM
voodoopug Sadly, we only perform about ten of those at this point...more to come!
October 21st, 2005 01:32 PM
the good
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Gazza, you should have more respect for Bon Jovi. He is the greatest rock star to ever come out of Sayerville, NJ.
October 21st, 2005 01:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
the good wrote:

Gazza, you should have more respect for Bon Jovi. He is the greatest rock star to ever come out of Sayerville, NJ.

unless sayerville has a population of one, i will have to stand by my man....Dancin Rick......i mean Gazza
October 21st, 2005 02:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot >but really they are not that bad, and are certainly not horrible.<

Ian the Bon Jovi apologist.

And he wonders why he has zero credibility at this board....
October 21st, 2005 02:16 PM
Puza Tarata Bon Jovi were opening for the Stones in Paris, I think it was in 1995. It was so terrible that I left the show without even waiting for the Stones.

Since then, I puke anytime I hear a Bon Jovi song, exept for one called "I wanna lie on a bed of roses" or something like that.
That one makes me shit in my pants.
October 21st, 2005 02:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>but really they are not that bad, and are certainly not horrible.<

Ian the Bon Jovi apologist.

And he wonders why he has zero credibility at this board....

you have officially become a RO legend with that post, I shall always respect your wisdom when it comes to calling out the Jon Bovi fans!
October 21st, 2005 03:03 PM
the good
quote:
Puza Tarata wrote:
Bon Jovi were opening for the Stones in Paris, I think it was in 1995. It was so terrible that I left the show without even waiting for the Stones.

Since then, I puke anytime I hear a Bon Jovi song, exept for one called "I wanna lie on a bed of roses" or something like that.
That one makes me shit in my pants.

Dude, I know Bon Jovi sucks, but you left without seeing the Stones? I would sit through Bon Jovi, the backstreet boys, new kids on the block, and Aerosmith if I knew the Stones were coming on.
October 21st, 2005 03:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
the good wrote:

Dude, I know Bon Jovi sucks, but you left without seeing the Stones? I would sit through Bon Jovi, the backstreet boys, new kids on the block, and Aerosmith if I knew the Stones were coming on.

I wasnt even going to give that post the time of day and address it as it was completely pathetic to begin with, but I am glad someone did....That is completely humiliating...moreso that jb missing his limo
October 21st, 2005 07:02 PM
Puza Tarata
quote:
the good wrote:

No, it was a long and terrible time but I did wait for the Stones. And I'm glad I did.
October 21st, 2005 07:12 PM
Ronnie Richards [quote]cowboy_romeo wrote:
This is one of the most AWSOME Rolling Stones hats I have seen in a LONG time!

AWSOME!
October 21st, 2005 07:19 PM
Ronnie Richards [quote]IanBillen wrote:
Sure they are dated, pretty one or two dimensional, and are not intellectual or deep

October 21st, 2005 11:29 PM
IanBillen The Good, Gazza and SSA:

First of all SSA: I have no credibility? Is this the same person that says a concerts sound isn't top priority in judging a live show? Is this also the same person that says he has rated albums as "good albums" even though there were only two or three good tracks on them while all the rest were poor???

SSA I work with musicians and engineers on a dailey basis. Anyone of them will tell you that although BonJovi are what they are, that there are certainly less acheiving bands out there and in all honesty they would probably put any group we know of first hand personally to shame.

My Explanation:Well let's put it this way, I was thrashed for not giving Public Enemy their supposed "props" on this very message board. Many said they were extrememely influential and nobody poked the least bit of fun and also told me I didn't know what I was talking about when I said Public Enemy will not be remembered 20 years down the road. But now Bonjovi.....wow what a group of talentless "has beens" right? I talk and work with musicians on a daily basis. Some suck, some are pretty decent but not one of them has any where near the talent of Richie Sambora or say Bon Jovi as a whole. Now, almost every one of them has talent (if that is what you call it) comperable to Public Enemy or Oasis. Both of which are held in much higher reguards than say Bonjovi. Point being, there are alot worse bands that have existed in the past twenty years. And hey, call it what you will but these guys put The Who to shame in the past 15-20 years and alot of people still act like The Who is still relevant here. and I LOVE The Who, but I know when a group has had it. Sure it was Pop metal, sure it isn't deep or influential but guess what

I have no reservations in saying that BonJovi are a good band, and yes they always were a good band. You may not take them seriously (and why should you) and you may not particularly care (I never wore any of their T-shirts back in the day myself) but they are a good group for what they do. Any musician will tell you they have talent and are what they are. Don't lable me as some big BonJovi fan because I'm not, and never was I am just being realistic.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
October 21st, 2005 11:57 PM
Riffhard Bon Blow Me sucks Ian! Plain ansd fucking simple,and if you really work with musicians that claim that Jon BonBlowMe and Co. don't suck then that can only mean that you work with musicians that suck also.

Give it a fucking rest! They are good at what they do!?!?!? WTF?!! I would wager that Mrs. Greenfeild's 2nd grade finger painting class is good at what they do as well Ian,but they don't have shit on Rembrant!

Bon Blow Me is finger painting at best!

I agree fully with SS here. What little credibility you had has just gone out the window.

Bon Jovi? Geesh! Fucking pathetic!

Riffhard
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)