ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Jordi !
© Jordi Vidal - ¡Gracias!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12th - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 12th, 2005 10:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG YCAGWYW- Boy they are mixin' it up tonight. Keeping us all on our toes.
October 12th, 2005 10:15 PM
Riffhard So will Keith mix it up? That's the question. My bet is no. I hope I'm wrong.

Riffy
October 12th, 2005 10:16 PM
LadyJane Bye Nanky.....

We are gonna get a good encore tonight.

Keith will NOT mix it up.

Welcome Khalil.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 12th, 2005 10:17 PM
khalil78 See NT is #8 tonight??? What are they gonna play in the b-stage then???
October 12th, 2005 10:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG Please Keith! Please! Please!
October 12th, 2005 10:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG Shit!!
October 12th, 2005 10:27 PM
Martha Hey everybody!

The set is looking very delicious to me.

Indeed.
October 12th, 2005 10:27 PM
khalil78 I think Keith still plays in "automatic" ...
October 12th, 2005 10:28 PM
Riffhard Hey Martha! Yeah good looking setlist to be sure,but will Keith EVER mix it up? He may as well lipsink his set these days.

Riffy
October 12th, 2005 10:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG Welcome Martha!!! Just wish Keith could change it up just a little!!!
October 12th, 2005 10:31 PM
LadyJane Martha!!!!!!

Glad you decided to join us, Sistah!!

LJ.
October 12th, 2005 10:34 PM
Martha I'm here! Not asleep yet. LOL

Wow they are shaking the set up quite a lot. That's really cool.......now if only I was THERE!

This is the next best place to ride it out. Who's calling the set in? Anyone from our board?

October 12th, 2005 10:36 PM
PartyDoll MEG Brought to you by Shidoobee with the great LJ posting for us!!
October 12th, 2005 10:43 PM
Martha Hey Meg!

How's it shakin'? Are you jonesin' for your next show?

I'm keeping myself open to the possibility for making it to CO (where my sister lives)....and if things ( I need a miracle) move in that direction I'll let you know.

My fingers are crossed. I only know that I am NOT done seeing this tour yet.

Martha!

I go WILD!
October 12th, 2005 10:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG This long break is killin' me. I even toyed with going to Atlanta this weekend, but my wallet prevailed. Yep, keep me posted if you head out west for Thanksgiving. Such a long time to wait......
October 12th, 2005 10:48 PM
Martha Riffy I think Keef is playing "The Worst" for personal reasons. It's a gut feeling that I can't shake. I haven't tired of it myself though. I really love Ronnie on pedal steel and Bernard singing with Keef. And I like Infamy live. I don't know if he will keep to these 2 tunes throughout the entire tour. We'll have to keep watching.

If I make it to the Garden will I get to finally meet you?

Martha
October 12th, 2005 10:51 PM
PartyDoll MEG Martha-Hope you can come to NYC!!!
October 12th, 2005 10:51 PM
Martha
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
This long break is killin' me. I even toyed with going to Atlanta this weekend, but my wallet prevailed. Yep, keep me posted if you head out west for Thanksgiving. Such a long time to wait......

Saturday is my 48th b-day and I DON'T get to make Atlanta......:-(

......but I am still living off the Duke show. :-)
It was spectacular.

Hang tight Meg! Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!

That show is actually on Thanksgiving, which I just realized a day ago. Can't that be my excuse for going? LOL
October 12th, 2005 10:52 PM
LadyJane Am I the ONLY one who wouldn't care if they dropped YGMR??

An older gem (Paint It Black or Ruby Tuesday) would have worked nicely in its place.

LJCohl
October 12th, 2005 10:55 PM
Martha
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Martha-Hope you can come to NYC!!!

Me too! My husband landed an interview JUST today in Manhatten for Nov. 1st.

Who knows....I may be living there by the time they take the Garden. LOL

I'll do my absolute best to make those 2 gigs. Prayers are going out now. :-)

Martha
October 12th, 2005 10:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG You took the post right out of my fingertips, LJ. Great minds think alike... Personally I'd like Gimme Shelter or even SFM for that matter!!!
October 12th, 2005 10:57 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Martha wrote:
Riffy I think Keef is playing "The Worst" for personal reasons. It's a gut feeling that I can't shake. I haven't tired of it myself though. I really love Ronnie on pedal steel and Bernard singing with Keef. And I like Infamy live. I don't know if he will keep to these 2 tunes throughout the entire tour. We'll have to keep watching.

If I make it to the Garden will I get to finally meet you?

Martha

I hear ya Martha. I really like The Worst too. I would just like to see the occassional Little T&A,Thru and Thru,Slipping Away(how killer would that one be!?) He has such a great arsenal and I'd like to see him play some of it.

Yes NYC/MSG in Jan looks like a go for me. The only problem is as of now I've got no ticky. That will change I hope!

Riffy
October 12th, 2005 10:57 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Martha wrote:

Me too! My husband landed an interview JUST today in Manhatten for Nov. 1st.

Who knows....I may be living there by the time they take the Garden. LOL

I'll do my absolute best to make those 2 gigs. Prayers are going out now. :-)

Martha

I'm with ya Sistah!!!
October 12th, 2005 10:58 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Am I the ONLY one who wouldn't care if they dropped YGMR??

Yes, I'm certain you are quite alone here. LOL

I simply cannot help myself, I love this song performed live.

An older gem (Paint It Black or Ruby Tuesday) would have worked nicely in its place.

I would be thrilled with either of those tunes myself.

LJCohl

We need to make it to a show TOGETHER!

love ya sis,
Martha!
October 12th, 2005 10:59 PM
Riffhard I really think that the only reason that YGMR is always in the mix is because it gets people out of their seats with the "hey,heys". Plus it is stupid simple to play. It has become an anthem whether we like it or not! LOL!

Riffy
October 12th, 2005 11:05 PM
Martha
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I hear ya Martha. I really like The Worst too. I would just like to see the occassional Little T&A,Thru and Thru,Slipping Away(how killer would that one be!?) He has such a great arsenal and I'd like to see him play some of it.

Yes NYC/MSG in Jan looks like a go for me. The only problem is as of now I've got no ticky. That will change I hope!

Riffy

Hell, I would sit and watch an entire Keef set ( or half set).....LOL do you think Mick would go for that? LOL

I have no tickeys either nor money to buy tickeys with.....but that won''t stop me if it is meant to be! I have high (VERY high) hopes to be there both nights....with many bells on.

If so, we must meet. :-)

Martha
October 12th, 2005 11:09 PM
Riffhard Consider it done Martha! We WILL both be at MSG and we WILL both have tickets!

Now what I want to know is what the hell was song #17?!?!?!?

Riffy
October 12th, 2005 11:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey -I won't be leaving early tonite!!!
October 12th, 2005 11:11 PM
LadyJane Satisfaction's got to be the encore......

Mystery song.......BSugar??? My hope RO or ADTL.

LJ.
October 12th, 2005 11:12 PM
Martha #17 a Mystery!?!?!?! I love a good mystery!

Riffy my friend....you give me strength! It's a deal I'll see you and the rest of the people from RO at the Garden!!!

peace out,
Martha
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)