ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12th - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 15th, 2005 11:59 AM
luxury1 do you realize when you put your kids on your shoulders, those of us behind you cant see a fucking thing??
October 15th, 2005 02:29 PM
Peg McGreedy
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
here we go again, many think this will be the show of the tour... can they mess up more then Monday? Still a good show with my favorite (that and MSG right there) setlist that I was there for this tour.

AND JB... I STILL DONT HAVE A TICKET, just for you

The set list with thanks to IORR and of course Shidoobeeland. This taken from http://www.iorr.org/tour05/philly2.htm

1. Start Me Up
2. It's Only Rock'n Roll
3. Shattered
4. Bitch
5. Rough Justice
6. Back Of My Hand
7. Midnight Rambler
8. Night Time Is The Right Time
9. You Can't Always Get What You Want
--- Introductions
10. The Worst (Keith)
11. Infamy (Keith)
12. Miss You (to B-stage)
13. Oh No Not You Again (B-stage)
14. You Got Me Rocking (B-stage)
15. Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
16. Sympathy for the Devil
17. Paint It Black
18. Tumbling Dice
19. Jumping Jack Flash
20. Satisfaction (encore)
21. Brown Sugar(encore)

Show start : 9:20pm
Show end : 11:25pm

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]

October 15th, 2005 03:22 PM
Steel Wheels I have a picture of your daughter! Send me your email address via private message.

I was to your left and I watch your husband and your daughter get the pick.
October 15th, 2005 09:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Richards by Sir Stonesalot

October 16th, 2005 09:29 AM
keefkid Seems like there were alot of us in Section 7....

October 16th, 2005 09:32 AM
keefkid I was at this show in Philly - my first ever Stones concert at age 49, go figure - a strange thing happened and I wondered if it's happened before. I was with a group of family and friends in the rafters of the Wachovia Ctr. section 206 row 9, when a older gent wearing what looked like employee ID around his neck showed up with a stack of floor tickets and started handing them out. He almost got mobbed once people figured out what he was doing. Then about 15 minutes later he came back again and I asked him for a pair for me and my wife - these were section 102 row 7 - two sections from the stage and just above the floor - I can't imagine a better view from anywhere! So I asked the guy why he was doing this and he said "Jagger wants all the seats filled down there." He must've handed out nearly 50 tickets, I'm guessing. The guy next to me said "does this make any sense to you? I thought it was sold out?" So I'm wondering if there were expensive seats that didn't sell, or comp tickets that weren't used, or what? I'm not complaining, believe me, it was a stroke of pure luck! But I just wonder if anybody knows what was going on or the same thing happened to anybody else out there at other Stones concerts...

Same thing happend Monday night, no show was not sold out either night you could still get good seats hours before the show on TM. We bought $450 lower level seats for $40 Monday night...
October 16th, 2005 09:33 AM
keefkid
quote:
poidog wrote:
I was at this show in Philly - my first ever Stones concert at age 49, go figure - a strange thing happened and I wondered if it's happened before. I was with a group of family and friends in the rafters of the Wachovia Ctr. section 206 row 9, when a older gent wearing what looked like employee ID around his neck showed up with a stack of floor tickets and started handing them out. He almost got mobbed once people figured out what he was doing. Then about 15 minutes later he came back again and I asked him for a pair for me and my wife - these were section 102 row 7 - two sections from the stage and just above the floor - I can't imagine a better view from anywhere! So I asked the guy why he was doing this and he said "Jagger wants all the seats filled down there." He must've handed out nearly 50 tickets, I'm guessing. The guy next to me said "does this make any sense to you? I thought it was sold out?" So I'm wondering if there were expensive seats that didn't sell, or comp tickets that weren't used, or what? I'm not complaining, believe me, it was a stroke of pure luck! But I just wonder if anybody knows what was going on or the same thing happened to anybody else out there at other Stones concerts...

