ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA - 4th November 2005
© and thanks Fernando Aceves (premier today)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How do Mick, Keith and Ronnie still have teenagers' bodies? Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th October 2007 03:52 PM
morocco I'm serious about this. Think about all the rock stars who became overweight. Nonetheless, Mick, Keith and
Ronnie still have the bodies of teenagers: slim hipped, lean legs, small buttocks.

They all look great in Levi's. How do they do it?
17th October 2007 03:58 PM
gypsy war babies
17th October 2007 03:59 PM
Fiji Joe Mick exercises...the other two are dope addicts...no slimming secrets with either one of those programs
17th October 2007 04:00 PM
robpop Moving up to Orange.

17th October 2007 04:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Mick exercises...the other two are dope addicts...no slimming secrets with either one of those programs

Jennie Crack and Slam Fast diet plans!
17th October 2007 04:02 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Mick exercises...the other two are dope addicts...no slimming secrets with either one of those programs

I thought my grandma was the only person who still used the word "dope" when referring to any illegal street narcotics.
17th October 2007 04:04 PM
Some Guy Mick's youthful shape may be a combination of good genes and a healthy lifestyle. Mick's dad was a Physical Education teacher, and from childhood Mick was involved in rigorous excercise. Indeed, there is VERY early video footage of a teenaged Mick doing demonstrations for his father's teaching video.

In the last several years, Mick has become quite a health nut. He hasn't smoked cigarettes in years, and drinks socially. Indeed I recall reading that he frowns upon his bandmates smoking habits, and no longer tolerates drugs of any kind in the backstage area.

In addition to this, he works out regularly... particularly when a tour is imminent. I have read info from previous tours that he runs around 7 miles per day.

On top of all the excercise and healthy habits, Mick has access to some of the world's top doctors who undoubtedly have a major influence on his lifestyle and health habits.
17th October 2007 04:05 PM
mrhipfl Charlie's just as skinny as the other 3...
17th October 2007 04:06 PM
Saint Sway Mick Taylor still has the body of a teenager.

of course, the teenager I'm referring to is Wolfgang Van Halen
17th October 2007 04:07 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Charlie's just as skinny as the other 3...

He drinks healthy.

17th October 2007 04:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I thought my grandma was the only person who still used the word "dope" when referring to any illegal street narcotics.

As it relates to illegal street activities, the above is not what I heard about your grandma
17th October 2007 04:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

He drinks healthy.

thanks dude, I'm in.
17th October 2007 04:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

thanks dude, I'm in.

keep up with new technology too!

17th October 2007 04:15 PM
monkey_man Is this a Part 2 thread of the Olsen twin/ Mick thread?
17th October 2007 04:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

As it relates to illegal street activities, the above is not what I heard about your grandma

I was just making fun of the usage of the word "dope," as it is old-fashioned.

Please do not turn this into a family-bashing thread.

17th October 2007 04:20 PM
pdog my grandma told me about how when she was young, and coke a cola first came out, it had real cocaine in it. I never saw an old person have euphoric drug recall, it was very cute!
We all love our grandparents, and we all respect each others families...
17th October 2007 04:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I was just making fun of the usage of the word "dope," as it is old-fashioned.

Please do not turn this into a family-bashing thread.

Yeah...I was joking too...well actually, I was just hedging my bets in case you were acting out of venom...I chose my words wisely...addressed vagaries with vagaries...I have that ability

Postmaster General
17th October 2007 04:21 PM
pdog I just sensed a moment, anyone else?
17th October 2007 04:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just sensed a moment, anyone else?

Yep.
Gives one hope, no?

LJ.
17th October 2007 04:29 PM
gypsy I love you all.
17th October 2007 04:30 PM
Honky Tonk Man As already stated by Gypsy, they were born during the war and rationing actualy continued into the early 1950's.

Saying all this though, I would hardly describe them as having bodies of teenagers!
17th October 2007 04:31 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yep.
Gives one hope, no?

LJ.

[Edited by pdog]
17th October 2007 04:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
my grandma told me about how when she was young, and coke a cola first came out, it had real cocaine in it. I never saw an old person have euphoric drug recall, it was very cute!
We all love our grandparents, and we all respect each others families...

Cocaine use and cocaine addiction were fairly widespread at the turn of the century...hard to imagine, but it was...the stuff was being prescribed by doctors...I saw some deal on TV that Freud's whole model of dream analysis was developed when he was a coke addict...that is not surprising
17th October 2007 04:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
As already stated by Gypsy, they were born during the war and rationing actualy continued into the early 1950's.

Saying all this though, I would hardly describe them as having bodies of teenagers!

So Mick T's physical state can be blamed on victory?...and agreed...Mick is the only one in good physical shape...the other two are just skinny old men...with dye jobs
17th October 2007 04:36 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I love you all.

This bodes well for the upcoming internet simul-gasm I have planned!
17th October 2007 04:39 PM
lotsajizz 'victory'? No, England survived that War--she was hardly a victor. Wasn't much of a victory in the long run for the USSR either. The US, on the other hand was a clear victor.
17th October 2007 04:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
'victory'? No, England survived that War--she was hardly a victor. Wasn't much of a victory in the long run for the USSR either. The US, on the other hand was a clear victor.

Man...you really need some pussy
17th October 2007 04:45 PM
lotsajizz got it, thanks for offering though
17th October 2007 04:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
got it, thanks for offering though

You are on FIRE!!!
17th October 2007 04:59 PM
lotsajizz bless you, child

go forth in continued wisdom and peerless picture postin'!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)