ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boulogne Billancourt during the recording of Emotional Rescue - summer 1979
Merci Le Club des Stones et tous nos bons amis en France!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG Show To Be Shown in Europe? Anyone know? Return to archive
10-19-01 07:04 PM
Gazza Doesnt seem that tomorrow nights New York show is being broadcast on TV in the UK - according to the listings..so much for the worldwide broadcast!!

Are any European stations taking it that anyone is aware of? Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up on satellite somewhere on one of the ASTRA German channels or something similar?
10-19-01 07:58 PM
moy you're worrying too much gary, if you see the ads it will be broadcast to 40 countries and i'm sure the uk will be in between unless afghanistan and all those countries will be enjoying the show lol

http://www.vh1.co.uk/vh1.co.uk/

[Edited by moy]
10-19-01 09:01 PM
Mother baby Disclaimer
All the opinions I hold are subject to change at any moment.

[Edited by Mother baby]
10-19-01 09:18 PM
Mother baby Sorry about being so "cynical" but what can you do?
I apprecitate your heart but you ought to go back and listen to your old Black Sabbath records again. I don't know who wrote the lyrics but they were pretty good.

10-19-01 09:28 PM
Gazza >Look, if you want to help the "suffering children in Afghanistan" give Bush a dollar...or even better, go there yourself. ?

Eh??? Who said anything about Afghanistan? I thought the show was to raise money for the New York Fire Department??

>Sorry about being so "cynical" but what can you do?
I apprecitate your heart but you ought to go back and listen to your old Black Sabbath records again

Are you sure youre on the same post as the rest of us?? Whats all this shit about "heart"? All I asked was what TV channels were showin' the damn thing.....

10-19-01 09:55 PM
Mother baby No Im not sure about that at all. Being on the same page anyway. I was commenting on this NYC thing. When I said "go there yourself", and Im not doubting that alot of them might, that it doesn't matter really if youre a fireman or not...or a child or whatever. These "name" benefits are becoming useless in my opinion. You have to go "there' yourself. really. Of course its better to donate than not but ..............
I really didn't know much about this NYC gig as I enforced a news blackout on myself for awhile as I was
suffering from information overload during September.
I hope they can help out anyway.....
[Edited by Mother baby]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.