No the show was not sold out either night, same thing happened Monday...we bought $450 lower levels Monday for $40...
October 16th, 2005 09:41 AM
Moonisup Darryl lost some weight!
October 16th, 2005 09:50 AM
Mickfan SW sent you a PM

Thanks
October 16th, 2005 09:54 AM
keefkid
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Darryl lost some weight!

yea he looks good, doesnt he????
October 16th, 2005 09:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wood by Sir Stonesalot

October 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Lisa by Sir Stonesalot

Too rude for a header LOL...

I have four more by Sir Stonesalot, some reserved for a header on Tuesday
October 18th, 2005 12:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Damn...that Lisa is a fine fine woman.

She has mighty lungs.

And look at how she's holding that mic up to her mouth....

What a sexy picture.

I think this one is my new fave.
October 18th, 2005 01:35 PM
Candace Youngblood Holy crap, man.

You sure do think you're special, don't you?

That Keef pic is AMAZING.

You bastard.
October 18th, 2005 09:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Have your boyfriend check his hotmail...and you will see how special I really am.

You still hungover from Sat. Nite?

Your boyfriend is a rock star.

You guys got plans for Friday night? I'm dying to see that footage...
October 18th, 2005 10:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
This is Lisa by Sir Stonesalot

Too rude for a header LOL...

Too rude for an RO header????/ LMAO.

Look at her.........Lisa deserves her props....she's fucking awesome!!!!!!

Held her own with lots of the "boys" for years now...and so nice too.

Howe bout a Lisa header.........??????

LJ
&
The ROCC

October 19th, 2005 08:45 AM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
Have your boyfriend check his hotmail...and you will see how special I really am.

You still hungover from Sat. Nite?

Your boyfriend is a rock star.

You guys got plans for Friday night? I'm dying to see that footage...

No, I am feeling back to normal, I guess. I had to call off work on Monday to catch up on my sleep.

I know, my boyfriend IS a rock star. (((FPM)))

I have no idea what he is up to Friday nite. I'll be taking the little one to a Halloween party til 8pm. You're always welcome to stop in. Let us know in advance and I'll make some yummy snacks.
October 20th, 2005 01:55 PM
GottaHaveHim I was at this concert, and I think that the Stones really rocked the house!!!! I had floor seats, the 2nd section back from the stage. When the Boys floated out to the B Stage, I got to get back there, and was standing on the side, the closest I've ever been to them!!! I was in awe, totally mezmorized!!!!
The only thing that bumed me out, was how fast the concert seemed to go!!! It just makes me yearn for another concert!!!!!
We came in from the Jersey Shore, and met up with people that I've been chatting with, since the 40 Licks Tour, nice!
Man, how I long to go to another concert, like in NYC!!!!
Oh well, guess that I should just be greatfull that i got to see them in Philly!
Time flys when you're having fun!!!!!
Say, whats this about a video??? Someone, please, fill me in???
~Keep on Rocking~
October 20th, 2005 02:03 PM
GottaHaveHim
quote:
keefkid wrote:
Seems like there were alot of us in Section 7....

Hi keefkid!!!
AWESOME pics!!! Thanks!!! I wish that i was in section 7, but, oh well, at least i got to be there!
You lucky devil, you!!!

October 20th, 2005 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More by the Sir!

October 21st, 2005 01:31 PM
GottaHaveHim
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
More by the Sir!

EXCELLENT PIC!!! Thanks SO much for posting all the fantastic pics, everyone!!!! Please, oh please, post some more????
October 21st, 2005 02:52 PM
throbby Great shot SS!
October 22nd, 2005 10:27 AM
Mickfan Steel Wheels just sent you a PM
October 23rd, 2005 02:54 AM
stonesgirl101 Hello everyone!

I want to thank you guys for so many great photos
and insights this tour. Special thanks to Luxury1,
who sold me my MSG 9/13 tix (my 1st ever MSG show!)
and SirStonesalot for the pics of b-stage in this thread.
I threw my SHIDOOBEE wristband on the stage as it
passed by & my pal #E noticed it in these pics.

Some of you I've met, some not/not yet.I'm mostly
over on SHIDOOBEE but I'm liking it here now,too!
Just what I need--more addiction! LOL!

Sheila
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)