ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA - 4th November 2005
© and thanks Fernando Aceves (premier today)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie (& Keith) Kilburn 1974 CD/DVD Official Release Return to archive
17th October 2007 05:37 PM
Gazza

RONNIE WOOD - LIVE KILBURN 1974
with Keith Richards & Rod Stewart

Two disc (CD + DVD set recorded and filmed live in London in 1974 at a concert in support of Ronnie Wood's first solo album, 'I've Got My Own Album To Do' Ronnie Wood was, at the time, a member of the Faces as well as a solo artist, and he was soon to become the 'new boy' in the Rolling Stones. Wood's band on this live outing featured many of the musicians who helped him on the album, including Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards, Small Faces/Faces keyboardist Ian McLagan and the exceptional talents of session musicians Willie Weeks (bass) and Andy Newmark (drums). Also features a guest appearance from the Faces' vocalist Rod Stewart. Both the Cd and DVD feature an exclusive track with digitally remastered audio and video from Ronnies personal archive. The release includes an eight-page booklet with hand written liner notes by Ronnie Wood and previously unseen photos.

"When I made my first album in 1974 at the Wick studios in Richmond there was never any time to lose and this record was made on quite a speedy process by many of my extremely talented friends. We took the songs from the record straight onto stage. This album is the result of what happened when we first took the music of "I've Got My Own Album To Do" public. Thus the First Barbarians were born. I'm very proud of the work Jesse, Jamie and Katy have done in restoring this, originally humbly filmed and recorded documentation of that night at the Kilburn State." Ronnie Wood

Am I Grooving You/ Cancel Everything/ Mystifies Me/ Take A Look at The Guy/ Act Together/ Shirley/ Forever/ Sure The One You Need/ I can't Stand The Rain/ Crotch Music/ I Can Feel The Fire

Released 22/10/07
17th October 2007 06:03 PM
GotToRollMe Oh YEAH!
17th October 2007 06:05 PM
Child of the Moon SWEEEEEET.
17th October 2007 06:06 PM
steel driving hammer Information Information connect me if you please!

Thanks, it's about time they did things like this.

Thanks for informing me.
17th October 2007 06:06 PM
Saint Sway YES!!!!!!!! I am so excited I'm typing this with L'Wren's penis!!!!!!!!!!!
17th October 2007 08:16 PM
Nellcote Possibly this is old news, however, Ronnie has certainly spiffed up his web site, as the line in the song goes..."take a look..."

http://www.ronniewood.com/default.aspx
17th October 2007 11:58 PM
glencar I ahve a DVD of Ronnie & Keith with Rod the Mod from the mid 70's. Is this something new?
18th October 2007 12:04 AM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
I ahve a DVD of Ronnie & Keith with Rod the Mod from the mid 70's. Is this something new?

http://www.amazon.com/Rod-Stewart-Faces-Final-Concert/dp/B000055XNY
?
18th October 2007 07:33 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I ahve a DVD of Ronnie & Keith with Rod the Mod from the mid 70's. Is this something new?

If the one you have is a Faces show, then its a different gig. The Kilburn one is from July 74 (five months earlier) and was a Ronnie Wood solo gug, backed by his own band and with special guests.

Videos of both gigs have been doing the rounds in collectors circles for quite some time.
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)