ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sympathy For The Devil Return to archive
October 20th, 2005 12:31 AM
Dan this movie sucks
October 20th, 2005 12:39 AM
Bloozehound that sucks
October 20th, 2005 06:53 AM
pdog The parts in the studio are cool, the rest sucks. It's like when you meet a really mean, horrible woman. You say, why is this beautiful vagina surrounded by this horrible crappy shitty thing! This can reversed to fit men too!
October 20th, 2005 05:22 PM
The Porkchop Express this is my favourite Stones movie

contrary to the claims of Mick, you can clearly see that Brian was still a vibrant member of the band during the BB sessions.....he looks really sober, calm, together and very active

and it's also interesting to note how chummy he and Keith appear....chatting during breaks and smoking, etc.

October 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
The parts in the studio are cool, the rest sucks. It's like when you meet a really mean, horrible woman. You say, why is this beautiful vagina surrounded by this horrible crappy shitty thing! This can reversed to fit men too!

vicious, but sadly, this is true at times!
October 20th, 2005 07:17 PM
Soldatti It's boring.
October 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
Dan I never made it all the way through. Maybe someone should re-edit it?
October 21st, 2005 03:13 PM
Gimme Shelter Yeah, to just the Stones segments.
October 21st, 2005 03:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
I never made it all the way through. Maybe someone should re-edit it?

i loved the studio bits, but cannot tolerate the rest of it, I am too proud to watch this DVD ever again, it shall remain on my shelf just to complete my collection.
October 21st, 2005 05:39 PM
The Porkchop Express I watch it quite a bit...again, studio parts are priceless

as for the rest of the film, the skits are alright, but some of them are really boring

but that narrator is annoying as fuck
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)