ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: St. Pete Times Forum - Tampa, FL - October 19th - Setlist, pictures & Reviews! Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 20th, 2005 12:14 PM
winter Thanks VP. Sorry, I didn't read the entire thread. Mona would have been fantastic. I wish they would open with that one - although it would be a very similar opening to Not Fade Away from the VL tour - but what the heck, why not.

Hey Mona, ohhhhh Mona, I said hey, yey, yey Mona, ohhhhh Mona!

Damn,

wintah
October 20th, 2005 12:39 PM
charlotte you know, that Jack can fool the best of us...
October 20th, 2005 06:02 PM
MRD8 I have to tell you the truth about lasat nights show as far as I'm concerned---it was BORING!!! Except for Mick the band just mailed it in...its not the crowds fault that they aren't up and dancing and going nuts...its the bands fault! The sound was so loud it distorted and from where we were you could rarely hear one word clearly...for years we got the Stones at the tail end of their tour, late November/early December when they were out of gas and bored...except for Mick of course...then in 2002 I saw one of THE best Stones shows of my life in Ft. Lauderdale...better than Staples Center in LA ten days later! But last nights performance was flat as a pancake and the setlist was THE worst one of the tour so far! Don't think I'll waste my money seeing them in March when they come down here again...
October 20th, 2005 06:44 PM
moy too bad
October 20th, 2005 07:59 PM
jb
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I have to tell you the truth about lasat nights show as far as I'm concerned---it was BORING!!! Except for Mick the band just mailed it in...its not the crowds fault that they aren't up and dancing and going nuts...its the bands fault! The sound was so loud it distorted and from where we were you could rarely hear one word clearly...for years we got the Stones at the tail end of their tour, late November/early December when they were out of gas and bored...except for Mick of course...then in 2002 I saw one of THE best Stones shows of my life in Ft. Lauderdale...better than Staples Center in LA ten days later! But last nights performance was flat as a pancake and the setlist was THE worst one of the tour so far! Don't think I'll waste my money seeing them in March when they come down here again...

Hi Mr. D!!! Apleasure last night!!! However,last tour no guitars, this tour too loud...I'll take the guitars and drowned out vocals any day!!!! It was , nonethleless, a pleasure to meet and greet you!!! I spoke to Joey today..he is a great man(see Corgi 37).
October 20th, 2005 08:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I have to tell you the truth about lasat nights show as far as I'm concerned---it was BORING!!! Except for Mick the band just mailed it in...its not the crowds fault that they aren't up and dancing and going nuts...its the bands fault!

I'll be damned!!!

Call me psychic (or maybe psycho ) but I swear the God I could feel the boredom from HERE watching the setlist "come in".

Something was just off last night...I thought it was my mood.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 20th, 2005 08:23 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I'll be damned!!!

Call me psychic (or maybe psycho ) but I swear the God I could feel the boredom from HERE watching the setlist "come in".

Something was just off last night...I thought it was my mood.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

The crowd, as predicted, sucked..except dor me ccd73 and a few others, total lameless. I was so intense last night that the security guards kepts watching me..must have thought a nuit about to hit stage....The Stones, as usual this tour, keep getting better. Tampa , as usual, sucks............
October 21st, 2005 04:32 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Well...if'n I do say so myself...there cannot BE a good party without a couple of RO chicks in da house.

LJ.

God, I miss you guys!

I just started a new fulltime job as webdesigner, so no more setlist gatherings in the middle of the night/early morning for me!

Previously I worked from home and mostly worked late at night so I could stay up till 5am or so for the setlist, but now I have to get up at 6am every day. And I'm no morning person. Ha!

I miss it though. It's just not the same thing checking the setlist and the setlist-thread hours later at work

Luckily today most of my coworkers are either off or called in sick and I have little work to do. So I can check RO in between some more. That's good. It's almost the weekend anyway .

I've also just got a new house, so I will be moving in there in about 2 weeks. Crazy times!!

Keep the fun setlist-threads going, at least I can read your witty remarks later on!
October 21st, 2005 05:16 AM
charlotte We have missed you Angie! Congratulations on your new job and new house!!! The setlist for tonight will be smoking....stay tuned
October 21st, 2005 06:26 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
We have missed you Angie! Congratulations on your new job and new house!!! The setlist for tonight will be smoking....stay tuned

Thanks!
Smokin´ eh? Sounds good! You goin´?
October 21st, 2005 07:05 AM
LadyJane Angie....been wondering where you've been.

We miss you too!!!!!!!!!

I can't post from work anymore either....real life stuff sucks.

RO gathering in Amsterdam next Summer???????

developing........

Take care Sistah!!

LJ.
October 21st, 2005 07:07 AM
PartyDoll MEG Angie, you have been missed!!!

Sometimes real life takes priority. Good luck with the new job and the new house. I'm sure you will join us when you can!
October 21st, 2005 07:48 AM
charlotte
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Thanks!
Smokin´ eh? Sounds good! You goin´?

yep, my 4th(Giants,UVA,Durham) one but this one is in my backyard...
October 21st, 2005 09:49 AM
timewaitsforno1 I have a killer tape of Tampa being mastered into a smokin
CDr with full art, insert and labels, email for a sample
of Dead Flowers and quality. Have both Miami and Tampa!!

-Mr. D
October 21st, 2005 10:34 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Angie....been wondering where you've been.

We miss you too!!!!!!!!!

I can't post from work anymore either....real life stuff sucks.

RO gathering in Amsterdam next Summer???????

developing........

Take care Sistah!!

LJ.

Thanks LJ and MEG!!

Sure, count me in at any RO gatherings reachable by train within 30 minutes

October 21st, 2005 04:21 PM
MRD8 The above post is Daniel Rease again...you know what THAT means! Don't deal with him, you'll NEVER get what you are paying/trading him for!
October 21st, 2005 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
The above post is Daniel Rease again...you know what THAT means! Don't deal with him, you'll NEVER get what you are paying/trading him for!

It sickens me that people keep sending him money/trades....I dont know how the law or even some unhappy victim hasnt caught up with this guy yet.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)