ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA - 4th November 2005
© and thanks Fernando Aceves (premier today)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Wyman/Watts rhythm section Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th October 2007 04:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Throwaway wrote:

I love this fucking boot..though I think Bill and Charlie sound best on "Just My Imagination" from this tour. Look at you and look at me!!
[Edited by Throwaway]

they also give a "walking bass and drums" lesson on 20 flight rock...priceless!
19th October 2007 09:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

they also give a "walking bass and drums" lesson on 20 flight rock...priceless!

Babe ........

I am thinking Heinekens & " Jaggerbombs " this evening at " Toads " and then later on in the evening pure Guinnesses at " The Brazen Head " ........

..... and you ?!

www.BRAZENHEADPUB.com

Baby Joe Wolcott ! ™

19th October 2007 09:56 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Babe ........

I am thinking Heinekens & " Jaggerbombs " this evening at " Toads " and then later on in the evening pure Guinnesses at " The Brazen Head " ........

..... and you ?!

www.BRAZENHEADPUB.com

Baby Joe Wolcott ! ™

Hi baby!!!
tonight hashishing, beers and rugby game on TV, tomorrow rehearsal and then Party!!
yesterday was a whisky Coke night with my pals so it's quite hard to work this morning but now I feel good and will be probably stoned in 2 hours
[Edited by Jumacfly]
19th October 2007 10:12 AM
Joey " ...tonight hashishing, beers and rugby game on TV, tomorrow rehearsal and then Party!!
yesterday was a whisky Coke night with my pals so it's quite hard to work this morning but now I feel good and will be probably stoned in 2 hours "

Babe ----- You are much loved by Joey

...I wish I was hashishing with you tonight .

I will drink many " Jaggerbombs " in your honor this evening .

'kins.

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)