ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA - 4th November 2005
© and thanks Fernando Aceves (premier today)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PHILLY HEADER 10/12/05 Return to archive
16th October 2007 11:49 AM
mojoman killer photo. man that show rocked!!!smoky philly dancin blues baby!!!
16th October 2007 07:22 PM
GimmeExile I scored a 10th row, dead-center ticket from a scalper for $100 in the lot before the show.

It was a rockin' show! Not a dynamic setlist, but they kicked ass in performance...
17th October 2007 02:02 PM
Steel Wheels The Philly shows were awesome.
17th October 2007 05:59 PM
fireontheplatter this is how its done young man...just follow me.
17th October 2007 06:22 PM
the good I was at the show on the 10th. Great show, except for Mick fucking up about half the lyrics. He even blew it on Start me up! He went into the refrain way too early. I still remember the look on Ronnie's face when it happened. I think he was wondering if it was the old days and he had a mini blackout for a second or two. Him and Keith did a great job that night. It was the best I have ever heard them play. Keith was just awesome. I heard the show on the 12th was subpar, glad to hear from some others that it rocked.
17th October 2007 07:10 PM
mojoman
quote:
the good wrote:
I was at the show on the 10th. Great show, except for Mick fucking up about half the lyrics. He even blew it on Start me up! He went into the refrain way too early. I still remember the look on Ronnie's face when it happened. I think he was wondering if it was the old days and he had a mini blackout for a second or two. Him and Keith did a great job that night. It was the best I have ever heard them play. Keith was just awesome. I heard the show on the 12th was subpar, glad to hear from some others that it rocked.

amazing what ya hear about other shows. i heard the 10th was the weaker show. wish i could have been at both i'm sure they both rocked.
17th October 2007 10:02 PM
TomL We got lucky and had a limo back to the hotel, but stopped at Pat's on the way. I love their steaks.
17th October 2007 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pix here http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/10%2D28%2D2005/216814-4.html

17th October 2007 11:41 PM
the good
quote:
TomL wrote:
We got lucky and had a limo back to the hotel, but stopped at Pat's on the way. I love their steaks.

Pats is great. Sam's on South street kicks ass too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)